Mfw niggers are allowed to post on this board with us

>mfw niggers are allowed to post on this board with us

pendejo kaffirs

this is a cuck board what would they do without niggers?

I don't have a problem with blacks, or any race for that matter. In other words I'm not a racist. The thing is blacks in america are so fucking cancerous that they infest everything with their nigger culture. I stand by OP, and really wish niggers would just get the fuck out. Memes as they are forced nowadays are basically an extensive of their black tribal culture. What did he mean by this? KINO! What the fuck was his problem? JUST! What went wrong? Who will play him in his inevitable biopic?

This cancer will never stop until you rid this place of all the niggers who have lost their way and stumbled upon this board.

I call it Goosling's Law. The more niggers join a community, the shittier it becomes. The reason being they feel threatened by the established community and try to impose their own.

>mfw falcons are not allowed to post on this board with us

>an extensive

Sorry about that, meant to say an extension. It was the auto correct's fault.

This guy gets it

why Goosling?

My name is Goosling. It is definitely a verifiable phenomenon that exists here, and not only here but in other communities as well.

Niggers just do not like dealing with "established" communities or notions, in fact they feel threatened by them. In order to deal with that threat they create a means to take down the "established" community, which is often materialized by force, which is the case here on Cred Forums where their memes are forced non-stop. Who do you think is behind the BLACKED posts/threads?

but isnt that true of all people?

Do you have a name for the phenomenon that causes a television and film discussion board to never actually have threads pertaining to those topics

The difference lies in the assimilation. Niggers do not assimilate into a culture because they always feel superior to it, or think they do. They cannot assimilate. What ensues is dissonance within a community, and a lot of turmoil resulting from it. Out of all ethnic groups you see, the only one you see to express this behavior are niggers.

Why doesn't a board dedicated to television and film discuss television and film? That's a question that is simply answered, but the answers my not be so simple to ingest.

I. People have mistaken this place for a "random" discussion board, either purposefully or who otherwise and do not care.

II. Television and film is such a broad topic for most people that it has entered the realm of every day behavioral conversation, so much that the essence of it is not important but rather the act of it. As in the act of professing what one has watched on their ipad or phone the other day.

III. Most people in this day and age do not watch films and television. They spend their time on their phones, either chatting between bustops, or in the middle of conversations or lectures. It is this new society that has created the basis for one that values quick and efficient information processes, like memes, to pave the way for meme culture as we know it at its current state.

In essence, the phenomenon you're looking for is the simple lack of interest in humanity, but that in the self. The egotistical self becomes the most important part.

only whites and asians should be allowed to post on chans. niggers and other shitskins do not belong with internet culture.

>he doesn't enjoy the god tier memes exclusive to Cred Forums

Newfag

>social media is bad

kys

>coming to Cred Forums for serious discussion on mise en scene

Back to r*ddit

This is exactly what I am talking about. It is no longer ironic to "enjoy memes" but is a prerequisite for the community. You have to accept and be immersed in this forced shit to truly be part of the new community.

It is now, or how the way it is being used. Nothing of true value has ever come out of social media. You are welcome to prove me wrong.

This is part of the problem i'm trying to get at. I don't know anymore whether this is a serious post worth affronting, or a shitpost. If you were a sensible chap you'd know that Cred Forums has had serious discussion in the past, but something tells me that you only come here for the memes.

Also, your use of the phrase "mise en scene" leads me to believe you do not even understand that concept, ergo providing more proof to the fact that posters as yourself are only here for memes.

You're a retard for blaming black people though. The state of Cred Forums is a direct result of idiot Cred Forumstards like yourself posting black people twitter shit to stir shit up all the time.

I think your autism is triggering you. No one takes memes seriously, though you seem to be deeply offended by them.

This place was never for serious discussion on le artsy fartsy films

Every user here has watched all the classics when they were 13.

Gtfo newfag, were not here to help you analyse your first viewing of fight club.

Been black and posting here since 2009. I'm pretty sure a gigantic chunk of you facebook/reddit newfaggots stink up this board more than any nigger can.

I am not even a Cred Forumstard, I hate that board. Cred Forums is in fact one of the worst boards on Cred Forums, at least that is my opinion.

It is obvious, however, you're defending this shitposting obviously because you are black (and a nigger) yourself.

cant wait til hiroshiggy deletes pol

no more stormweenies

then trump will lose next month. god i hope they all off themselves

>when reddit makes its presence known

To that I say you've never been here for more than two years. Serious discussion has always been going on here on Cred Forums, it's only the redditors and shitposters that would have you believe otherwise.

>it's Cred Forums's fault that redditors spam nigger twitter memes here

You're a delusional twat. It's done specifically to trigger Cred Forums. Same with the cuckspam. So in a way it is their fault, but only indirectly.

FUCK YOU NIGGERS ARGHHHHHHH FITE ME IRL

Your shitpost makes is quite confusing.

You have used the word reddit, and i'm assuming are well aware of its connotation, but yet you use it as a pejorative insult to attack me. I honestly don't understand what your point is mate.

>Who do you think is behind the BLACKED posts/threads?
SRS. They plan raids right there on reddit, and have openly stated that it's to punish and drive out racist Cred Forums users.Yet everyone here still scratches their head wondering why it keeps happening.

Hahaha kid ive been here for 9 years and if you can't remember how bad the shitposting used to be, I pity you.

The shitposting and memes of today are hardly anything compared to back then

You type and complain like reddit. Like all reddits and newfags You fail to assimilate into Cred Forums culture and try to change it into a safespace where you can discuss your first viewing of a space odessey

They're only worse in the fact that they're so fucking boring and inoffensive.

We had green oval wannabe spams, coloured boxes spam, waifu spam, kaiji and abtrap spam, Lost and Brbad spam (which was still more entertaining than GOT and TWD spam by miles), Combo attempts that went on for pages.

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times. But it was certainly a lot more interesting than this boring snore-fest Cred Forums is today.

>redditor claims others won't assimilate
>when he and his reddit brethren have turned this place into their own meme-filled shitting street
Le real discussion on reddit, memes on Cred Forums am I right?

I'm afraid I've thought of that, and it makes sense. I guess i'm still scratching my head.

Ah, so you're one of these faggots that claim they've been here for SO LONG but have eagerly awaited the shitposting? What have you to say for yourself?

btw, Cred Forums was never this bad, before this spam and all. So go fuck yourself.

You're reddit. I am reddit! Kill yourself faggot. You don't even recognize the attributes that determine what is reddit and what is not. I'm guessing you got here a year a go and are trying to be a big hot shot.

>posting on Cred Forums is an integral part of my identity

You are already dead.

wdhmbt?

It's funny because I was only here ITT (that is in this thread for all you redditards) to discuss the fate of Cred Forums as a board, but what is funny is how many of you people have attacked me for it.

I can only say that given the type of people who post here, certain things should be expected.

Like first of all there are a lot of retards here. And i'm not just using that as an insult, I mean legitimately retarded people.

In short, Niggers are mad, and are shitposting again.

Fin.

pinkies on full damage control, lel