Why haven't they rebooted The Addams Family yet?

I know Burton was working on a version a few years back but nothing ever came of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=darkshadows.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UD5fBjKwgEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Eva but she's not Morticia. Debic kick should play her. And the get Eugenio Derbez for Gomez.

shit cast famalam

why havent you fucking kill yourself yet

>I know Burton was working on a version
I'm glad that didn't happen

Because you literally cannot top the 90s ones.

The right thing should have been to cast Christina Richie as Morticia.
Unfortunately she had a breast reduction surgery so the movie is indefinitely canceled.

I'd totally accept that cast just to see them bang.

godtier cast.

shittiest fancast on Cred Forums in a while

I don't know man, me jerking off at the theater would most definitely have violated my parole

i want to lick her entire cute little body

Sophie as Morticia. Maisie as Wednesday

he'd just cast Depp and HBC as always and at least Depp can't deliver anymore.

>Maisie as Wednesday
She's be better suited to pugsley

Christina was perfect Wednesday casting. There's simply no way lightning will strike twice like that again. They may as well not try and completely abandon the franchise.

>HBC
>implying he will ever cast her again considering they are divorced and Eva Green is Burton's new muse sidefuck

Don't worry, with mongoloids like you clamoring for remakes, it won't be long before it happens. I mean, swimming in a sea of shit is alright because you found that perfect casting for it, am I right?

Masie as Fester

>Morticia. Debic kick should play her
ur nuts

>Eva Green is Burton's new muse sidefuck
why would she ever touch that dandruff-laden greaspit rodent

>Masie as Fester
ooh, nice

cause he's a movie director and has a say who gets to appear in his movies

it's not like uglier and older directors haven't pulled in much better and younger poon than eva

Fuller tried not that long ago on NBC and it was shitcanned before it even got going.

The 90s movies are already such good adaptations though. Why bother? They'll probably fuck it up. Burton literally just fucked up a gothic tv show modern adaptation with Eva Green. Do you want to have to deal with the pedoposting when Wednesday gives all the perverts on this board a hard on?

Like yeah, two charismatic actors look similar to some characters from a tv show in like the 60s. Great. We don't have to make a movie of it.

That was The Munsters.

Ah shit, my bad.

Dark Shadows flop?

Yes.

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=darkshadows.htm

Burtons really lost his touch over the past decade.

>Chloe Moretz movie
Ofcourshe

I can't understand why they chose Anjelica Huston...

I've never seen the original but I love Anjelica's Morticia, what was wrong with it in terms of the old show? Or do you just not find her Morticia less attractive because I can see that

>Do you want to have to deal with the pedoposting when Wednesday gives all the perverts on this board a hard on?
It's not pedophilia if it's technically grave robbing, family is immortal.

Well, it isn't the same character.
The original morticia is more naïve even, more like a succubus than a vampire.
In the movie is like there are 2 Wednesday Addams.

>In the movie is like there are 2 Wednesday Addams.

That seems unfair, Morticia in the movies is a lot more playful and 'nice' in her own way than Wednesday is.

you know? I was wrong, the original character (in the comics) is like Anjelica's Morticia.
But I was in love with Carolyn Jones' Morticia

Why not this morticia?

because no one will match up to raul julia

our society is not ready to accept something like that yet

Oscar Isaac as Gomez

It'd be an insta-hit with teenagers, considering every 15-year-old girl with "depression" on social media thinks of themselves as Wednesday.

>Eva as morticia
Lay off the meth mate

motherfucking christ no

kys you're even more retarded than op

join the mass suicide of retards in this thread

worst thread of the month

>wanting a reboot

please kill yourself, you are whats wrong with tv / movies.

Addams Family cinematic universe when?

>no Bailey Jay as Morticia

pls spend 9000 in ms paint shooping debicki with dark hair and stuff thanks

>no Chloe Grace Moritz as uncle Fester

>Burton learns from his latest kerfluffle
>Introduces an all black Addams family
>Except Pugsley.
>He's still white

One joke extended and repeated for 50+ years.

no thanks

That girl from Stranger Things as Wednesday

Pic related is ideal as Mortica.

But why tho. Seriously FUCKING WHY!?

isn't she like 80 years old at this point

just give it time, i'm sure they'll strip mine their way through it eventually in their endless search for proven concepts

still hot

It's inevitably going to happen.

that's 150 in hollywood years

kek

>Daria
>Wednesday

What was with this archetype -- it's not like the 80's didn't have it's share of depression teen music, but what was it that happened in the 90's that brought this deadpan cynical girl into the mainstream where as in Breakfast Club and stuff it's still in the back

Only if they run out of capeshit brands

It's going to happen but it won't be as good as the 90s version.

Dark shadows in a way was the closet thing to something similar to The Addams Family and it was terrible.

It will be THIS!

I know it, everybody in this thread knows it.

Is that.... Eddie Izzard?

That's The Munsters, you dipshit.

Yes, he's the best thing about it and even he's not good...

It's "The Munsters" in case you didn't know.

>Do you want to have to deal with the pedoposting when Wednesday gives all the perverts on this board a hard on?

There`s absolutely nothing wrong with that. It will give us memes for years.

I know faggot. It's just indicative of what a modern Addams family would be like. That's what I was saying.

>It's "The Munsters" in case you didn't know.

The name of the street was burried in my subconscious somewhere so I got that... wait, so Izzard plays the grandpa?

Why did they even bother to change the name? Indie kids and hipsters surely would have loooooved a new Munsters.

Yeah. They were going for the whole "re-imagining" thing I think. It only got a pilot and was as generic as you can get.

Any new Addams Family would be the same unless it was spun off this...

youtube.com/watch?v=UD5fBjKwgEQ

Everyone is bored of reboots accept faggot OP

I thought her thing got taken down because they wanted to do an Addams Family cartoon?

Even if she wasn't old she's already her own iconic character. Recasting her as Morticia would just be awkward and confusing.

Because all women are prostitutes.

Season 2 is more difficult to find but as for S1 they're still on jewtube I torrented them ages ago when it all kicked off over them.

Make an actual sequel to Adams family values, bring back a good portion of the original cast such as Christina Richi and Christopher Lloyd, and bring in some new fucked up cast to do a soft reboot that takes place in the same universe

This the only answer for morticia.oscaar sounds like a win for gomez too.who the fuck is debic kick?

>bring in some new fucked up cast to do a soft reboot that takes place in the same universe
Addam's family without the family of Addamses

>this guy doesn't know who debic kick is

She was 20 when that photo was taken.

Continuation with Christina Ricci as Wednesday as the new Matriarch of the family. Fuck a reboot.

What does she look like now?

IIRC, the Burton version was a stop-motion in the style of the original strips.

>that Wednesday

This.