How close are we to creating a Super Soldier serum?

How close are we to creating a Super Soldier serum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcXuKU_kfww
google.com/search?q=sport definition&oq=sport d&gs_l=serp.3.0.0l3j0i131k1j0l6.1151.1769.0.3034.2.2.0.0.0.0.93.170.2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.2.165...0i67k1j0i131i67k1.vxT4yaSdZqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

about three fiddy

A little bit of test, a little bit of tren, and a boatload of PCP

Bam! Super soldier

I always hated this shot. It looks like he's developing gyno.

Now that we have CRISPR, probably a year or two.

Steroids already exist.

This. Super soldier serums have been here for years. The problem is diminishing returns and no truly lasting effect.

Except you'd have to be Brian Shaw's size to even come close to the strength Captain America has. At that point you wouldn't be nearly as fast, or agile.

>implying that's a bad thing

Arent we pretty close to be able to create near perfect designer babies already?

Only thing holding us is muh ethics

>gyno isn't a bad thing.

Being really strong doesn't make you a good soldier, life isn't a comic book

At this point it's unethical to let imperfect babies be born if we can correct them.

If Steve Rogers took steroids he would develop a massive ego, and think it was all "hard work" that got him where he was.

>not loving delicious bulging pecs

I don't think you know what a gyno is.

Mix a bit of cocaine, caffeine and strychnine and you're good to go.

>you will never be able to run 10 miles without breaking a sweat

so you want a super serum that magically turns your bones into steel?
because realistically, captain americas body couldn't stand the stress that his super strenght produces

Super soldier serum exists. It's called steroids and we have almost perfected them. They don't work that fast because we don't live in a superhero movie but the results are great and health risks are slowly being neutralized to the point where they will be nearly negligible within the next decade.

>Super soldier

This is what roid users actually believe.

>health risks are slowly being neutralized.

How so? If you don't think there are any health risks in steroids, you're a delusional idiot. The effect it has on your heart is pretty obvious from all the dudes who've dropped dead from heart attacks in their early 50's.

>"I'm like a modern day superhero, bro."

that's the point
steroids don't even come close to the miracle that is the super soldier serum

Only light years away

more like a modern day mess

you tellin' me aliens have created it?

You're just scared of your potential, bro. You don't have the drive that I do. You're girlfriend wants to fuck me, and you want to be me.

He's 90% synthol. He actually isn't that strong at all.

Learn to read please. Nowhere in my post does it say that there are no health risks in steroids. Of course there are, but science is evolving in such a pace where there soon won't be any. Here's a fact, if athletes in the 80s did the amount of dope athletes today are doing they would have died within a few months. Steroids are of much more higher quality than they used to be and they're getting better every year. Better results, less health risks.

Light years isn't measurement of time, you dip.

No he's not. The dude has more experience with steroids than a lot of pro bodybuilders. Most bodybuilders aren't that strong.

Winter Soldier is most likely already a thing. Russia had state sponsored doping for decades and probably tested them on soldiers during the cold war.

If he was 90% synthol he wouldn't have such vascularity.

It's funny how you know so much about the steroid habits of athletes in the 80's when most of them lied about ever taking any. It also makes me wonder how you know so much about the steroid intake of the average athlete.

It's okay dude, normies usually don't understand that there's such a thing as safe steroid use. No amount of research, explanation or proof will convince them that they couldn't easily achieve what steroid users who train hard and eat right achieve if they were willing to risk their health, too.

It's a case of diminishing returns.
It would be more cost effective to invest in materials science for the development of lighter combat webbing and body armor.

When you have semi-automatic rifles capable of accurately hitting targets between 500-700 meters and the cost of drones falling of a cliff there's no point for investing in military applications of genetic modification.

My favorite is the people that do it for a hobby. Why? How are people so stupid?

Once you're cycling you need to keep it up.
It's an additional expense that adds another logistics problem to a deployed combat element.

yeah its just really distant

because super serum works on movie magic, it would be impossible in real life

It depends. The cost of developing a super soldier serum would exceed that of developing a combat suit, but the serum itself once effective would cost less to inject in a soldier than manufacturing a single combat suit.
The serum would have more benefits, it makes you faster, stronger and more agile.
A combat suit would only make you stronger.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcXuKU_kfww

Boy it didn't take you long to move them goalposts did it? I'm speaking from personal experience as a user and a fan of the sport of bodybuilding for the past 30 years. Athletes today can get Arnold big without screwing up their facial bone structure or damaging their insides, and can do so with much less and higher quality juice.

