What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

MOMMY

boobs

One of the few bright spots in S2. Her relationship with Vaughn's character almost salvaged the season.

If this isn't a joke, please explain.

She was the fish out of water straight man working in the weird world of the IT department.

She wasn't like every other Mobster's wife in all of television and movies. She was well aware of what he was doing, she didn't pretend like she didn't know how the money was coming in but still spending it.

Neither of them were cheating on each other and resenting one another as you always see with mob/gangster wives. They actually loved each other. And it culminated in the best scene of season 2.

For this scene.

What does this meme mean? I see it uncommonly on Cred Forums but I do not understand it.

I agree with this man. Her and Vince is what kept me watching.

And what broke my heart

To make you think the season was going to have some nudity because the actress has done many nude scenes and her characters only point was "I wanna get pregnant"

"Gangster in love" cliché
She's supposed to give a dimension to Vince Vaughn's character (characterization, purpose and plot engine), but mediocre writing and acting foils it.

The same thing happen with Michelle Monaghan in the second part of season 1.

Reminder that s2 had no nude scenes. Unacceptable desu

>CESPEHR NEW DIS

so you got something to look at while you wait for something to happen in this shit season

She looks like some kind of predatory bird, such beautiful eyes

its just a really autistic way of saying MILF

Wasn't there some full blown orgy?

this. so much buildup for ani being a slut and nothing good happened

what a waste of a season

she had a good pair of tits, which coupled with the ridiculous shit vaughn's characted spewed were the only reasons to watch td s2

I'd be perfectly content with a Kelly Reilly tit scene. Or even that gay cop's super hot latina gf