Was she a whore? She was literally getting paid to have sex with Truman

Was she a whore? She was literally getting paid to have sex with Truman.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsimulated_sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is whore-shaming acceptable now?

Fun Fact!

All women are whores!

It has always been acceptable, it's natural. (and women do it more than anyone - it serves a real purpose).

Just because a handful of hardcore progressives and journalists say it's unacceptable now doesn't mean it is.

>it's a current Netflix movie thread

I don't even have netflix you dumb frogposter. Kill yourself.

I'm sure she really loved him on some level. Kind of like stockholm syndrome, or some junk.

I'll take any of these threads over the constant capeshit threads.

she was the ultimate method actor

There's one thing I don't get. It shows thay his best friend goes to college with him, but in the present his job is stocking vending machines...

>People are talking about films other than capeshit on Cred Forums

What a fucking shock.

How many Pepsi tattoos did she have again?

It's been a while since i've seen this but was that really his job? I guess it was his dream. He must've really loved vending machines. Maybe he went to vending machine conventions in Japan all the time, who knows.

I wondered if Truman had any weird fetishes.
What do you guys think became of him after he left?

I don't think there was ever any indication she cared about him at all in any way. It seemed to be a pure career thing for her.

See her line about it not being "professional" when things blew up.

the real ending that the director cut was Truman being shot by cops on the other side of the door.

Truman show is a popular movie on Cred Forums

>b-but muh normieflix

Stop it.

Probably mainlined heroin when he realized what a hellhole the real world is.

I think his friend having a more lowly job probably served the purpose of making Truman appear relatively more accomplished and winning, even as the Everyman protagonist of the show in his mundane, unremarkable job.

It also served the function of giving them a way to exploit this if he ever felt discouraged... his best friend can always have a talk with him and play it zen and say "hey, look what I do, be grateful for what you got."

Yeah ok, but unless she was a real sociopath incapable of human empathy, she must've felt something for him, after all the years she spend "pretending" to be his girlfriend/wife...

Nah, maybe she just was a whore.

How did his best friend even work? Was he an actor since birth? How did they trust children to go along with this whole thing perfectly?

Why was Steve Jobs in this movie?

There are a lot of selfish, empty people out there.

Have you ever worked in an office, or at any corporation?

>tfw desperately waiting for 14 year olds to watch Titanic for the first time and start shitposting it

>It's a the producers realize everything is a little boring so they decide Truman's girlfriend should dump him out of nowhere causing a lot of damage after 6 years of a great relationship and lots of plans for making a family episode.

This show is a little inhumane to be honest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsimulated_sex

Method Acting

Watch it, coldsteel

I have worked/am working with many people who fit that description but not quite as evil. Most people are selfish, it is only human nature. The difference is, most people also are capable of empathy.