WTF i hate jimmy savile now!

WTF i hate jimmy savile now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4rSZshpfLU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPB7nsXEXvI
irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2016/05/31/news/kincora-boys-home-child-sex-abuse-facts-should-be-laid-bare--541344/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fjn8iLCSesc
youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys
independent.co.uk/news/people/stephen-fry-apologises-unreservedly-for-claiming-sex-abuse-survivors-should-grow-up-and-stop-pitying-a6983651.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjYuuUU-VEc
pinknews.co.uk/2007/03/28/stephen-fry-opens-up-about-school-sexual-assault/
youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE
youtube.com/watch?v=QOdYgEDSm7E
youtube.com/watch?v=0q2KGGMc1EM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COPINE_scale#The_SAP_scale
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw
weshare.me/5837a0ba552c61ba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it up on youtube?

dunno, i just watched it on iplayer
>that bit when the woman talks about jimmy climbing into her hospital room window and snogging her
>all those people who 'didn't see anything'
>all those paedo enablers in showbiz and gubment

You could really tell Louis was really shook by it all in that he didn't realise that Jimmy was completely controlling him the entire time

it must be a major regret for louis + he's really lucky he wasnt vilified by the tabloids

>he would play with little girls who were paralyzed from the waist down
Jesus fucking christ

Hes just the tip of the iceberg. mid level at highest. the elite love fucking kids, its like their favorite thing

Louie loved this guy too. He couldn't even tell that his idol was a sicko. Some investigative journalist.

What a grim docu that was.

I didn't think he could get creepier than he already was.

>That outfit when he visits Louis' office
youtube.com/watch?v=g4rSZshpfLU

>pedophobic bigot

fucking hell. the way he's talking and touching to the women in the flying pizza restaurant was pretty grim too. and the way he was fawning over that woman outside the doors to the bbc.

what the fuck

I tell you, this Jimmy Savile fella... This guy was a real jerk

I'm surprised Louis or his crew didn't call him out on it. It was completely inappropriate.

So Jimmy Savile was doing a fun run

And then the group ran past a hospital

Savile starts running towards hospital window

Climbs through window

Immediately sticks his tongue down her throat and starts verbally degrading her

Two possibilities:

1. This man was so unbelievably alpha

2. That story is bullshit

>Louis
Whats going on with his Scientology doc?

Seems like it'll be released post mortem.

>unbelievably alpha
He had a lot of people protecting him and he controlled them all. he had full access to the hospital/clinic because he funded it and manipulated all the staff he involved with. He's not alpha at all, there was no risk of him getting found out. That situation was him just doing dominating vulnerable people.

A few of these stories sounded like bullshit. The glasses one particularly. You don't phone a radio show to share your fond memories of someone who sexually assaulted you. She's a fame seeker who's milking the fact she once met him.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPB7nsXEXvI

What a creep

I just find the mental image of Jimmy Savile abandoning a fun run half way through to run up to a hospital, climb through a window and start molesting a kid completely out of the blue extremely weird and darkly hilarious

>This man was so unbelievably alpha

or just a psychopath with poor impulse control

Not on youtube but there's a torrent out.

common user, really, didn't he film it? I could've sworn I saw a brief trailer or scene for it. are they really preventing the release?

It's coming out this month at festivals, I have tickets

It's coming out this week in London at least alongside a q+a, not that many screens though. Hopefully general release is imminent.

>tfw thinking about all those people in the 60s and 70s who got away with it
>tfw thinking about those people doing it today and STILL getting away with it (bryan singer)

Reckon we'll get the same amount of press once Jimmy Page dies and all those stories become public?

Thank you. Enjoy the show

>raise 10million quid to build your own all-you-can-fondle cripple buffet

madlad

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

"Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country Jimmy"

> HOWZ ABOUT THAT THEN

not gonna lie i popped a stiffy thinking about that big boobed woman in her prime

i didn't watch that one from louis yet since i didn't really care for the subject at the time
my question was : was he being accused by the time louis did the doc? or was it like bill cobsy case when many people accused him over the years but nothing really stick so there is some doubt about him that led to louis making the doc?

I dont buy some of what gets said, but there are clearly a lot more yet to be outed. Weve had some low level ones like that married couple who were on BBC local radio, but nothing more.

Pyschos are natural born alphas, look at ted bundy

that's literally what alpha means when you let charlatans and internet users characterize human behaviour

Ted Bundy wasn't an alpha, he had no friends and failed at everything that he did. He finally got a gf and got so butthurt when she left him that he spent the rest of his life raping and murdering women who looked like her.

There were some accusations and rumours. Nothing concrete enough to avoid him suing though.

Same with Harris and Watkins.

How the fuck could anyone find this normal behaviour?

He's grabbing two women by their hips and pulling them in towards him.

I think this really proves that you can get away with a lot of shit by just doing it and ignoring recourse.

The worse thing about all this is Jimmy practically died a hero. He'll never pay for what he did.

Ted Bundy would murder women and sleep next to their corpses in the woods with a feeling of romantic tranquility. He'd then be hit with dead panic and speed down the motorway scared shitless he was going to be caught and throw whatever mementos collected off a bridge. The media narrative of Ted Bundy and other psychopaths as calm, collected predators is horseshit. They're subject to the same human frailty.

It was a kind of running joke ever since the 80s I think. By joking about it, people avoided having to actually consider whether it was true. Truth only came out after he died.

>I think this really proves that you can get away with a lot of shit by just doing it and ignoring recourse.

Yes, that is the truth they dont want the masses to know

>How the fuck could anyone find this normal behaviour?
>
>He's grabbing two women by their hips and pulling them in towards him.

It's just confidence bro

Is there a specific name for the good feeling you get when you share something anonymously (user, because in this case its on the radio), and you get recognition for it? Kinda makes you smile because they mentioned you on the radio.

If anything, being on the 4chins we should all know this feeling.

These are interesting and I'm excited to see the whole doc, but does it really need that ominous music?

Its a pretty well known tactic for conmen and thieves though. You do something with enough confidence and as if its normal and it will be ignored. That shouldnt work with sex offences though. Unfortunately it seems like it did.

