Why is this board afraid of a strong beautiful independent woman?

Why is this board afraid of a strong beautiful independent woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/the-taylor-swift-conspiracy-ring-thats-convinced-shes-secretly-gay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me on the right

If she was a "strong indpendent woman" she would quit her charades and admit she eats pussy.

i would love to be taylor swits personnel pusy licker!

When did Taylor Swift get so hot?

Shes always look similar.

when she got tit implants

Probably because they're insecure manchildren.

I don't know why you posted a 4/10 psychotic slut though. Or how its relevant to television or film.

That helps, certainly. She is still too thin for my tastes though.

>eats pussy

She seems more like pillow princess to me.

Selfish tbH.

Probably. Karlie Kloss is her girlfriend for sure though.

Me on the left.

hot tell me more what do they do together

Her blaming her Kanye meltdown on being closeted is the only way I could see her career recovering.

Also I am glad Cred Forums is confirmed dying soon.

>Her blaming her Kanye meltdown on being closeted is the only way I could see her career recovering.

What she should do is disappear for a bit, then come back when shes out of the closet. Blame her record company for keeping in the closet. She'd get sympathy and still be pretty marketable.

YOU JUST KNOW

Its been very obvious for a long time.

Before she made it big Taylor was dating a female cello player, relatively openly (i remember it being casually mentioned in an article about her).

You guys are idiots. Karlie has long term bf, and Taylor, as we all know, has a new bf every few months.

>what is bearding

Don't you think it's weird when a girl doesn't finish puberty until her mid 20's? Having your breasts come in so late is so strange.

>dating a female cello player
I'm not sure if we're under some Mandela effect but I remember this too.

It was when she was about 18, so 2007ish. I may be misremembering this detail, but i distinctly remember a photo of them hand in hand at an airport, captioned something like "18 year old country singer Taylor Swift and her partner, cello player [name]" because a country singer openly in a same sex relationship was odd.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/the-taylor-swift-conspiracy-ring-thats-convinced-shes-secretly-gay

Please anons find this