HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT LEVEL 13

HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT LEVEL 13

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGbJvbDMEf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check these dubs tho

Oh, shit. Did I post this to Cred Forums instead of /vr/?

Bio pic when

Uh... anyone know if you can delete threads? I don't want to get banned :(

oh shit do I not know how to delete posts?

dope

Too late for you now that I've reported you, better just get it over with and kys.

Nice find btw

But I need to delete the thread somehow, I didn't mean to post it here!

Maybe you should google 'how to delete posts on Cred Forums' you fucking donkey.

You can't delete threads on certain boards. This is one of them.

I'm fucked, aren't I?

damn that's a nice find bro.

are there diablo 2 private servers i lost my discs and dont wanna pay 20 bucks for the battle chest

is this diablo one or two?

is the magic find really that worth doing piss for damage?

does weapon damage affect skill damage in d2?

Of course you aren't, if cuck threads can stay up for hours at a time then why are you worried about this one? Also, even if the mod deletes the thread you'll probably get off with a warning.

>it's a no mods on Cred Forums episode

UNO FARTO

No it doesn't only +skills.

>one monster left

REE, etc

you could literally use a gull in lieu of a istist baba on boss kill just have it on swap it's a good unique

also bump cuz if i gotta deal with nigger cock threads then diablo II is fine

they're busy heating up their hot pockets

This thread feels like deja vu.

>unique breastplate from the boss again

Good times. Diablo 2 is GOAT.

I didn't even do anything, and you're banding me? :(

liar, I saw this thread like a week~ ago

might have been a different OP picture not sure, enjoying the thread though

>Halo 2
>Children of Men
>Daft Punk

8/10 would bang.

The Redwall series is pretty bad though.

I'm not smart / gay enough to read books so I just chose my favourite series from when I was a kid

I doubt our voluntary non paid mods that work for FREE will do anything, but I've seen they move thread from a board to another before.

I mean, I guess you're answer will be yes, but is Nox any good? I grabbed it on the Origin on the house thing.

D2 was the shit I played every other ladder until last year when I finally got bored of it, I wish I could get a look at my total hours played.

What is the D2 of kino?

Hey OP did you stay awhile and listen?

It's on my list of all time favourite games so I'm going to be a little bias, and I have played a lot of games. but most of those are on the list due to the online multiplayers, which no longer really exists for Nox.

I love PvP games and the pvp was just insane, with varying game modes you would expect in an FPS, deathmatch, team deathmatch, capture the flag etc, it also had a neat little "quest" system where you could play procedurally generated maps similar to the main story line with several people trying to survive to the highest level possible, and your gear and shit would save over if you joined a new quest game.

I never actually got into Diablo, so I can't really compare them, but it is very similar to diablo in terms of gameplay, very fluid and reactive and felt awesome to play especially when competing versus other players. Quite a bit more "casual" than Diablo in the story line and how gear works.

But the story mode is very comfy, the soundtrack is okay but its atmospheric and feels fitting in game, the art style is really nice, special effects(?) of spells and such was probably ahead of its time. In the story mode you can play as Warrior, Wizard or Conjurer and they all follow a "linear" map to the end of the game, but each one takes a different "path" in terms of story and how you progress towards to the end and its enjoyable to see how the stories intertwine and stray away from each other

If you liked Diablo you will surely love this game, just as long as you aren't trying to compare them against each other.

You won't find much of anything in terms of videos or content, it was lost in time and forgotten as a "diablo" clone, but it deserved so much more respect.

some pvp albeit not very interesting since I think its a 1v1
youtube.com/watch?v=KGbJvbDMEf8

T2

>I've reported you
>implying Cred Forums even has janitors

Thanks m8. I'll install it now.

>no Tyrael's might

Fucking noobs

The gull is one of the most vital items on any necro build

Seconding that guy, Nox is awesome. It came out the same year as Diablo 2 I think so it got at best completely ignored at worst called a cheap diablo clone despite the fact that it doesn't really play anything like diablo.

What's he gonna do for the next 70 levels if he got that drop?