Aleppo?

Aleppo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb85xyZVrI8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475095359630.webm
youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
eurocanadian.ca/2015/03/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-islamization-mass-immigration-and-destruction-of-european-ethnicity.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany
thelocal.de/20160729/cologne-woman-accused-of-false-allegation-of-nye-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
thedrum.com/news/2016/08/18/libertarian-super-pac-supporting-gary-johnson-spends-double-his-tv-spend-internet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a big tie.

Tell me about Aleppo! Why is it the epicenter of the migrant crisis?!

>cuck in the background

what did he mean by this?

Inb4 Gary cuck kornhieser meme

Is (Cuck)oo photoshopped in or was that originally there?

>"Name your favorite world leaders"
>Thefor Merpresi Dentofme Xico

Who?

In case anyone else is misled by that picture, he's not a manlet.

Reminder that Gary Johnson literally called Trump a pussy:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb85xyZVrI8

What film/television show is this?

>6 foot
>not a manlet

wow shorties are really pushing it these days.

Ronnie the Limo driver face ass lmaoooo fucc ouuta hear boi

>Name one actress with the best feet? Name one, just one, anyone. Anybody living.

>user?

CNN Headline News.

Wow, an even easier question than Gary's.

>Who's you favorite world leader?
>Clinton: Merkle
>Trump: Merkle
>Johnson: Um Merkle... (After a minute)

Why do they all like fucking Merkle?

He paid around 30k for this meme and 7% of Americans want him in charge of the economy.

>tattoo
Gtfo

It's a funny in-joke between the three of them.

Who's your favorite world leader?

Because Clinton wants the refugees, Trump's stupid, and Gary's brain-damaged.

Clinton likes her because she's a woman
Trump likes her because he couldn't say Putin so he just said the first person that came to mind
Johnson said that after glancing around the room and forming the name by merging various objects

>DID YOU JUST USE THE TERM "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, user?!?!

The one I respect the most: Aung San Suu Kyi from Burma. The one I want to hatefuck the most: Camila Vallejo
from Chile

>paying for memes
when will they learn. Clinton's and Gary's memes are shit. Trump's memes are made by meme connoisseurs FOR FREE and they're top tier but Ron Paul's remain GOAT

Netanyahu and Modi In before Jew and poo-in-the-loo A year ago I would have said Harper and Abbott too.

Trump really cornered the market for meme talent when he retweeted that Pepe last year.

IT JUST IS
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475095359630.webm

Oh and Orban.

>run against the two most disliked candidates in US history
>can't break 10%

I think its time for libertarians to just give up

Actually Johnson said Former Mexican president Vicente Fox, while his running mate said Merkle. And even then he had a hard time naming his full name, his running mate had to help him with the full name.

He's like a timid charlie sheen

The libertarian movement essentially died in 2012.

boy howdy this sure is television and film

She's actually a good leader. She managed to get germany out of a lot of crisises and nobody in germany even really felt the economic crisis in 2008. Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world and it's problem currently is actually that they don't have enough workers to fill the demand.
The refugee crisis is way overblown and really, as long as Merkel stirs the wheel I can't see germany going down. Only thing that could go wrong is populace overpanicing

The US voting system is just screwed on a completely fundamental level. Something like Trump is actually a miracle.
youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo

This is ridiculous.

>gets shit on over one gaffe while trump and hiliary have made millions
just way for nwo to keep out 3rd parties

Trump is actually an example of the primary system being screwed.

Merkel did a goodjob with Germany economy but fucked over country with immigrates.

4 eww

He's simply not capable of being President, it's evident every time he opens his mouth. While Trump is a mad insane sociopath, Johnson is just a simple guy that is in way over his head.

I can appreciate he wants to do something with his life, but the Presidency is just too important for someone with such lackluster abilities to comprehend.

We'll have to see that.
Maybe getting refugees into germany was part of her plan.

>While Trump is a mad insane sociopath

Is this really what people think?

Literally on the day of 9/11 he boasted about how his Wall Street 40 building had just become the tallest in New York.

In English please.

And Clinton isn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

That's hilarious though.

It was. The Kalergi Plan.

Was that a hallucination or something; how do you define insanity?

Sure, shes a childless liberal woman who hates her country(she was raised in east germany and was a commie informant)

>The refugee crisis is way overblown
Regular rapes and terrorist attacks are overblown.
I fucking hate you leftists so much

I've never been polled for shit.

what's the problem here?

go tell the statisticians to adjust their methodology

No problem if you approve of cheering over killing a sovereign elected leader because he was going to bypass the petrodollar, and turning his country into a wasteland.

Rejections the government's dominion over who is or isn't "illegal" sounds pretty libertarian to me.

