Was this movie anything more than bad fapbait?

Was this movie anything more than bad fapbait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rNXsmF2P2A
empireonline.com/movies/suicide-squad/empire-podcast-suicide-squad-spoiler-special-david-ayer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a statement about contemporary mores and the socio-political environment.

I'm pretty sure it was just a low brow movie for ADHD teens

Why didn't they just drop a bomb at the witch?

Why didn't superman help them?

>Worldwide Box Office as of September 30 $734,440,629
>$8mil away from BvS domestic
Well.

He's dead.

I unironically have ADHD so I have no rebuttal to this one.

I don't remember that black guy being in the movie.

That's Will Smith ya dork, he was Deadshot.

Adewale played Killer Croc

>adebisi was the kroki probably

what a way to fill diversity quotas

I don't even like BvS, but it was definitely better than this turdfest.

What's wrong with modern audiences? Why is capeshit still doing so well at the box office?

Killer Croc.

Killer Croc has always been black bro.

well, even if it true, google does not seem to know about it and I'm not a comic book fag. Besides that is my point exactly

>add google character to story
>he does not look like google at all
>bonus points for making him hideous

dc confirmed for racist too

It's for young adults.
>Guys watch it for the fap material and badass action hero escapism/fantasy.
>Weird/edgy guys watch it for the fap material and the Joker because they think he represents the weird being cool and getting laid, something they find difficult to capitalize on in real life
>Girls watch it for "lol, so quirky and crazy" Harley because for whatever reason she represents some desire of unleashing your inner self without judgment; some of them will start to emulate her behavior more and end up growing up to be sluts

I'd watch a heist movie with these actors.
And what the fuck is wrong with Karen's head?

>And what the fuck is wrong with Karen's head?
Bobblehead, she's a jap.

no, thought i didnt watch it. and never will.

Normies go to the movies with a large group of friends. They end up going to capeshit movies because it's watchable for the entire group. Other movies might cause conflict, some guy says it sucked, some guy says it was awesome, arguments ensue. With SQ you at least know what you'll get. It's the McDonald's of movies.

>Lucky you
What did the tatoo mean by this?

"You won an AIDS gift card"

I'll let you know when the blueray rip comes out

Yes, a fun movie and a massive success that triggers marlel numales

This was the worst movie i've seen since battlefield earth.

That bra is rather vanilla for a crazy villain.

>a massive success that triggers marlel numales

Just what I was talking about

It's PG-13, they cut Joker in tight underwear too.

Aside from box office counts, what makes you say this movie is "good"?

>mousebois still triggered

It's ok man, the next time the bought up reviews will work I'm sure

To stay true to the character, Killer Croc has to sound black. And if they hired a white guy to do a black voice, it would be legitimately racist. And there's always a large-monster guy in the Suicide Squad. Killer Croc is a better choice than King Shark or BANE?

>What's wrong with modern audiences?

Consumer like safety and predictability. You can walk into a capeshit film without having to worry about what you're going to get.

>What's wrong with modern audiences?

Consumer like safety and predictability. You can walk into a capeshit film without having to worry about what you're going to get.

Also this it will appeal to the lowest common denominator of a group.

It was fun, hot girls dancing around and Will Smith shooting stuff. The Joker was cringe but they cut it out so it's ok too. 5/10 movie, just like Civil War

My favorite part was when the Enchantress said that her spell was complete and then nothing happened.

My favorite part was

Not that guy, but this movie was terrible. Inb4 you inexplicably mention Marvel again, because fuck Marvel. SS was so bad, it made BvS look like a masterpiece, and BvS was garbage outside of Batman.

