What is your favorite pirate show?

What is your favorite pirate show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpFMVcZ4o7U
youtube.com/watch?v=XFTcA4QLHw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you guessed it right

not if there would be any other, though. (Malcovich's felt crap from the beggining)

I've seen occasional praise for this show, is it really that good, or is it Spartacus tier (not that there's anything wrong with that) meaning its not that deep, but has tits and fun action?

I loved Spartacus by the way if that's any indication on whether I would enjoy this or not.

>tfw when Rackham and Blackbeard are going to die next season

Fuck I hope Eleanor and/or Max get butchered too

It has more depth than Spartacus (which is not intended as a criticism of that show, it's just that Black Sails has much more talking than tits 'n' blood).

why do you guys have to spoil the next season by making us remember on history/treasure island?
i bet if you would forget about it the show would give more entertainment

>historical fact and a Victorian-era book are "spoilers"
quit whining you noxious little cunt

quit bragging about how well you know history, nobody cares

There're more than than 1?

A trailer for new PotC is terrible. Are they even in Caribbean Sea anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=KpFMVcZ4o7U

first season is spartacus tier but season 2 leaps into actually decent dramatic storytelling

Season 1 has a shitload of this "tits n blood". I'm glad they toned it down in the later seasons.

Very much this. I still liked Spartacus though.

>everything is cg, but let's make it so dark noone will notice it

aye

One Piece

this site is for 18+, boy

Yeah, when the ship died, that was very deep moment.

Are later seasons different/better? The tits fags n blood of season one was so over the top I never went back for S2.

It gets better in my opinion. Some of the characters are just fucking annoying all the way through, especially Elenor. Others undergo a nice development tho, like Silver and Vane.

Overall it's still an average show, but it has it's moments.

Mr. Robot

youtube.com/watch?v=XFTcA4QLHw0

Why is this theme so good, user?

it has many great tracks