>in way over his head
I agree. I don't think in Johnson's case it's a matter of intelligence exactly, and it certainly isn't a matter of principle because he's the best in that regard of any of them. I don't think he's comprehended the gravity of what people expect from a presidential candidate, and this is an issue exaggerated by his relative obscurity up until recently. You can be a zany fuck and have people digest what you're really saying, but only if they're already on your side enough to bother trying. Even when he's being thoughtful and right he's frequently just too fucking goofy.

I do like him more than the others, but he's presented himself terribly.
>wants to do something with his life
Well, he has.

>Maybe
Are you new to... well, everything?

ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf

eurocanadian.ca/2015/03/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-islamization-mass-immigration-and-destruction-of-european-ethnicity.html

Read the first European Commission document if you're too lazy to go through all the resources in the second article. This has been going on since at least WW1.

Reminder that there still hasn't been a single terrorist attack with a dead victim in germany
Reminder that all the known rape cases were false accusations.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany

thelocal.de/20160729/cologne-woman-accused-of-false-allegation-of-nye-rape

>be gary johnson
>"what is aleppo"

>be gary johnson
>chris matthews asks you to name a single political leader you like
>don't know a single one
>"uhh, i'm having another aleppo moment"
>after a few moments, say Merkel
>MERKEL
>AS A SUPPOSED LIBERTARIAN

>be gary johnson, governor of New Mexico
>want to demonstrate the value of of libertarianism to everyone
>open up borders, invite countless beaners into NM
>state inevitably turns bluer and bluer every year
>libertarianism never sees the light of day in NM

This guy is a walking meme

At least this guy was willing to admit he didn't know what Aleppo was and got informed.

Better to be a fool for a second then a fool forever.

>call yourself a libertarian
>"Jews should be forced to bake Nazi cakes"

>literally Hitler
>your favorite

>a single terrorist attack with a dead victim

>terrorist attacks are okay if no one dies or are only injured

What do you expect to come out of this shitshow as a nominee?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Third party advocates should be thankful this idiot didn't make it to the debate stage.

Theodore roosevelt.

living, dummy

Oh...
Well then I guess President Bill Clinton then.

Well who cares about some mentally deranged guy committing suicide if nobody else dies?
The better question is: why are people scared of things that didn't even happen?

Duterte

This is why you invest in a meme-consultant early in the game. One well placed Pepe is all you need to make millions of dollars worth of grassroot memes.

John McAfee would have been great and even Petersen the living meme man would have been better than Johnson.

Oh, God. Wtf was the deal with that dance and Johnson's response to the climate change question?

Are you a non-American? This is what all our third parties are like.

>Orlando Florida
This explains this whole video.

Holy fuck
Seriously

>..........................................................I'm not smart

I can't believe people thought he could stand a chance against Clinton and Trump

>theguardian.com

I almost want him in the debates to see him get obliterated, but if he take votes away from Hillary, I want him in as long as posible.

He was being honest in saying that he's not qualified to discuss the issue on a factual basis.

What the fuck is wrong with America?

We're just a meme country at this point

>mfw a guy I know supports him and calls him Governor Gary Johnson
>Jesse Ventura was a governor too.

stop making shit up user

gullible retards

I honestly sometimes wonder how it's possible for America to be the most powerful country in the world. The country is like one large mental institution.

Fuck off, Gary
thedrum.com/news/2016/08/18/libertarian-super-pac-supporting-gary-johnson-spends-double-his-tv-spend-internet

I'm so glad libertarianism will die in my lifetime if nothing else.

even i know what aleppo is. you'd think given the huge opportunity he has with clinton and trump's unpopularity, he'd make more of an effort.

You're a fucking peasant.

>i'm glad the principles of liberty and freedom are dying
>come save me government, i'm a faggot

Shinto Abe seems like a cool guy

>corporatism masquerading as a high jacked ideology from france
>the principles of liberty and freedom(TM)
Whatever you say my semen slurping friend.

Before all this is said and done either we are going to have to kill 'people' like him or they are going to kill us

I live in a libertarian utopia. I eat breakfast and hope i don't die of heavy metal poisoning because there are no food safety regulations. I hope i don't get hit on the way to work because there's no regulations requiring seat belts or airbags. I drive along the dirt road to my job at MegaCorp because there are no paved roads. I work for 12 hours with a 15 minute break to eat my hopefully toxin-free food. There is no internet because DARPA was never funded and thus wasn't developed. I drive home to greet my daughter. She is mixed-race and is not allowed in most shops because there is no civil rights act. She is illiterate because there are no public schools and i cannot afford to pay tuition. As she runs to greet me, a man jumps out of a van and snatches her and drives off. I call the private police company. "Please note you will be charged $19.95 for this call". They give me a $23,000 quote to investigate my daughter's kidnapping. I only make $600 a month and politely decline. I walk to my local heroin dispensary because heroin is legal and plentiful. A heroin addict ambushes me and stabs me. A nearby private police contractor can't interfere because i am not in their network. I can't afford to go the hospital and they wouldn't treat me because there is no law requiring them to treat me. I slowly bleed to death in the gutter. MegaCorp inherits my house because of the fine print in my work contract. As i slip into the abyss, i reflect on what an amazing life i had without that oppressive government.

