Why are niggers so funny and stupid??

Other urls found in this thread:

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old
youtube.com/watch?v=8sImGjr1sTA
youtube.com/watch?v=bra1AUxmKYM
youtube.com/watch?v=cpmEVKQ_KBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is actually a really good webm lmao

It's like watching monkeys performing in a circus act.

nah, they're ok

He posted it again!

That's a good film. What's it called?

This looks like footage from Grand Theft Auto.

>when your gf can't control her bull

Hope he got sentenced for that. He committed assault and assault with a deadly weapon and used an illegal weapon at that. Kid probably had to go to the hospital, so he could even sue that idiot and make his family pay his medical bills.

Coming to your neighborhood soon!

Gorillas in the Mist

I really want a race war to start. Look at how they can never win a fair fight. They pick weak, single victims and always attack with greater numbers and always sucker punch them.

Just why

why are they filming themselves committing robbery and assault?

Worst thing about living in the ghetto is that I've had gangs of niggs jump me, rob me, and hold me at gunpoint. The only people who wonder why nobody like them are people who have never had to live around them.

near retard level iq

Culture of nigger in Africa

I don't think it's fair to hate all niggers because the ghetto niggers are human waste.

There's normal black people too.

>he doesn't have a gang of tactical assault drivers at his beck and call
White people baka desu senpai

Lmao I bet u was shaking writing that. Guess what faggot? We ain't ur slaves anymore. Payback's a bitch!

Because they are thick as pig shit

>having your back turned
what a retard.

Something cowards/liberals can never understand is rapid dogs just need to be put down period.

a nigger's family being able to pay for a white kid's medical bills.

that's hilarious.

how nice of that second young man to go help him after he was punched

restored my faith in humanity :^)

Sometimes a group of niggers get on my commute train through London.

The noise they make is horrendous - either their over the top laughing, the way they chew and eat their food or their rapping....

Urghg

with fucking knuckledusters. jesus that kid is probably seriously hurt.

man that black kids life is over, hes in the system now and just fucked. cant believe how easily you can ruin your life over one dumb thing.

I'm sure there are. I have my bias against them though cause I've never met a "normal" one. Even the "chill" ones around here are overly racist pieces of shit waiting on any excuse to be able to fuck with anyone black, white, brown. Doesn't matter.
I'm just lucky I ain't white because they get fucked with the most.

I would have shot both his knee caps out...

This

>London
Oh please, like your accent is any more palatable than theirs to civilized eardrums.

a lot of liberals are psychologically incapable of defending themselves against people of color because that would be racist

This webum made me hard

He should just be shot and thrown in a ditch, worthless subhuman

Did he get up and start fighting them?

They don't hear my accent - cos I'm not jabbering at 100 decibels like they are

When I lived in London there were several black guys in my university course and they were very peaceful, liked anime and never got into trouble.

I think ghetto niggers are a whole other species compared to humans.

Ive seen it in real life in it actually made me sick to stomach
some 'people' are just husks of human beings, i didnt realize someone could be brainwashed THAT hard, to go against nature itself so much

>>Cred Forums

He did. Got put on trial as an adult and got like 20 years for it; he got fucked.

>reality is Cred Forums

Ain't even white retard. And no I ain't shaking cause why would I? Shit happened a while ago and I got a concealed carry now so I don't have to worry about that shit anymore. You even reach for a gun and cowards bolt.

do you live/work/study in a nice area?

that was quick

Daaaaaamn

Fucked for life

He did.

Lord Yakub stay woke af lmao

lol

wow what a racist sentence. if a white kid did it he would be given a scholarship to harvard. fuck this gay earth.

Good. Deserves every second of that 20 years.

I bet one of them was ThatSrb2DUDE.

English blacks seem a lot more civilized than American niggers.

I wonder why that is?

i just looked it up to.

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

the victim was 12 years old, the attacker 16 and faces being charged as an adult and possibly 20 years in prison.

fuuuuuck. they didnt even know each other either.

What do you think? I'm in the ghetto in Cali. No peace around here.

Obviously it's the availability of guns

what a stupid cunt

Nah, our blacks are just taught that whitey is racist against them and is doing everything they can to keep them oppressed and in the ghetto. They're raised hostile from birth and then people wonder why they're so violent when they grow up.

Every second of that 20 years in a fire maybe.

what the fuck is up with this trend the past few years of niggers just deciding to run over eachother during fights

t. little dick white boi

>Circuit Judge Troy B. Braswell Jr. revoked Millsaps’ $25,000 bond Tuesday and ordered he be held without bond pending a mental evaluation.

>Millsaps’ bond was revoked after he violated the terms and conditions of his bond by cutting off his ankle monitor. He also tested positive for alcohol and was later found in Louisiana

Is he literally fucking retarded holy shit lol

that nigga crazy as fuck or he really wanted to die.

what the hell was that he was carrying?

Looks like suicide by cop. What was that nigga even swinging though? Looks like a fluorescent light, but it seems like it was fucking too many people up to be.

his high school diploma he just got it he was goin to college next month

This actually applies to all races, but if they're on an ankle bracelet by age 16 odds are they're pretty fucking retarded and you shouldn't be surprised when they do something stupid to dig the hole deeper.

boy was just tryna show that ish off nahmean
"AY BISH CHECK DIS DIPLOMA OUT AY OFFICA PEEP DIS SHIT"

Come on man, it was a clearly a Bible.

medicine for his moms, reparations for the community

it's just a big stick, he didn't deserve to be shot

american cops are PUSSIES, all he had to do was grow some balls and tackle that guy, instead the fat pig rolled around like a useless bag of lard.

