Fear The Walking Dead

>RIP IN PIECES SWEET EDGEPRINCE

Can that fucking Junky Deep do anything right, he literally walked that group into slaughter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIQvXateDYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice spoiler

thought daniel salazar would come back

>going to Cred Forums expecting not to be spoiled

I dropped it halfway through season 2 because of how boring it was. Is the 2nd half any better?

Much better, i was really surprised

That finale was a bloodbath. Gotdamn.

fucking finally. worst part of the show.

Is anyone even watching this crap?

>people unironically watch this

>that ending
>soldiers killing everyone
>for some reason they dont kill the main characters
i hate when plot armor is obvious as fuck

yeah we get it your not a fan. anything else to add to this thread about a show you dont like?

>people finished the first season and continued to watch this piece of shit

This shit is the actual worst. They basically just wanted to make money off of the same show twice but didn't even have the decency to make it better the second time. Like, how the fuck do you do the same thing twice but worse the second time?

This show is so bad
It was hilariously bad when Travis was beating those kids and his idiot wife got the door unlocked finally, then he gently pushes it closed and bogies back to beating them. Then his wife acts like the door is then impossible to close even though she has keys for it.

There was also a section that obviously has a cut in it that was done very poorly.

The director and editor are brain dead

travis is ip man.

If you aren't a board with nick creating the whisperers by now, nothing is going to convince you. Literally a massive heard covered in blood and theyre back in america. They keep losing their safe havens and going to realize the only way to be safe is too keep moving. With the dead. Hidden. Shit Travis, blondie, and the daughter straight up murdered 5 people last night. 5 people that really didn't need to be killed. These are the bad guys

You clearly were shitposting while watching or something. The dude with the keys opened the door and then Travis slammed his head in the door and he fell and got knocked out inside the room with him. The keys were in the room with him. Idiot.

yeh man it picks up alot

Anyone got a link to this week's Talking Dead? Or when is it usually up by?

Travis is a fucking psycho. They didn't want to kill chris, they did it out of mercy. Chris was the fucking retard that crashed the truck and fucked himself all up. Those kids were dickheads but they did nothing wrong.

they did nothing wrong? what about killing their original friend instead of letting him heal by himself if they were going to ditch him

When I realized I was rooting for the zombies to kill the cast I figured I was done with this show.

Seriously, at least TWD has some characters I can connect with.

I hate every one of the people in FTWD

>a person is put through immense emotional trauma
>omg a psycho

Travis has been pretty rational up to this point but he bottled up too much emotions, just like his son did. But Chris was a teenager so it started fucking him up.

And you gotta remember that Travis only saw what the group of kids did to their other friend, who they killed with no reason. He thought they did the same to Chris.

Good thing soon the cast will be teamed up with the zombies hiding in masks (:

I was really hoping they wouldn't kill Chris off. I actually liked how his character was turning out and thought he at least deserved to outlive his milquetoast-in-denial dad. Meanwhile, the most ridiculous mother and her hippie junkie kid manage to keep surviving despite both being so stupid it baffles the mind how they've lasted as long as they have when one or both should have at least accidentally fallen onto a bullet.\

Pretty sure those aren't soldiers, just crazies playing border patrol and slaughtering migrations because they can, then looting the dead for stuff.

And of course, Nick will talk himself and his Lady Muerte bitch out of getting riddled with gunshots despite all this.

This shitshow and others like it are literally just American Idol. Every season they add a bunch of new characters and every week kill off the least popular one. And thats the whole show. Just awful, awful garbage

I thought that Strand is still pretty based.

Is this shit over now? When is Into the Badlands coming back?

The only idiots here are the people that watch this horrible show for retards

Season 2 of Into the Badlands won't be until 2017 sadly. But hopefully that means the season will be longer.

It's starting to redeem itself. I might even have to stop watching it with my buddy because we only watched it together to make fun of it.

>Maddie: "I NEED YOU WITH ME ON THIS TRAVIS! WE'RE A TEAM!"

>Travis: "K"

Finally tables are turned:

>Travis: "Maddie I need your help on this, please! Chris is my son, but all your kids are my kids too! Remember how I helped them!"

>Maddie: "Jesus Travis! You really only think about yourself and your kid don't you? Well I'm going to protect mine!" *fucks everything about them up*

Hope it gets 10 episodes.

Yeah it's confirmed for 10 episodes

>Not avoiding spoilers

I mean, I'm only in this thread now because I saw that shit. Still haven't seen the episode asshole.

That`s very satisfying.

Where the FUCK is Daniel?

He is literally the only good character on this show.

Where is Rick? Carl? Theyve kept them away way too long barely even remember what they were up to

For any non Americans this finale was just hilarious.

Amerifats in a foreign land. Selfish as fuck, killing people left and right, hypocritical disgusting people. Fuck I hate Madison. Taking what they can fucking lives of dozens of people and then migrating like a traveling virus.

Best last fuckyou was when they drove THROUGH the gate of the hotel. Yeah, fuck all those people they dont need a gate.

I think this show is a metaphor for the US in general. Screencap this.

This is what happens in regular Walking Dead too. People have been fine on their own for years, suddenly those guys show up and everyone dies.

F

He was the only character that was good. Sucks he was killed off-screen

It was a pact they all agreed to. Even that kid wanted them to kill him. It wasn't until he had to stay with travis in the barn for days that he got second thoughts. They just wanted to prevent any of them from turning. That kid was going to die and so was chris.

More like a metaphor of what beaner spics do to this country: deal drugs, murder, rape, ruin every community they live in.

It's the zombie apocalypse and all mexicunts are still in cartels dealing drugs and killing each other.

Fuck you pendejo

Is this worth watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=XIQvXateDYk

So are these border patrol or something?

They seem really geared and are pretty operator

Fear the Walking Dead = Fallout New Vegas
Walking Dead = Fallout 3/4

>killed off-screen
They literally showed everything that happened to him.

I meant flashback, sorry

I don't mind that it was a flashback either. It happened while he was away from the main characters. We found out about after the fact the same way his family did.