I've found this out to an extent with money. You can get away with just not paying for things. I owed a lawyer around £400 and I just didn't pay it, a year or so later they just gave up. I have a few other examples of stuff like this.

I think in life people don't realise just how good and easy going everyone is, when a guy comes along and acts like an asshole you just let it slide to continue the easygoing feeling.

(You)phoria

>The worse thing about all this is Jimmy practically died a hero. He'll never pay for what he did.

Just hope that there is some kind of hell

>You can get away with just not paying for things

that is absolutely not true

Yeah, was weird seeing that, considering it was filmed post 2000?

His behaviour back in the day I can kind of understand being overlooked in a pre 2nd wave feminism society, but yeah, a lot of the stuff filmed during and after the 2000 documentary is really fucking weird behaviour.

>dominating vulnerable children
>alpha

If you ever watch presentations about social engineering from DEFCON or similar things, it seems incredibly easy to get into places by acting like you belong there. People don't want to question that someone might be lying to them or trespassing somewhere

welcome to Cred Forums

The music and freeze-frames of Savile were hilarious

Daily reminder there is no evidence that Jimmy Savile did anything wrong.
They waited until he died when he couldn't defend himself from these wild allegations.

>implying it isnt

jesus, how fucking well connected and famous he was that people didn't dare to get together and stand against him until he die? im not a brit so i don't know much about him until everything blew up

also it seems a lot of cunts must had help him or ignore his behavior, probably start talking shit about they felt betrayed and shocked after everything got exposed

He's right to a degree, at least with small amounts. It won't be worth the money, time and effort to go through legal channels so, because of capitalism, why bother?

Well they were pretty quiet about Bowie's past so...

Felt a bit sorry for the women still in denial desu. One of them made a good point however, think how many people he saved from his fundraising efforts and charitable donations. Was him molesting many, many girls worth it given he has probably saved hundreds of lives?

It is, there's a whole industry based around "shrinkage". Under a certain threshold most corporations are fine with theft and expect it.

Louie is pedo in the same style as Saville, thats why he does all these pedo documentaries.

Id bet pretty much every musician (male and female) has fucked underage groupies. Theres a difference between that and Savile or Watkins.

really makes you think

Louis is a coward. He claims he regrets not doing more and seeing the signs, yet right now in Hollywood and government we have many pedophiles who hide their heinous crimes. But he's too scared to go after them. He doesn't want to lose his reputation and employment status.

If he really cares he'd go after pedowood

He knew both royalty and high up politicians.

The big conspiracy is that he's just a middleman fall guy for a larger paedophile ring that included Edward Heath.

How naive can you be. He knew everything the whole time, its why he did the first doco. He was scamping around the pedo for his own fame.

>conspiracy

lol

>bluepilled enough that he thinks conspiracy is a bad word

lol

gentle reminder it goes far deeper than that, MI5 used it (and still do) to blackmail politicians

irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2016/05/31/news/kincora-boys-home-child-sex-abuse-facts-should-be-laid-bare--541344/

The wizard who keeps the village safe from outside evil, but requires a sacrifice of three disabled female virgins every full moon.

No? It wasn't a do it and suffer the consequences kind of deal. He could have built the surgery without molesting loads of kids.

Not like the surgery required a few kids to get tongued on Jimmy's fun runs every week for it to be built

HOW'S ABOUT THAT THEN?

Fuck knows. I know it's stupid but I don't like to think about it.

That 14yo in the picture with Jimmy Paige above claimed Bowie took her virginity the year before.

>Louis is a coward

The way he crucified gullible old women, while he the 'investigational' journalist did the exact same thing. He is such a flog.

I think he's got enough on his plate with the Church of Scientology.

i'm pretty sure the 'people he saved' would've probably rather died that let him diddle so many kids

why are moral relativists so morally repugnant

>tfw I live in Leeds and when Jimmy Saville died his funeral procession went through the city holding up traffic and causing my bus to be late leading to me getting a disciplinary at work

It was Jimmy Savilles fault didn't cut it as an excuse unfortunatly

It kind of did though, he did it to get access to the children

>i'm pretty sure the 'people he saved' would've probably rather died that let him diddle so many kids

fuck off

>It's ok when our pedophile does it

Absolute walnut mate, deserved it

The charities and donations were a front so that people would never believe that wonderful man would do those awful awful things, which in many ways is so despicable that yeah it would be better if they didn't exist at all
The other woman who got diddled talking with her really fucking hot daughter said the same thing, monsters don't get close to kids, nice men do

> Was him molesting many, many girls worth it given he has probably saved hundreds of lives?

No, you fucking retard.

top kek very nice

idk man, maybe if it wasn't him then somebody else would have show up and help those fundraising and donations. i don't think helping people is about how many people did you help but about helping as much as you can
and you certainly don't need to fuck kids to do that for sure

Still just about falls into the "groupie" segment, especially in that era.

This kind of mentally ill liberal thinking needs to be just killed off

>Muslims rape girls in Bongistan
>outcry and demand for blood
>British royals and native elite hide pedophiles
>shrug or defend them

What the hell is wrong with whites?

>It was a different time!
Fuck that, you're as bad as the woman defending him at the end

>really fucking hot
Kinda off the main topic of the doc, but was kinda interesting how she seemed to have one massively chavy daughter wearing a tracksuit or some shit feeding her teenage pregnancy baby, and then she had another daughter who was a complete contrast: well dressed, fairly well spoken, didn't look anything like the mum and other sister.

Death is worse than a bit of heavy petting. Its a sound trade off.

>Literally heard nothing about Saville, barely knew who he was
>One day he dies
>Immediately afterwards everyone comes forward saying what he did

So pretty much everyone in the industry covered for him right? Is this documentary just Louis trying to cover his own back for being a spineless worm?

>british
>whites

you can't make this shit up

The British Cabinet was full of them thatcher knew and was good buds with saville. It's a pedo culture in Britain

So, Savile is done now.

