Atlanta General

>Cred Forums
>No Atlanta thread

Fuck that shit nigga we havin an Atlanta thread!

blacker than luke cage

Large African penises

liked every episode so far except the last one. not that i didnt like the black justin beiber i just didnt like the basketball game. the bit with him and the agent was good tho.

I guess he's the real dark knight.

Niggers the show

Basket ball is a fun game. Not sure why you're hating on it.

wow thats really clever.

Yeah the last episode was soft as shit

i like basketball i just didnt like that part in the show.

>it's a "Cred Forums pretends to be black to discuss Atlanta" episode

if you like basket ball so much why don't you play me

Nah man, Luke Cage is way blacker than Atlanta.

Bro I'm darker than an Israeli

but if you arent funny its not worth trolling? try to be funny. go ahead. make us all laugh.

Hey, in all seriousness: this hurt.

No, I'm not funny. Yes, it's obvious but was it really necessary to call me out like that?

Whatever dude, I guess the veil of anonymity gives you license to be super mean.

that wasnt funny.

How can you watch that show?

5 minutes in and it's just niggers being niggers.

Can't even understand them.

same as this thread

we wuz tv

cmon dude. youre predisposed to being racist. you decide you dont like it before you give it a chance. i mean yeah the subject matter isnt aimed at your demographic so youd have to make an effort to appreciate it but you dont want to. you see black people as a monolith and arent interested in an entertaining view into our world.

if it was music you were claiming that was unintelligible id sympathize with you cuz a lot of it can be very garbled but the show like with most all television shows is spoken clearly enough for anyone to understand ebonics not withstanding.

but yeah dude, fuck the niggers. why are they even trying?

>I'll make sure you die homeless

alfonso?

There's usually a thread on Tuesday

>General

Fuck off.

lol