JOKER/HARLEY MOVIE WHEN?

JOKER/HARLEY MOVIE WHEN?

WB cannot disappoint me with not showing more Harley/Joker content! These 2 are so great together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYWHbxLG6xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're already making a Harley movie. Presumably because they don't want crazy assholes burning their houses down or have Leto mail them more used condoms, the joker is likely to be involved, probably.

>the joker is likely to be involved, probably.
I hope so because Jared said in a recent interview that he would be heaps happy to work with Margot again.

And Jared is also signed to star in WB's Blade Runner 2 film so it isn't like he has left their studio as may have been led to believe

>ywn be THAT thirsty for a qt fridge
Get a grip man you're 45.

Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=lYWHbxLG6xs

I hope it's just a Harley movie with as little Joker as possible, maybe introduce Poison Ivy and have it be a villainous roadtrip like Thelma and Louise while they try to stay head of the law and some other criminals out for a bounty on them.

>tfw Letos 10inch cock has been inside her every night shooting SuicideSquad

That's probably why her boyfriend hates Leto's guts but lets her hang out with Will Smith because he's a scieno who fucks twinks

>I hope it's just a Harley movie with as little Joker as possible
Harley/Ivy is overrated as fuck, I say it as someone who wanted Harley to be independent from the Joker. I mean it was fun at first but now I'd rather go back to good ol' Harley pre nu52.

>R rated adaption of Harley and Ivy

I can gaurantee that they will put lesbian themes in the film. I read an article how someone said the ratings for Gotham were high with the lesbian themes so perhaps we can expect Harley and Ivy to be sexual together.

The alternate extended cut of Suicide Squad truly makes Jared's Joker so much more engaging.

I don't understand all the hate he gets

Fight me, this motherfucker looks great.

The only gripe I have with him is the tattoos look like shit and no matter what form of reasoning you try to give me it will always look like shit. If they got rid of them he'd be perfect joker

More like Catwoman and Poison Ivy instead of Joker. There was a rumor that Batgirl & Birds of Pray are gonna be in it.

>hitting a woman

What the fuck, too fucking far Jared... too fucking far

There is no extended cut. Only that mess and that's it.

Letos Joker was cut to be meh. And so was that cgi monster nigga who was just nothing.

Suicide Squad was said to be superhero movie 2.0 but was only generic meh tier superhero movie.

WB should eat shit.

I don't care about how good Leto is, I just want Harley's movie to be about her with no Joker baggage or Will Smith mugging for the camera.

Good job or not, he's not that necessary, let him go be in a Batman movie.

The Joker is absolutely necessary.

>wanting more god awful capeshit
Back to r/dc cinematic you faggot

Margot's face is a 10/10, damn shame about the rest of her body though

Squats.

Margot and Jared have a ton of chemistry desu

What a waste.

I heard Margot Robbie sucks cock like a champ, is it true bros?