Who will be next?

lol what? the backlash to Saville and the rest of the celebrities was literally 100x worse than the muzzie rape gangs

that chick was fucking gorgeous.

Most people nuke a major city if it was life or death. You're far too optimistic.

>Louis trying to cover his own back for being a spineless worm

winrar

No they both looked like A+ chav totty

>Brits are the biggest anti Catholics and love pointing out the pedophile scandal the Church experience
>they celebrated in city wide droves the memory of a serial child rapist

Kek gotta love irony.

Not claiming its okay, just that its not really the same as what Savile, Harris and Watkins did.

Like i said, i think it would be tough to find a musician from that era who never had an underage groupie or two.

>Is this documentary just Louis trying to cover his own back for being a spineless worm?

i think in a way yeah

Honestly the whole pedo culture makes me think that """""actual""""" feminism is completely correct and that modern tumblrite feminism is a false flag by the pedo cabal.

>Outcry

Lol

Yep, and the BBC trying to absolve itself of any responsibility. They are spineless cowards

This
>hurr I'm a rich celebrity, I fucked 14 year olds but it's ok because we were all high on cocaine and everyone did it

Harris? As in Rolf Harris? Did he really do anything on Savile/Watkins tier?

please no
uncle joe was a bit mental and wacky biu this shit would be really bad

You

Molesting a 7 year old is getting up there, imho.

Who else thinks molesting a white child is horrific crime. But doing it to chink it just kinda feels like thats what they are for?

BOY THAT GUY SURE WAS A JERK

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

her middle back is just getting assaulted with Biden bone right now

answer to me straight britbong bros
is this the result of centuries and generations being cooped up on a small island? kinda like japan?

same t b h

TOM CRUISE KILLED LOUIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjn8iLCSesc

eeeeehh

Like it's not good, but it's hardly the same imo

Nobody knew how bad he was until after his death, the investigation on Newsnight didnt air until a year after he died.

But yeah, it was a massive humiliation for a lot of Brits who fell for his personality and tricks. Imagine if a TV personality from your childhood that you have nothing but fond memories of turned out to be the most prolific pedophile of modern times.

Rofl just did a bit friendly groping, pretty harmless 70s banter.

>Nobody knew how bad he was until after his death

An incredible amount of people knew.

>jimmy savile
thats sir to you, he was knighted by the glorious queen, god bless her holiness

TO THE QUEEN

Louie was sniffing around hoping to get some of Jimmies left-overs.

Its somewhere in between i guess.

Speaking of Watkins, I think Fearne Cotton knew about him.

wonder if he also groped her while prince philip cumming over both of them

they're all over 60

LOUIS YOU DIRTY FUCKER

The distinction is between 'knew' and 'rumored'

A few people within the BBC and High up places 'knew'

But the vast majority of the British public had only heard rumours

They dated for a while but I doubt it. What makes you say that?

Johnny Rotten knew

>Anglican Church formed by fat bastard wanting a divorce because he blamed women for his defective sperm
>years later the head of Anglican Church knights the biggest pedophile in bongland

Is the Church of England on its death bed?

david bowie kidnapped and raped a 12 year old and banged bunch of other underage girls in the 70s and nobody cared at the time, or when he died

People knew he was a pervert, but no one (outside of the BBC) knew he was a literal mass child rapist

We should've listened to the country's foremost butter salesman.

Just a gut feeling, but also Because he was rather beazen about it, and he seemed to go for women who were at least not bothered by it.

The people who knew for a fact from first hand experience would be in the hundreds, if not thousands.

i wouldn't listen to anybody who has the name rotten say about anything desu

Only because he fucked the same cunnies.

Yeah it kinda annoys me that people ignore all the rock stars and pop stars of the 60s/70s who all did the exact same shit

Johnny Rotten is a fucking poser. Rumours had been circling around for years by that point. He didn't "know" anything. He just repeated what he'd heard.

I'm loath to link to Piers Morgan, but look at this smarmy shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY

He sits there and laps up the applause from the audience for having the "bravery" to not even elaborate on a rumour he heard. Then he says "there are others, still getting away with it..." but of course he doesn't elaborate on it.

If he "knew" anything, he'd have said something. He didn't know shit.

If he was half the hero people make him out to be because of that then he'd name names of people still getting up to no good.

>play creepy music
>instantly turns man evil

Yea, he buggered a few girls who probably enjoyed it. But it's scary how movies have the ability to change opinions so much.

Yeah but the police never believed them, especially back in the day

"Mr. Famous man grouped me"

>WHAT HOW DARE YOU LIE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT

did the police or anybody in charge apologized for ignoring the accusation?

>police
>apologise

hohoho, not in the UK, apologising admits guilt, which can lead to civil claims, and possibly criminal claims.

They just release a generic statement about how it is regretable.

None came forward until he was dead and he couldn't defend himself. Makes the thing very suspicious. Most of them are just opportunists trying to cash in,

As was said, the majority of the rock star stuff was with willing 14-15 year old groupies. Theres a difference between that and Savile.

Louis seems annoyed and embarrassed by his past Weird Weekends easy-going persona. I think he made this follow up doc because:

>he's embarrassed that he was manipulated by Savile before
>to absolve himself of any wrong doing for being cowardly and not acting as an investigative journalist should have on those rumours
>ease his own conscience

Easily the most self-reflective Theroux documentary. The reason he feels guilty is because he definitely knew he could have done more. He knew he was a pedo, but hung out with him anyway.

>"I'm going to change"
>Takes off string vest
>Puts on another string vest

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Is Louis Theroux /our/ guy?

>Saville's authorised 2012 biography was titled "How's About That Then"
>his headstone includes the hopsitals where he fucked kids

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>ignoring pedo that just around him and only come out trying to save face when the shit blew up

yep, definitely a Cred Forums poster

that fucking quote, man
>it was good while it lasted

i mean after you know more about this fucker, you just can't look at anything that related to him normally anymore

Was Jimmy literally a supernatural rape demon?