Agreed

>dude the government is a tool of oppression
>but literal dictatorships where the state kills dissidents are ok if I don't like those people
Why are libertarians such duplicitous snakes?

hang yourself.

Leftists aren't people, they are a cancer that needs to be removed from society before they spread.

why are millenials supporting this guy instead of jill stein who is literally the female bernie? Gary Johnson is a standard libertarian which is like the most extreme form of the conservatism they hate. bunch of fucking idiots

>we need NAP for a civil society
>mass murder is ok though
The double think never stops with these people.

I never said I was a Libertarian, you commie fuck.

so was arnold Schwarzenegger who probably knows even less about american foreign and domestic policy than Johnson

It's thanks to evil leftists that you have rights as a worker. Opposition is always good you hugbox fuck.

>thinking those classic liberals are the same as the ones today

lmao

>classic liberals
>workers rights
Maybe if they actually read wealth of nations and took it to heart.

>Netanyahu

you need to go back

>thinking liberals are communists
I don't know what level of intelligence I expected from a libertarian.

>why are libertarians such duplicitous snakes?
They're just following the footsteps of their leader.

I can see why America still has a two-party system when this is supposed to be the third largest party

dear lord you're a fucking moron

>BAWWW STOP STEALING THE WORD LIBERTARIAN FROM US
Leftists are authoritarians by default.
Left"""""""anarchism""""""""" is fucking bullshit.

The NAP doesn't apply to commies.
:^)

>left anarchism is bullshit
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>It's thanks to evil leftists that you have rights as a worker.
These "rights" have done absolutely nothing for me.

You people weren't responsible for the weekend or lowered working hours.
The market was doing shit like this long beforehand.

This is such bad taste.

ancaps have literally the stupidest ideology,mind-boggling stuff every single time

>DUDE DIRECT DEMOCRACY IS NOT AUTHORITARIAN

HOLY FUCK You people are beyond delusional.

Only a naive 13 year old can ever be a leftarchist.

>guy makes one mistake and gets ridiculed for it

>trump and clinton make several mistakes and are still being looked at as viable candidates

>no argument
I'm not even an ancap but the vast majority of leftist ideology are far far more retarded than ancapism.

>anarchism
>not a leftist ideology
Right wing anarchy and an cap thought is a farce m8.

ancap doesn't even exist in reality, just a bunch of internet morons

Clinton basically is Merkel.

Trump spent a year slagging off Merkel.

So maybe it's one of his famous 8D underwater chess moves.

Jesus Christ you """""an"""""caps are delusional.
It's literally impossible to be a non-leftist anarchist, capitalism and the state are irrevocably entwined. Educate yourself, classcuck.

>>anarchism
>>not a leftist ideology

Leftarchists can call themselves anarchists all they want.

That doesn't magically change the fact they want massive authoritarianism. They're dumb enough to think if the majority votes on something then it's correct and the will of the people, even though most of them time it's some extremely authoritarian shit like banning free speech etc

>the internet isn't real life
okay kid

he doesnt own enough media outlets is the problem

The first girl actually looks like dobby lmao

Left anarchist are the original anarchist numbskull. Right anarchists are market fetishists trying to coopt terms for legitimacy. How are you this delusional?

>CLASSKEK
>bawww classes defines everything
No it doesn't.
This is why you are retarded.

You people LITERALLY support banning free speech and voting to restrict people's freedoms.

Leftarchists are delusional violent authoritarians.

Literally nobody cares about your arbitrary distinctions between "personal" and "private" property except yourselves.

>capitalism and the state are irrevocably entwined
Capitalism and markets actually PRECEEDED the state.

The state and "democracy" which you support came with people worshiping religious cults thousands of years ago.

>Left anarchist are the original anarchist numbskull.
>BAWWWW I'M ORIGINAL ANARCHIST

Nobody cares.
Leftarchists can call themselves anything they want. Just because they call themselves anarchists doesn't make them anarchists.
They support authoritarianism and claim they're for freedom.

>Right anarchists are market fetishists
Leftarchists are economic illiterates.