>stupid Straya faggot walks around with a stuffed unicorn he refers to as "pinkie"
>his power is throwing a boomerang
>"This is slipknot. He can climb anything."
>Asian character uses a katana, is named "Katana."
>"What's that? I should kill everyone and escape? Oh, sorry, it's just the voices in my head XD ROFL"
>"What? We're the bad guys, remember? :P"
>hula hoop dancing main enemy broad
>HUNKA HUNKA
>Joker has "damaged" tattooed on his forehead
>Harley has "rotten" tattooed on her face

I could go on, but I won't. Only good things in this movie were the 30 seconds of Batman and Harley's booty shorts.

>shows tons of ass shots of Harley Quinn but Margot barely has an ass

What did they mean by this

The extended alternate cut would have been so much better

>Harley follows Joker after witnessing him shoot up a restaurant. The Joker and Harley get in a heated argument before a truck driver stops. Harley takes out Joker's gun and shoots him.

>Joker seeing that Harley just killed a guy in cold blood, taunts her to shoot him before grabbed the gun away from her, aiming it at his head before slapping her to the ground. He then goes on to explain his way of life to her, eventually convincing her to understand the things he does. They kiss as he then takes her to the chemical plant.

i heard she did the stunt (look at tohse strings) hell, they better release the extended cut.

I'm far too old to be a "numale" when you grow up you'll realise it was cringey garbage.

sadly it looks like they won't

Fuck all you haters, Margot looks so cute in her Harley make up and clothing

>pointing the gun at his own head
MADMAN

>baby clothing in his gun room
How more mad can he get?

>no one says shit about this
>but this had to come with an apology
youtube.com/watch?v=_rNXsmF2P2A

That scene served no purpose to the story though. Harley dancing in a sexual tone etc all served to her characterization and change from a "goody" girl to a ruthless follower in the Joker.

Of course WB fucked up her character arc such as is explained here
A very important scene that WB decided to delete...

Captain Boomerang

Also Amanda saying "she is even more bad than the Joker" or whatever the line is... this makes no fucking sense without her shooting the truck driver scene.

What the fuck is wrong with WB's editors? SERIOUSLY?

But why did she kill the truck driver though.

It was great fapbait. Even the spastic dancing Enchantress did was kind of hot.

I legitimately have ADHD and I hated it this film.
It felt like it never got started; like it was just a trailer/music video.

However, I did enjoy Diablo's final fight.

my halloween costume

jelly?

>Was this movie anything more than bad fapbait?
good action flick

lmao my friend wanted me to watch it with him yesterday. he's chill but the fucker is only interested in capeshit, like everytime he makes a movie suggestion its some dc/marvel crap

That is so cheaply made. Mine is handmade and it's basically a replica.

This

I thought they were gonna fuck

No wonder it bombed then. she has a body of a little boy

I thought they had 2 people playing the echanchtress one for the witch and one for the human

enchantress was hot human not

>bombed
wat?

Meant she could stop twerking at it to make it work and start kicking their asses instead.

She doesn't understand why Joker kills, so she just shoots a guy because she thinks that's what they do now

Why didnt Batman, Aquaman, Flash, or WW do anything about it

Did they photoshop the furniture`?

WHAAAAT they cut this shit out?

Fucking hell. I ain't seeing this pos movie.

Yeah, people were pissed

It'll probably be in the bluray.

It was culturally the most impactful movie of 2016, from kids to people under 25.

Movie was probably feeling too long, focus groups complaining. The blame is, of course, scripts these days having too much stuff shoved in for a single movie, and the idea of introducing 20 new important characters in a single movie.

empireonline.com/movies/suicide-squad/empire-podcast-suicide-squad-spoiler-special-david-ayer/

Podcast after the movie came out with David talking about the movie

Yifi 1080p when?

ANARCHIC
PUNK-ROCK
ART MOVIE

Maybe we'll find out in Justice League!

The Suits made Ayer cut out a bunch of scenes because they wanted it to be 2 hours or under.

Literally cutting the most important stuff though, that was a retarded move.

she looks much better here than in "costume". her costume is the lamest combination i've seen between trashy and tryhard

you putting emojis was cringey as fuck