What a lad

>"it was good while it lasted"

lol @ this society

I guaran-fucking-tee it

even IF he wasnt a peado, i cant fucking wear this bloke

>The dutchess

Fuck off you massive cunt

dat comfy screensaver

is he pregnant?

Fuckin lol

Was Savile autistic? In the footage of him talking with folk, it's like he's not even properly talking to them. He's just kind of twisting the conversation onto his own agenda.

i mean he is gay but i hope not
personally i don't really care for him, but i fucking love hugh laurie man
this would kill hugh laurie

>gay can be pregnant now
dear lord

Paunch level is off the charts

that sound more like psychopath more than autistic

Dude, he fucked kids dying of cancer and little kid parapelgics . He pedo's like sharks swim

Autism usually involves lack of ability to relate to people

Whatever Savile did was the exact opposite; the ability to get people to let him do what he wants

No, he was a psychopath

I don't see what the big deal is. There's a pretty big age gap, but the guy is still nearly thirty years old.

>he made young dreams come true

He was laughing at us

When i found out about saville and the elm house boy rape circles in the 70s /80s brit cash- chunker pedo groups, i spent hours and hours trying to make sure there's nothing with Clarkson. I never,ever found anything on the interwebs at all linking the boys with BBC's kiddie rape circus, but jesus it was everywhere.

I wish Louis would do more autists.

he doesn't fuck that guy he just uses him to lure younger more anally pure boys into his environment. Between them and the sweets his belt's got notches to spare

No wonder they destroyed this fucking thing. Holy shit.

Send him your address he might pop round

'Spinal Injuries Unit' Good god, that was worst allegation to me: raping parapelgic kids. Fucking goddammit, hell isnt deep or hot enough for jimmy saville

I wish he did more rap

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys

>Latin! or Tobacco and Boys is a play by Stephen Fry...It is about life at the fictional Chartham Park Preparatory School For Boys, a prep school in England, and ends up in Morocco, via a homosexual relationship between a teacher and a 13-year-old student

independent.co.uk/news/people/stephen-fry-apologises-unreservedly-for-claiming-sex-abuse-survivors-should-grow-up-and-stop-pitying-a6983651.html

>It’s a great shame and we’re all very sorry that your uncle touched you in that nasty place – you get some of my sympathy – but your self-pity gets none of my sympathy because self-pity is the ugliest emotion in humanity.

(note that I agree with him that people shouldn't freak out over fiction because they had bad experiences, but he clearly thinks kiddie fucking is something to be made light of)

Do you automatically become a pedo when you have power or are pedos drawn to positions of power?

The English tend to have, at least in the past, tolerated eccentrics and Saville was seen as one. Moreover, given his history in the music industry and age people tended to give him a pass. His connections and "charity" work certainly helped him out.

### Requesting the best Savile/politician/TV stars/celebrity pedo conspiracy URLs you have ###

No obvious surface-deep "investigations". The crazier the better.

Shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=ZjYuuUU-VEc

Open to conspiracies, occult shit, Jersey schools, Icke, the lot. Hit me with that shit bros

Dont forget the giant gold crucifex a la reverend gig lecarp

Neither. It's just all pedos who get positions of power are free to go wild and get away with it.

Power = money and having more money than you can spend is a licence to do anything you want
There's nothing you can't put a price on

Has anyone produced any compelling evidence?

Is there any evidence at all?
Or are you prepared for someone to say in 50 years that you molested them when they were 7, and the accepted convicting evidence is simply their word?

Serial killers could easily be a fake CIA type invention.

> ywn open your own all-you-can-fondle hospital ward with your own room and bed specifically so you can fuck the prepubescent, elderly, and inform

> ywn steal a glass eye from one of your victims, have it made into a ring, and then wear it on television

jdimsa

You sure he wasn't molested at 13 himself and this is a way to deal with that experience?

Why would he betray his good friebd like that

Fry seems exactly the type who would talk about those kinds of things, so no

>ywn steal a glass eye from one of your victims, have it made into a ring, and then wear it on television
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

something did happen to him though

pinknews.co.uk/2007/03/28/stephen-fry-opens-up-about-school-sexual-assault/

>sexually assaulted by another pupil

Oh god its a trophy he fucked thier eyehole wtf oh goddammit

On the other end of the spectrum, holding down the bell curve of power vs lust, is jimmy carter. Clinton is the apex

The ride never ends

Yeah but that's Bowie, he's allowed

I didn't say it was exactly the same as in the play. I could see it being just as traumatic though.

This. Saville was a fucking creep weirdo, everyone he talked to he just babbled on. David Bowie was a cool chill guy.

damn why do I always get a stiffy when women describe how they get molested in one of these

>was he aroused
>YEAH BITCH WAS HE AROUSED

he used to spend christmas eve eating dinner at the prime ministers house and was also buddies with prince charles. the guy even introduced peter sutcliffe to prince charles ffs. the guy was connected

>it's a Cred Forums defends a pedo thread

remember, to get away with a crime you just need to pretend that it's not a crime.
your confidence will make everyone else doubt themselves and hesitate to call you out on it.

Being a pedo is the next logical step for these rich and powerful types. Everyone must admit that trying out new sexual things always makes everything more memorable. Now imagine those rich fucks with their drug fueld orgies, after some time fucking hot russian, asian or whatever sluts gets boring. Maybe there is a 17 year old prostitute in one of those parties which gave you the best orgasm you had in awhile, then suddenly you acquire a taste for it. Next thing you know you are fucking 15yr old or younger just because you can. It does not surprise me one bit when they find out some rich fuck or a priest is doing this shit. Besides just look at human history the tendencies are obvious.

>watching the first documentary without knowing anything about jimmy savile
>they start talking about loving/hating children
>I assume that he's been estranged from his kids or something, or that he hates children
>mfw I learned he was a pedophile, and they were insinuating having sex with children
:o

No. There is not.

>le epic "blindly accept an accusation of an assault that occured 30/40/50 years ago as objective truth" meme
;););)

>le epic "blindly ignore 300+ accusations over the course of 20 years because waaaaahhhh a girl slept with me then regretted it" meme

EXACTLY!

