Can't sing.
Can't act.
Can't dance.
Can't model.
Not even good looking.

Yup, she's the complete package.

>Not even good looking.

gtfo faggot

what can you do beside shitpost, and get dubs?

Shes kind of pretty, but shes nothing special.

Delete this

not to mention shitskin and coal smoker

Kim definitely did not have a good night tonight in Paris.

she was kind of good looking ten years ago

Kim Kardashian West has been held at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room by masked men dressed as police officers.

"She is badly shaken but physically unharmed," her rep tells PEOPLE.

The reality star has been in Paris for the last week for Fashion Week.

>the crime infested jewish cuckhole slum of paris

OP is faggot confirmed.

I don't get why so many people like the show, but anyone who denies she isn't good looking or says they wouldn't fuck her is a straight up faggot. Her body is made for sex. She made it that way, and was successful at it.

I scrolled by your post thinking it's the Paris Hilton joke I've been waiting for

She was probably raped.

illuminati

She spent a fortune on surgery and implants so she manages to pass as attractive.

I wonder how she would actually look based only on her genes.

If i could hold Kim at gunpoint i would be so boner and i would burry my head in her ass

There's pics of her before any work. She exchanged cuteness with sexiness and it payed off for her. .

forgot to add pic

cute

>image.jpg

Her ass is fake but her tits are all natural 10/10

Shit post and get dubs :^]

>masked man

Even then, her ass looks great because she doesn't have implants. She takes the fat off of other parts of her body and injects it into her ass.

she is human garbage

her publicity stunt in paris seems to be successful

Kim has always been the cute one. Khloe was an ogre until very recently and Kourtney is an alcoholic slut and also not as cute. They all just inherited mental problems from their maniacal mom.

>Can't sing
>Can't act
>Can't dance
>Cant't model
>Has no discernable talent

>Makes millions of dollars a year, and is married to one of the most prolific and influential artists of the 21st century

Any anger or contempt you feel towards her is jealousy. Plain and simple. She knows how to make money in today's world and plays America's youth like a goddamn fiddle

women secretly all want to be whores. thats why shes so popular and successful. they all look up to and watch her.

That's the future First Lady you're talking about asshole.