Let's settle this, Aliens or Alien passbros?

Let's settle this, Aliens or Alien passbros?
freeloader's opinion will not count.

Alien 3

Alien vs Predator 2

alien

Alien easily.

Alien

Alien, do not understand this high estimation of Aliens, and wtf is this "Pass user since 2016" bullshit?

Alien: Resurrection is the sequel Aliens deserves.

Alien =/= Aliens

Settled.

Yeah, they're completely different types of movies. Alien is a horror movie and Aliens is a popcorn action movie, just turn off your brain and enjoy.

>freeloaders
Hey, we work. Somebody's gotta give Skynet its reading lessons.

Alien as a sci fi movie
Aliens as an action movie

Precisely. Alien is a low budget horror film where you can see the zipper on the rubber suit. That's not comparable to one of the biggest science fiction action films to have ever been delivered by master James Cameron.

>he thinks Aliens isn't sci-fi

Literally retarded.

Shut the fuck up obviously it is but there's more action in it than aliens. Dumb faggot fucker

Never said it wasn't but there's more action in aliens

I used to say Aliens because it seemed more professionally crafted, but after hundreds of bland but professional Marvel films all I want is something with the raw creative energy of Alien.

OP literally bought a Cred Forums pass so you would say this

Alien - Patrician Kino
Aliens - Pleb Flick

yeah, pretty much

>getting this mad because he got caught talking bullshit

wew :^)

Not the guy who posted that comment autist

i personally prefer to watch aliens, but the two movies really ought not to be compared

/Thread

Oh, so you were just being a stupid shithead by making this thread, then?

>silly sci-fi with bad effects
>guys in silly rubber suits

Both are shit. If you like either you are still a child.

It's pretty simple.

If you prefer Alien, it's because you're a tryhard redditor who thinks that by liking the inferior and blander film it gives you some depth and credibility as a film connoisseur.

If you like Aliens, you're just a reasonable adult who can clearly identify the disparate levels of quality between the two films.

That's why you'll notice pro-Alien poseurs desperately trying to attack Aliens rather than defend their choice. "I-It's not even science fiction, it's an action movie!" "T-the Aliens are so weak!" "T-Turn your brain off!" As though somehow Alien required some deep soul-searching contemplation to truly appreciate.

And now that you know this to be true, you can look back and see the desperate tryhardness of every pro-Alien post.

passbros all tha way sonnnnn

Simple