Did you not even think to have a quick google or check wikipedia about him? It's not a fucking movie m8 its a documentary.

Limited release in certain cinemas in the UK this week, no news as for when it'll be on TV.
Someone will probably leak it online in the next couple of months.

guys, maybe sometimes rape accusers are telling the truth but sometimes they aren't?

I was just binge watching Theroux. After 4-5 episodes it didn't really cross my mind, my brain was already in pulp.

Scientology is trying it's hardest to keep the general populace from seeing it.

literally no one here is defending savile

top bantz

He inappropriately touched the Marines too? Is nothing sacred?

he was connected, but not THAT connected, most of the establishment let him hang around because they found him to be a funny and strange little working class man

>"blindly ignore 300+ accusations over the course of 20 years
Of course there were numerous assaults; I'm not disputing that. But there are always professional victims that exploit events like these in an acts base narcissism.
>waaaaahhhh a girl slept with me then regretted it
yeah you've lost me here

is there any actual proof he molested a bunch of children outside of 20+ year old stories people only decided to tell after he died?

yes there were plenty of rumours about him before he died, and people did go to the police but the cases were thrown out because he had apparently had friends in the police force

let assume that he actually molested a bunch of paralyzed kids and what not
how the fuck paralyzed kids make or keeping any proof of what he did then?

Are we convicting people on rumour and heresay alone now?

Show me one bit of hard evidence.

And no I am not talking about Jimmy's fossil cock

>he dropped his pants and said
>how's about that then

kek

he wore a kid's false eye on national television for a start.

We're not convicting anybody son

>But there are always professional victims that exploit events like these in an acts base narcissism.
gosh i'm sure there names will ring through the ages.. like one that person... uuuuh wait let me remember her name... nope can't think of any.

>Are we convicting people on rumour and heresay alone now?
buddy, he's dead...

Neat mentality, pal.

> Wearing a kilt near Jimmy.

and his legacy has already been ruined by old stories

Aha!
They didn't even take me to court, now I can sleep soundly knowing I didn't actually kill anyone

there is a difference between actual guilt and legal guilt

This entire country must be purged.

He went to public school of course he got molested.

> Demands concrete evidence

> Concrete evidence is literally impossible to come by

> Therefore believes perp must be innocent

>convicting
he is fucking dead
this is about exposing a fucking pedo that got away because of his status
the reason people come out now because he got protection and status when he was alive and can sue your ass back

?

>Hitler didn't commit any crimes because he was never convicted
>there's no hard evidence, just heresay

How did anyone like Savile anyway? He was very openly a creepy bastard even if he weren't a noce.

That music is pretty shit tho. I don't want to watch an entire documentary with that weird creepy old fuck if there's nothing truly good about it.

Louis is not helping either. "Looking back at footage completetly spliced without context and with a sinister music makes him pretty predatory".

Oh he still got a "legacy" alright
This shit is not easy to top

>Show me one bit of hard evidence.
There isn't any, there usually isn't for rape cases

but look at videos of him where he gropes women, look up the persistent rumours of him being a predator for decades since the 1960s, look up the people who reported him to the police and have claimed for decades he abused them, look up the interview where he says he doesn't keep a computer because of what happened to Gary Glitter etc

there is plenty of evidence to suggest he was a a rapist and paedophile

Did you binge the latest depressing ones or the comfy old ones?

>"I've heard some rumours"
>knew

>mug someone
>be so confident that the victim second guesses the fact that they're being mugged

brilliant

>his legacy
people were shit talking him decades before he croaked though
youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE
the only thing was they could only vaguely joke about it, which is pretty fucked up considering everything

what about Chris Langham from the thick of it?
i love the show and then wonder why they just cut his character out, then later found out about the accusation but looked like he denied everything
is he still even working today?

I can tell you've never been greeted by a man claiming to be the wallet inspector.

probably the same man who also did penis inspection back in middle school

the old ones of course, Loui's Weekend Adventures, you watch one of the new ones and you get sick 10 minutes in.

Look at all the captain obvious asshats!

You freaks are just mad he lived a full life. He fixed it for lots of kids, smoked cigars, fucked anything he wanted to fuck, raised millions for charity, did no one any real harm, and they drag his name through the mud after he can't defend himself.

what do you mean?
they couldn't get a woman to do penis inspection or else the boys would get embarrassed, and if we were embarrassed we wouldn't get prizes for standing still during the inspection.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOdYgEDSm7E
youtube.com/watch?v=0q2KGGMc1EM

>have high powered friends and legal team so no one can accuse you of anything while you're alive
>die
>"wow you can't accuse him now, he can't defend himself anymore!"
genius

The ages of pupils at those sorts of institutions range from the very young to legal adults though

Jackie Coakley, Crystal Mangum, Emma Sulkowicz

t. The Estate of Jimmy Saville

Good lad. The new ones are good, but I'm kind of paralyzed after watching one.

you got one alright
im not even giving that faggot a (you)

I'm giving you a you back, cause niggas like us gotta stick together

Thank-you for Fixing the Record.

Rich cunnymaster who lived the perfect life and got away with everything.

wow, blown the fuck out.

It was sexy kids that made jimmy savile do what he did

>your self-pity gets none of my sympathy because self-pity is the ugliest emotion in humanity.

Says the guy that can't shut up about his bi-polar

damn sexy kids

No, he got convicted for child porn possession and went to prison. He still does stuff, but it's mostly small independent films. I think the judge said he's not actually a nonce, he just had a bunch of kiddy porn though.

What fucking retard would leave their kids with this hideous troll, are you serious?

And everyone just let it happen and didn't say shit? goddamn people are stupid

if some cocky "confident" rich famous guy did that to your gf she would like it and give him a pass. Nowadays it'd be some bbc superstar laying it down on some ho or some "passionate" paki

women are only against harrassment if the guy isn't handsome, doesnt have power or doesn't bluff properly. Everyone there was still in purgatory mode not knowing if that was right or not

IIRC hes doing some stage acting but not much else.

Jimmy Carter is a good example of why you can't be good and powerful.