at least he looked cool with his shades on top of his bald head, FUCK YEA USAUSAUSAUSA

i feel bad for americans having to live with these subhumans

>straight-nigger-shit-up camps are being organised
>out of the line packs of nignogs get transferred into hardcore Slav hoods in slavlands for about half a year
>return to USA and gayrope soft as kittens
I might be onto decent startup here

There's an entire containment board for this alt-right race baiting shit.

fuck, i just cant comprehend how shitty your life must be to just throw it away like that. the idea of even spending a single year of prison is utterly terrifying to me, we only get these few years on earth y'know? and its even worse when you're young, those are supposed to be your fucking golden years man. but this kid, fuck, his life is fucking OVER.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sImGjr1sTA

Internet tough guy, ladies and gentlemen

>ladys and gentlemen the president of the united states of fuggin america

stupid fuck had no sense, probably grew up fine just got mentally cucked by hood life, doubt he even lived in a bad area

What the in the fuck are you saying

Nah. If you're dumb enough to attack some cops, knowing cops in your country use lethal force, you deserve to die.

he didn' do nuffin! he was goin' tah skoooool!

>muh alt-right
>muh race bait
>muh faggot tears

Brah you can do 5 to 10 these days just for shitposting.

What does this have to with television or film

story?

Nothing. It's mostly the same 4 or 5 circle jerking posters who can't get (You)'s over at Cred Forums because it just blends in with everything else over there and the bored moves too quickly, so they just post this shit here.

soon the west will be a massive shithole like the east and africa, honestly i kind of hope we descent into chaos. everyone will either be forced to grow the balls to actually face the problems that have been building or get run down like the cowards they are

youtube.com/watch?v=bra1AUxmKYM

Notice how slow the white girl is to half-heartedly defend him. Probably composing herself after orgasming uncontrollably after the first punch.

reality is not Television or Film

does that scenario get your little dick hard?
stocking up on ammo and guns just for it?

Cant wait

Stories make it onto the news. The news is part of television. This board has to deal with it. If you're just going to come in and bitch about how we've offended your sensibilities, feel free to eat a dick and kick rocks.

CUZ WHITEY FINNA AIN"T WALK THRO MY HOOD SHIIIIEET

Liveleak videos are not televised

>tfw some guy tries to talk shit, but he fucks up his replies

that isn't shitposting though.

>shitposting
>threatening to shoot up a school
>same thing

yeah fuck off mate

Do you have the Costanza one?

"one dumb thing"
\
theres doing dumb shit then there's punching another human being in the fucking head

that kid could have been paralyzed or even killed

>literally called the police on himself

I gotcha senpai

White boys are getting more and more salty by the day

they hate us cuz they ain't us nigga. we taking all the white girls out here

Nice!

Thanks.

It literally was. He was drunk and on Cred Forums when he shitposted about bombing some Ohio school, even though he lives in Florida. It was in no way serious, but someone took a screencap and sent it to the school, who then went on lockdown. The best part is he called the police and told them he think he did it, getting himself arrested in the process. Convicted of two felonies.

Nah, they're just tired of you fucking up their country. At least my people come here and work to improve themselves and become educated and contribute to the advancement of society. Yours have just been here for a few hundred years complaining and destroying entire cities to try and justify why you can't control your people and making excuses for why most of you aren't very smart and are incapable of contributing in any real way to society or to the human race.

2/10

Low energy, apply more effort next time you try to troll

Nice try. But studies show that more than 87 percent of caucasian women in America has had sexual intercourse with a black male.

>whiteman ruined his prime bbc breeding years

trying kids as adults shouldnt be allowed

While I know a few girls who've dated black guys I know overwhelmingly more girls who say they would never date a black guy lol

>posted 2 hours and 7 minutes ago

he really does it for free!

This t bh.

Uhh the negro specimens are very much Cred Forums related..

See what happens when police wait like you liberal shits want them to? They get their ass beat, AND there is a dead nigger. The takeaway here? Nigger is gonna die anyway, let the officer stop an imminent ass beating at least.

Hillary will win and there is nothing you can do about it but cry, my fatbodied friend.

Carma's a bitch nigga

>implying he's black

only if he's fucking a white woman
otherwise no, it's not related

Where's that image where you cross the street to go around nogs?

Start swingin at a cop, get shot.
I don't see what's so hard about this.

Of Memes and Men

nigger more than 13% of caucasian women are virgins so that can't be true

fucking niggers

kek, god bless american justice in europe he'd be already out

dat wind up

that's for owning slaves you old fart

youtube.com/watch?v=cpmEVKQ_KBk

Blacks ladies and gentlemen

>all of those cowards sitting there not doing a thing

Awesome Cred Forums related thread. Bravo!

are you asian or hispanic?

ive always liked hispanics. dunno why, they just seem decent even though they've got the same kinda thug chollo thing going on.

this is also an example of how woman are fucking retarded.

Follow up?

Asian.

cops came and shot her for resisting arrest

I see these webm filenames a lot

you sure like making these threads

>get up and attack him
>his 5 chimp friends start kicking your head
>hopefully you don't get stabbed and killed

Good case scenario:
You punch a nigger in the head and you don't get viciously gang attacked. You than get to deal with the police and nigger sympathizers for attacking someone who wasn't a threat to you

Bad scenario
You punch a nigger, get killed, and a few nogs do 12 years and you're remembered by a World Star video getting killed

the real reason niggas so dumb

what the fuck.

everyone just sat there and didnt do shit.

can someone link a news report or something. i need to know if he got done in.

notice the christmas trees? it's a 2 year old video that was stolen and renamed and there is no follow up

Im glad that cunt got killed, i guess the bleeding hearts are saying " ayyyy lamooooo diiiddn dooo nufing....."

>I DINDU LIVE HERE

you are living the house in front of them, they really should buy a gun or a huge dog

im gone Cred Forums cant stand the racism that has overtaken this board.

nothing but little kids here now.