This show is way too black for me to understand

This show is way too black for me to understand.

Marvel's The Wire

Well let me explain to you the crux of it.

White man isn't holding black man down. Black man is holding black man down. Black man need to man up and stand on his own feet.

What is the colour of sin?

then you must be retarded

t. verginia slim

>character has large ears
>actor has tiny ears
shit casting

the method man song was cringe

>the show has a lot of black people
>HURR DURR ITS BASICALLY THE WIRE

why didn't he just murder cottonmouth and shades in ep 5?

did they change Reva's actress? I dont remember her being this qt in Jessica Jones

also, how in the world did cottonmouth afford those 200 goonies that protected his money?

you have any idea how expensive those would be? in a year, those would have to cost him a million or two alone.

Wonder if Black Panther will be this "black oriented" or if they'll make it more mass market since it's a major movie

like the wire it touches on a lot of problems of the black community

He was making million dollar deals, and had 7 million stashed. Maybe his expenses were high, but he was clearly profiting.

Where is Jessica Jones?

They will make him even more Noble African than he was in civil war.

Black Panther isn't about a black street level hero. It's about Batman if he were an African prince. There is no reason and no justification to urbanize the character. Of course there will be nods to his race, and maybe there will be a mention of his name being shared with a black supremacy group. I'm not worried about it.

so he is basically a black jesus?
that only does right by his community.
and fights niggers every episode.

sounds kewl i guess.

in hell's kitchen, which in the marvel universe is a borough and not two blocks

So because it touches on black community problems it's like the wire and not a cape shit that simply focuses on black community problems? Wow.