What was the point of this movie?

What was the point of this movie?

>hurf durf, let's humanize the pedo, he showed restraint even though he's fucked up
>hurf durf, the priest was a rapist! bang bang! take that church!
>such stronk woman, such empowerment!

>mfw pedo acceptance will be a social justice crusade in the next five years

Shia "The Messiah" LaBeouf was great in this.

Too bad about him not realizing that he had gas tank lever in the wrong position.

3+5

FIBONACCI NUMBERS

>What was the point of this movie?

To be edgy in lieu of talent.

>Mrs. H
>Joe's Mother

How are these?

>Jimmy Saville will be a civil rights hero in your lifetime

I would totally scramble Bs ovaries.

Was there a priest rapist in this film?

It's exploitative nihilism, and an excuse for people to watch erotic material.

This.

this, I don't remember either

btw there was no point
would have been a funny flick if he edited it down to 1 hour and a half, 2 hours tops, instead of this endless slog

>What was the point of this movie?

Art, but a neet like you wouldn't really understand such things, now would you?

pure kino

the point was to show the life and sex adventures of a nymphomaniac, are you retarded?

The point of this movie was to let Lars Von Trier talk about what he thinks about sexual stuff.
Also LaBeef can't hold an accent and there's quite some scenes you can fap too.

Im all for not vilifying pedo just for being pedos.

Right now someone who is a pedo cant even talk to a psychologist about it without drawing a ton of attention that can ruin their lives thanks to mandatory reporting.

Once they diddle a kid, then punish them.

SJW's will never embrace pedos because they are all women for the most part (or men who behave/think like women) and the maternal instincts will prevent them from ever thinking its okay for an adult to have sex with a child

There's a very thin line between encouraging people to open up about abnormal sexual desires and pedo acceptance which I'm not sure I trust modern society to be mature enough to handle.

>Psychologist
>Mandatory reporting

I'm pretty sure that no such thing happens because of nondisclosure agreements regarding anything outside of a direct statement of intent to harm yourself or others.

no, doctors can report to police for certain things.

Fuck off pedo.

All pedos should be put in jail for life.

being a pedo =/= raping children

If you try to equate the two, you're probably emotionally unstable or a woman.

What is that even? To americans it's doddling anyone below 18, but to the rest of the modern world it's anyone diddling kids, below 14.