Tell me about it breh. My favorite are the idiots who believe that steroids are magic and users don't actually have to do much.

But it's fun and you can be smart about it.

She can fuck me with her big throbing clitdick any day.

Soldiers don't stay soldiers forever, how would society react to super-powered individuals running around? Also many people wouldn't want to be altered for religious reasons. The suit, you just wear it, discard if it's broken, replace with a newer model.

this

they make guns that stop tanks. the fuck is a guy that runs a bit faster and is stronger going to do against a precise bullet?

Steroids are magic stop being a faggot.

I'm on peptides and test enanthate on my second cycle. It is literally a bunch of magic injections.

You're implying that I moved the goalpost by implying bodybuilding is a sport. It actually takes talent to play a sport. Bodybuilding is injecting a drug in your ass and spending a shitload of time in the gym.

>Athletes today can get Arnold big without screwing up their bone structure and damaging their insides.

It's funny all these sources you've posted for surveys that have never been done because it's an illegal substance. I watched Generation Iron a while back and only one dude would actually talk about steroids. You don't know shit. You know what /fit/ told you.

Steroids indescriminately cause muscle growth. That fucks up your heart. There isn't a way around that. Your heart can pump as much blood if it's walls get thicker and thicker. Like how if you were able to make the glass of water holding container thicker and thicker it would hold less water.

>Tell me about it breh. My favorite are the idiots who believe that steroids are magic and users don't actually have to do much.

I like the roid users that think that steroids had barely anything to do with all the progress. Your hair falling out yet?

>invest billions in making a supernaturally strong and fast soldier
>he drives over an IED and is blown to bits
>curb your enthusiasm theme starts playing

Once they finish studying that kid from Poland that was born with myostatin deficiency in only his skeletal muscles.

i'm not even talking about exoskeletons. You're thinking too far ahead and skimming over the fundamental constraints of the average soldier's combat load.

Minimal weight + maximum mobility is the priority.

Even if exoskeletons allow additional load capacity the decrease in mobility and the necessity of a power source already diminishes combat effectiveness.

Even if there was a one-off super-serum that could improve explosive strength, overall cv endurance, recovery time it doesn't change the weight of equipment or the speed of incoming fire. All conventional standard issue small arms ammunition are supersonic. No drug can turn you into neo.

I'd rather have armor that is thin enough, light enough and flexible enough that a soldier can move with ease away from fire and into a better firing position.

So you mean to tell me that you don't train like a madman and sperg over your diet like the rest of us? You just ran some test, sat on your couch and got swole? Get real friend.

Oh I see, you're one of those people who think bodybuilding isn't a sport. Works for me because now I know you're an idiot and I don't have to waste my time with you anymore. I'm not going to spoonfeed you, do your own research.

>There isn't a way around that
Yet.

>I like the roid users that think that steroids had barely anything to do with all the progress
"Good genetics"

Hair's still good and my recent bloods were good but bacne's a bitch, I'm having trouble sleeping and I sweat like a motherfucker.

How about we just combine the two and get some grorious space marines?

Please tell me how this is a sport. How does Bodybuilding involve skill? By the way, if you're risking your health for a hobby, you're a fucking idiot.

google.com/search?q=sport definition&oq=sport d&gs_l=serp.3.0.0l3j0i131k1j0l6.1151.1769.0.3034.2.2.0.0.0.0.93.170.2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.2.165...0i67k1j0i131i67k1.vxT4yaSdZqc

You could pretty much motorboat Evans.

No gene seed.

>Please tell me how this is a sport. How does Bodybuilding involve skill?
Here's an experiment just for you friend. Join a gym for a year. If you still look like you do today after 12 months or have only made minor improvements that means you haven't mastered the sport yet. It takes great skill and discipline to stick to and alter a diet depending on your goals and make progress through increasingly challenging routines. You have to make it a lifestyle if you want to succeed. Just like every other athlete on the planet.

>inb4 roids
I've been training for 14 years and only doing steroids for the past 3 and that because I reached my natural peak a while ago and wanted more.

>if you're risking your health for a hobby, you're a fucking idiot
Try taking absolutely no risks in life and see where that gets you friend.