He was a shit president because he's a good guy.

He sure showed'em.

Let's hope Jimmy's not around when you're watching them then, WA-HEY!

eh mate mind if I see your little cunny real quick and jus' fix it for you a bit eh?

>Literally no evidence to back up accusations

top kek

My friend took a trains from the UK all the way around to china by just wearing a suit, carrying a briefcase, and acting like he was important and constantly on his phone doing business.
The ticket people just assumed he had paid because he acted like he was supposed to be on that train.

"I gave him hand relief, and he said if I felated him I could be on his television show"

So obviously she did it. Because she wanted to be on TV.

I get that kids don't think like adults, that's obvious, but the only power he had over that girl was power she let him have over her.

How do you think you could get out of sucking Jimmy Savile off? Here you go: "no I don't want to be on your TV show"

> NOT IN THE CAR!

The absolute madman

ok so the whole documentary is Louis trying to excuse himself in case he seemed like he was looking the other way like everyone else and why he didn't make more of a fuzz?

his "physically invasive behaviour" narration is pure british cuckery - zero relation with his crimes.

Put that narration there spliced with Emma Watson complaining british men aren't aggressive enough

He'd have probably rammed it down her gullet anyway to be fair

what the fuck

most of this was from the 60s-80s, a different time when there was less fear of paedophilia

Just watch the documentary.

Also your power level is exposed

some of the kids are literally bed-ridden paralyzed and he appeared as the eccentric gracious host of a tv show that helping them
i can see why they lower their guard, i mean who the fuck just expect another human being to molest paralyzed kids really

>outcry and demand for blood
topkek no, those cucks have forgotten all about it. Please stop defending muslim rapists though, it's pathetic.

It seems silly. A bunch of nonsense put out context while people make up out there stories without proof and Louis trying to seem like a good guy and not a media dude.

Put images of Stephen Fry with his husband and some narration "it should have been obvious to us all" and it'd have the same effect.

>not a nonce
>knowingly downloads kiddy porn
That judge was a nonce.

>you'll never be a British Punisher torturing all the various upper class pedos

dude what the fuck

there was almost no outcry except localized ones which were still attempted to snuff out by media etc, nothing close to Saville's shit.

And there was no relation with royals. Just local departments, police, PC media, local 20 paki cousins helping each other while liberals "fought racism" and white slags kept quiet to help pakis etc

checked wikipedia and apparently it wasn't just some normal nude pictures of kid
it was level 5 on the COPINE scale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COPINE_scale#The_SAP_scale
>Sadism or bestiality with fucking kids

jesus, what the fuck was this guy into

there's more mental illnesses besides autism, user

>his "physically invasive behaviour" narration is pure british cuckery - zero relation with his crimes
I bet you fantasize about going to japan to try and grope girls on the subway

tip of the iceberg is an understatement of the century. The reason why all the lawyers and project heads of the abuse enquiry keep resigning/get kicked out is because there are some fucking powerful people pulling strings who will do whatever it takes to not be found out

idk man, watching the loui documentary and it's fucking clear the dudes fucked up. Especially that stack of pictures he did not want Louis to see.

What I mean is that he had really extreme kiddy porn, but the judge said that it was unlikely he actually got off on it. Still messed up though.

no, i just know that if i was famous girls would want me doing that to them and if i didn't they'd say i was a fag

they like confidence, conquerors and naughty behaviour all out in the open and brash

>The judge said before sentencing that "some of the children viewed are clearly prepubescent... The worst video was 15 minutes long and it showed in quite graphic detail the sadistic brutalisation of an eight-year-old girl in the UK, with some serious sexual offences against her."
>"had I not been arrested I would have done it again"
>downloaded CP as """"""""research""""""" for a """""""""character""""""""
>Not a paedo

lol ok buddy

Did he pull a Mad Thad and claim he downloaded it as a joke?

Yeah he was just downloading it for research purposes and accidentally ejaculated to it several times by pure accidental accident.

Great guy, salt of the earth.

Have you lads read the Ian Watkins court case yet?

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

>mfw there are all anime girls in pantsu pictures

>but the judge said that it was unlikely he actually got off on it
how the hell did he know whether or not the nonce got off on it? i mean you just dont accidentally download extreme kiddie porn and not getting off on it

Literally the worst thing I've ever read. I wonder how many of the jury excused themselves.

>downloaded CP as """"""""research""""""" for a """""""""character""""""""
Was that really his defense? Go get the fucking rope.

>British Punisher
"Oi, say you're sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"Right, now don't do it again."

you think Saville was doing anything different with groupies than Jagger, Bowie, Zeppelin and Who dudes?

he just had younger and creepier shit. Groupies went out of their way to have powerful men be bold with them, nowadays it's brash rappers and we'll all act shocked one day

>it's another episode of malcolm tucker asking the minister if he has watched that tape yet

The judge probably looked at it and was like, damn, this is so horrifying and not sexy, how could ANYONE get off to it?

>i mean you just dont accidentally download extreme kiddie porn and not getting off on it
you seem pretty knowledgeable in this.....

>americans think Brits are anything like this

Your average Brit is closer to Lock Stock characters than Shakespeare characters

>Part of Langham's defence to these charges in court was that they were research on a peeping tom character "Pedro" for a television comedy.[8] Langham's former Help co-star/writer Paul Whitehouse confirmed that the character was referred to as a "peeping tom" who was prone to highly dubious sexual behaviour. Langham had suggested that it be implied "he had rubbed up against someone on a train", Whitehouse stated in court. Whitehouse stated that he was unaware that the character was intended to be a paedophile, nor was he personally aware of Langham obtaining such material for the development of the programme's script.

The absolute madman

That entire video is horrifying. The kids know what is going on and are terrified and shocked that no one else is saying anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw

Biden's just touchy, it's not a sexual thing

is this the famous "method acting" that people often talk about?
fucking hell, mate

"It was good while it lasted"

Sometimes I wish God, and therefore Hell were real for these kind of fuckers. He got away with some of the most horrible and heinous shit a man can do, and he never paid for it.

