What

What

would that it were so simple

Nothing Happens: The Movie

Plen

Literally every single character other than Josh Brolin and George Clooney could have been left out of the movie and nothing would have been lost. Nobody else did anything else. And neither of them really did anything either.

>lol literally nothing happened wtf
Most Coen movies aren't really about "things happening", they're about the meaning of the things that do happen. The characters are tend to just there to be memorable and make you feel part of the world they set up. Tbh this is one of my least favorites from them though

>Woah Chad, don't forget to Burn After Reading!

So is this movie good or no?

DUDE

OLD HOLLYWOOD

LMAO

So damn comfy

It was about a half hour too long to be at all comfy tbqhwyf

it was low tier cohen brothers, but even low tier cohen brothers is so much better than most of the pap that gets released anymore. I enjoyed it

longer films are comfy lad

Yeah it's pretty good.

It was pretty good, particularly for someone obsessed with old Hollywood like myself. The performances were very good and the Coen low-key humor was on point.

It wasn't as good as some of their other comedic efforts obviously but compared to the schlock Hollywood shits all over the market these days, it might as well be a 10/10.

I'll take movies like this over an oh-so-clever remake of whatever the fuck to cash in on my nostalgia any fucking day.

This would have been a highly praised 5 star masterpiece 10 years ago.

Nowadays movies are only praised if they're about googles or meet diversity quotas.

I don't know. This feels like a big movie and a small movie at the same time. It's got these huge psychedelic musical pieces, but at the same times feels like Burn After Reading.

I really want to see this flick because I love all things Coens, but I hate Clooney. What do?

Ask yourself why you dislike Clooney so much. Is it because he challenges your masculinity? Is it because of your latent homosexuality?

They should have driven the point that jews are behind communism home more imo

I enjoyed it. It was nowhere near the best Coen films, but it was entertaining and funny.

Sounds like a good movie

my favourite coen brothers movie, i think.

They probably should've had the one who is the expert on how to handle multiple characters in either a writing or an editing decision. But it still is great effort though !!!

Would that it t'were so simple

Was it at least better than Lady Killers?

I thought that movie about google with owen wilson bombed though?

I know that film, but I have never seen it. From what I've seen I would say yes. It's on par with films like Barton Fink and Burn After Reading, but not as good as their best films.

Is Hobie Doyle /ourguy/?