>Paul Whitehouse comedy

So his character was literally going to be a one note "Ooo err missus I can see your knickers!".

If Kevin Bacon can do the Woodsman without looking at child porn I think this idiot can do the same for a carry on character.

Hopefully in the future I cast a play with him in it so i can beat him to death.

Louis Realises he's a Fucking Idiot - The Doco

t. Saville's manager

fucksake, 20 minutes of this.

>LOOKING AT THIS FOOTAGE IN HINDSIGHT IT BECOMES CLEARER WHEN WE WERE ROOTING FOR THE DEMOCRATS AND ACTING LIKE CLINTON'S CAMPAIGN! TYPICAL WHITE MALES!

fuck off mate, this way beyond inappropriate

>the only power he had over that girl was power she let him have over her

that is the dumbest thing i have ever read on Cred Forums

i mean jesus christ, how can you not understand the power dynamics with abuse?

Ian Waktins is just beyond the beyond. How does someone arrive at being that fucked up AND get the children's OWN MOTHERS to willingly hand them over?

But surely, there had to be some kids that were like "Hey, this is PRETTY cool" I mean, this was a huge celebrity, not some old priest.

Someone give this man an Oscar

Worst part is that the women had no history of being fucked up prior to meeting Watkins, by every account they were just normal people

way too touchy for any white american to be acting, he knows people won't make a scene and uses the opportunity to fill up his jackoff memory bank the sick fuck

probably lots of fucking drugs
i mean jesus chirst, or else she must be fucking mental

not him bro, but when you were ~13 would you give a dude a handjob to appear on a show?

cmon now

being famous, powerful or violent or bold is quite the aphrodisiac to women

why do you think they demonize you for manspreading while cheering for muslims?

It's sort of scary, the idea that you could be completely normal and just be a hair's breadth and one singer from a metalcore band away from destroying your own children

Yeah but to do the things that the women did to their own babies that I don't even want to type out? I mean, it's just insane

Yea but ppl practice thier game on indonesia kids then come back and fuck up our little burgers

Is The Woodsman worth watching? I feel like I should give Bacon a chance to be more than the annoying wanker on the EE ad.

But yeah, that defense is farcical. Life really does imitate art.

i remember seeing a gallery of pictures of him touchy girls like that but edited out with anime girls freaking out

I get what are you saying, but cmon, this level of fuck up isn't normal. How many mothers do you think will do this shit to their children just because somebody famous told them to do so?

t. mencia

>The testimonies of hundreds of people mean that Saville was just an innocent dindu
Stop being contrarian for the sake of being one

At this point in the fall of western society, probably. All that BLM / micro aggression/ 'people of color' aka colored ppl / anti white academic speech is just a way to keep races chewing on each other while retarded ass cops shoot homeless ppl, little kids, etc of all colors

I'd recommend it.

You should forgive him for the adverts, Bacon is in quite a lot of good movies tbqh.

women cum during rape, have rape fantasies and pamper the invading armies like they're lions that kill their cubs

there's a reason why Adam and Eve was a compelling story for millenia

Far-left organisations have already started pushing pedo acceptance

The Peadophile Information Exchange was also intimately involved with the civil liberties group Liberty back in the 70s, when Harriet Harman was its director

>10:06
>Biden cops a feel from a 6 year old
>kid moves away
>Biden reels her back in and continues groping

Jesus Christ.

Sociopath more than psychopath. Definitely did have some psychopathic tendencies though. The glass eye ring is a text book "trophy"

Jews are just pranking the rest of us at this point. 'What crazy shit can we stir up, abe?' 'Lets gets black ppl to resegregate themselves !' 'Lol you crazy for this one ezra'

Someone post the pic of all the reddit posts that are pretty much saying "the poor paedophiles, they're just in need of help".

Honestly makes me sick.

How the fuck did this madman get away with it?

Is literally everyone with power in Britain a pedophile?

and how! I reckon Biden is a deadset pedo.

Now then Now then give Uncle Jimmy's nob a tug and I'll fix it for you don't you worry about that

>have a little girl
>have to safeguard her from pedos for 13 years
>have to safeguard her from jailbait rapists for 5 years
>have to safeguard her from regular rapists for the rest of time

Fuck this world

i assume those redditors are the average americans who only "sympathize" because their media puts them in the same bus as pedos for finding busty 17yo girls pretty

the way the media conflates that shit seems intentional so actual kid shit is seen as in the same realm - and "unreasonable to hate on"

Can you even remember when you were 13? Tbh you were still at an age where adults were still an absolute authority, at least for normal kids and not kids who had already experienced extreme abuse of authority. Especially if they're a girl, I think you guys forget that a teenage boy probably has a mind set that he'll be able to beat the fuck out of some creepy old dude (probably can, adolescent acne rage goes pretty hard) where as girls just don't get that kind of killer instinct. It's literally all about the implication

Yep I reckon it was pretty wide spread in the industry, just look at Elvis for example.

weshare.me/5837a0ba552c61ba

>inb4 might as well deflowered her right now ha ha

One of my friends in redneck utopia lost her hymen to a 25 year old friend of her stoner bro when she was 13. He dumb but not predator. Comparing our experiences as far as pain/discomfort, loosing it at 15 to 16/17?year old boyfriend was waay worse . Since 16 year old will nod and agree when girl talks about taking it slow/being gentle but turns into humping hymen smasher demon the second peen gets close to snatch. At least my friends redneck stoner 25 year old first boyfriend went down on her a couple times/ wasnt constantly trying to talk her into fucking

god bless that grooming stoner romeo for his gentle restraint

i don't know m8, that shit would be pretty clear cut for me when i was around that age. Coercion is one thing but "i want to be on tv to meet famous men, maybe i'll jack off this famous man" is something else

and seeing girls go full slut groupies for fame/ power/violence (and boys needing to accept it) doesn't make them look all that innocent.

>on a boat

13 year olds are practically children

A bunch of classmates in my school who were "popular" girls had 24 year old loser boyfriends who fucked them too. Even back then most people thought it was the weirdest thing ever but their parents were OK with it. They don't regret anything but that doesn't mean anything because they're thick as shit.

I look at 13 year olds now and they're basically large children and are completely retarded, anyone who would think of doing something with one of them needs to get the rope tbqh

>they're basically large children and are completely retarded, anyone who would think of doing something with one of them needs to get the rope tbqh
I feel that way about them until they at least get out of their teens. I still find younger girls attractive at times but I don't know why anyone would choose to deal with them on a regular basis or how you couldn't feel guilty about taking advantage of their state of constant confusion.

I'm 24 and still consider myself a late teenager.

>I don't know why anyone would choose to deal with them on a regular basis or how you couldn't feel guilty about taking advantage of their state of constant confusion.

Well exactly, if you're willing to take the risk of social backlash and potentially violating the law then you're probably a perv

That's because he was doing them the favor...

he just want to show people his major tom and get to their ground control

Meh, it depends on your background. Regardless of gender, 13 is grown in a lot of places. My friend that lost her hyman to 25 year old stoner hick was as grown as a 13 year old can be. She grew up on an indian reservation in alkie hell with her 28 year old mom who was missing a fucking eye, was already on birth control (since she was active but not PIV yet) before they met/fucked, had her own bank account for her child support from her dad/native american benefits deposit (apache-commanche tribe AZ does cash payments yearly but most tribes dont) this bitch was the oracle of middle and high school as far as info and advice on women problems since the majority ofvthe white girls inHS were sheltered mormons getting picked off by chads

Meh, as far as boyfriends go, he treated her better than most of her peers boyfriends did.

>13 years old who has a mother of 28 years old
just as expected

And in the 50s , you would absolutely be considered grown and expected to be breadwinner of a SAHM and two or three creepy little kids by then

if you are a pedophile who just won the lottery you may have more means and reason to be good to treasure chest pussy than a 13 -15 year old could

Yeah, but that's only true to a certain degree. Sure, small everyday trivial shit you can get away with, but people do start caring at some point. And you should be really carefull so you don't cross that line.

I'm not surprised by any of the accusations desu. Every healthy male would fuck a nice 12-15 yo cunny given the opportunity, and people like Saville have so much money and power that they can basically fuck whatever they want. Yeah, it's really fucked up that he molested actual young children including sick and paralyzed ones, but that's probably because he was bored after fucking so much teen and preteen pussy.

I'm not defending his actions, my point is that a lot of regular people who call him out on being a sick fuck that should rot in hell would probably do the same kind of fucked up shit if they were in his position. I'm pretty sure that's the whole mechanism behind scapegoating pedos, serial killers/rapists etc. is that people want to convince themselves they're not capable of such deeds and hence single out the wrongdoers, even though they subconsciously know they can be just as fucked up.

Society is different now, is all. Teenager years lasts forever and you can only be as grown and independant as family/society treats you. So if you grow up in the 'burbs with mommy bringing you tendies and daddy grooming your GBP, 13 is definately childhood. If you are 13, manage your own money and cunt health and have already seen it all, 13 is grown. 13 is grown when u live on a rez , or in haiti.i'm not saying its right but as far as hard facts, it wasnt a terrible experience compared to mine / some of her friends. Thats all. Thats not even my worse pedo boyfriend story from redneck utopia. My favorite is junior year of high school when one of my honest cute white trash friends stole her moms boyfriend and was like 'u mad?'. She was suuuper pissed when she couldnt bring her grey haired , missing bottom toothed denture wearing late 4os/ early 50s joe dirt boyfriend to senior prom because the principal was like 'wtf i gotta draw a line somewhere.' They are still together 10 years later and have three little redneck sons and post crazy conservative militant shit on Facebook constantly

>hey guys we'd all fuck kids if we had the chance right?

>, my point is that a lot of regular people who call him out on being a sick fuck that should rot in hell would probably do the same kind of fucked up shit if they were in his position.

..anything you want to tell us user?

I'm seriously not trying to be some grimdark edgelord here, but you shouldn't hold people in such high regard.

>implying you wouldn't want to fuck a hot 13 year old if you knew there wouldn't be any consequences and she would be up for it
kek it's what I'm talking about, you just want to convince yourselves you're morally superior

Meh, they werent white trash though, they didnt keep every pregnancy like white trash / mexis that get preg at 14 and pump 'em out yearly. Native anerican girls will scalp a fetus in a heartbeat. Her mom just decided to have her for some reason. I honestly think her mom didnt realize she was pregnant with my indian friend until she was super preg and it was too late. But indian friend is fine, she's got a real life masters degree nowvin the nonstem area from a good enough state college. It could be a lot worse

@74948624

not even get the (you)

University of oklahoma grad, doing better than most hicks. She s strong indepedant wagon burner that dont need no man

Got a pic?

Wow that's interesting tell us more about your friend's life

They prob think you are a fag so even stephans

Her mom had a lens cover instead of a glass eyeball so she'd hide her meth in the socket behind the false eye lens when she was pulled over

Yyeeeaaahhh... naaaaaaahhhh. Don't think so. Sorry man.

A fuck load of indians graduated from university of oklahoma in the last ten years.thousands. Okies have a shitload of indian ppl. It ll be fine. I bet out of all the CDIB cardholders that graduated , a couple hundred had a mom with a missing eye and was the slut oracle. They arent hanging out on a cambodian knitting forum anyways.

I'm pretty afraid for when they make his biopic and Daniel Day Lewis plays him with his usual extreme dedication to method acting

Its a massive fucking uni anyway, 25k enrollees on campus

Pics?

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

dude get off the internet for a while

'13 is grown' in backwards shithole countries, we in the west like to think we are more civilized so we should expect to uphold our way of life by not allowing 13 year olds to be groomed by older men.

wow that made me rethink my views

>He made young dreams come true

Civilized is an illusion

Safe m8, i had my prom at the queens hotel where his body was put on display. Good times.

civilized is a allusion*

We can't let a man like Jimmy survive again.

We must bring Dan to justice!

it's not hard to trick people from blackpool