Officer asks person to stop resisting with 10,000 volts coursing through their veins

>Officer asks person to stop resisting with 10,000 volts coursing through their veins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpBeDpUf0LY
youtube.com/watch?v=nqOUjebTseQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every cop needs to be tased so they understand how your muscles contract when you're being electrocuted.

>person without shirt when cop arrives
>shirtless person gets arrested
errytime

>Police officer

I call them race soldiers.
youtube.com/watch?v=SpBeDpUf0LY

>suspect leads the officer on a five minute footrace before being tackled down
>suspect puts up a fight, kicking and throwing elbows
>gets tazed
>sovereign citizen lolbertarians bitch about it on Cred Forums

Quit being nigger enablers you double niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqOUjebTseQ

>is this your car?
>eh no, I borrowed it from a friend

>it's a let's show the world how stupid but no-nonsense the white police force is

>what's your friends name?
>don't know *lights cigarette*

I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS

>It's a female officer episode
>It's a white trailer trash & domestic violence episode

>son is mentally unstable
>cops tase the son because he doesn't get out of his parents car
>suspect dies with a cop sitting on him while he's being electrocuted in the back of his parents car

Quit breathing nigger

>female cops
Absolute cunts, all of them.

>female officer uses mom shaming to gain compliance
>dick is hard

>Bad boys bad boys
>Whatcha gonna do
>Whatcha gonna do when they come for you

COPS IS FILMED ON LOCATION WITH THE MEN AND WOMEN OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. THE SUSPECTS ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW

>Bad boys bad boys
>Whatcha gonna do
>Whatcha gonna do when they come for you

>"im smelling something"
>"why are you so nervous"
>"just tell me what you have"
>"step out real quick"

>Sir have you had anything to drink today?
>N-no officer, I have not
>Why is there a half finished bottle of whiskey in your passenger seat?
>......

>"step out real quick"
lmao this is a really common one

>why'd you run, man?
>i was scared, sir

post american cops and police brutality pls

niggers are so fucking stupid - the show

literally this. its like they're fucking asking to get arrested half of the time
>'I got to transport this $20k consignment of cocaine across town without getting caught. Think I'll blare out loud rap music and drive erratically at 120mph in heavy traffic lulz'

The faster you drive the less time you're on the road and the less likely you are to be noticed by cops. Or something.

lol

/an/ here
The black Walrus is a powerful yet elusive creature with immunity to stun as it preys on electric eels in its own habitat somewhere in the murky waters of the mangrove in the deep southern American rain forests
This specimen however does not seem to be pleased in his new habitat :(

Every cop gets tased as part of their training.

>White guy under arrest
>he agrees to the officer and is place under arrest in a calm and orderly fashion

>Black guy under arrest
>Resisting arrest and being a general nigger

every episode

Fucking coons wonder why they get shot all the time

wat

not sure about everywhere, but the few cops i know around here did have to get tased as part of training

Which makes more sense and looks less suspicious?

Driving erratically and too fast, or driving with a normal amount of care and following the speed limit and traffic laws?

Every cop needs to be shot so they understand how your sphincter contract when you're being killed.

>its a din du nuffin episode

>cops is filmed with cameras
>cops never shoot people dead in the back while on camera

hmmm really makes me think

oh Shit

>coursing through their veins

hi, r e d d i t

>grown up men freaking out when they cant call their mother that theyve been arrested

You know that they get tazed so that they think about using it each time right?

source: one parent is a cop

I-it's the people making the show, user!

They cut out all the law-abiding blacks, I mean, African-Americans to make them all look like criminals.

Fuck the police, I hope they all get shot!

> At a violent crime scene
> Officer tells nigger to freeze
> nigger decides its a good time to reach into his pockets

No problem with these Darwin award winning niggers being removed from the gene pool.

He deserved it. Respect your authoritahs.

You know what happens when Niggers blame all their violence on the police?

The police stop responding to nigger crimes:

> "The Black Body Count Rises as Chicago Police Step Back
>In 2016 nearly 3,000 people have been shot in the city, an average of one victim every two hours."

>The police stop responding to nigger crimes:
"Chicago is the country’s most-glaring example of what I have called the “Ferguson effect.” Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers."

>The police stop responding to nigger crimes:

That's a REAL shame

>"Chicago is the country’s most-glaring example of what I have called the “Ferguson effect.” Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers."

> By Sept. 8, nearly 3,000 people had been shot in Chicago in 2016, an average of one shooting victim every two hours. Five hundred and sixteen people had been murdered. Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014.

>its a new orleans or las vegas episode

So black lives matter's only effect is actually KILLING more niggers.

That's an undeniable FACT.

wtf they told me police only beat black people

>Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers."

Good for those cops.

Why protect niggers and save them when they turn around and blame you and hate you for it?

>Black passenger while drive is going HAM
>Driver bails after crashing into a ditch
>Passenger walks out with arms up
>I DINDU NUFFIN
>He actually dindu nuffin
>Cooperates with police
>Is sent on his merry way and told not to get mixed up with bad people
>Driver gets slammed to the ground in the background
I love happy endings.

>Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014.

Well done. BLM Niggers.

This is a fucking lie, stop spreading disinfo.

How could that possibly be true if guns are illegal in Chicago? They must just need more gun control.

>it's a these pants im wearing with drugs in it aren't mine episode

>It's an "I turned this on to laugh at white trash and niggers getting rekt but I soon turn it off with a newfound disgust for the human race" episode

>> "The Black Body Count Rises as Chicago Police Step Back

I hope the police adopt this tactic in every city.

Just let the BLM niggers murder each other as the police watch and have a round of beers.

link?

>newfound disgust for the human race"

>Black on black gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014.

Absolutely disgusting.

Not even that, it's more like, why risk your ass at a violent crime scene where someone probably has and will use a gun but you can't shoot them to protect yourself without getting crucified on CNN and fired?

>newfound disgust for the human race"

New newfound disgust, in any case.

What would happen if police just stopped responding to nigger on nigger crimes in cities like Oakland?

Would the niggers come crawling back and try to rejoin society?

Or would they just continue to blame everybody else for their crimes?

>tfw can't break these cuffs

how terrible

Mentally disabled people have a habit of getting fucked over by police.

I hope police in every major city start adopting this tactic.

That would cause super niggers to start spawning who would eventually prey on whites too.

true

I thought you were referring to a specific case, though

People get profiled. So yeah, less time on the road would be better. I would take the less-travelled side streets and keep the music low, though.

In my city you have to watch out in certain parts that you don't aggravate thugs with your loud music as well, rap and the like. They can mistake you for rivals and fuck your shit up.

>That would cause super niggers to start spawning who would eventually prey on whites too.

Niggers don't prey on whites now? are you irnorant?

>>Black on black gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014.

So the only effect Black Lives Matter is that they've managed to increase black on black crime by 50%.

P O T T E R Y

O

T

T

E

R

Y

Then the cops would be blamed for selective policing.

There's really no way out for them, I guess.

I wonder what the ratio is between Innocent People Shot/Criminals Shot by police. Haven't most of the people whose shootings have caused national drama been criminals?

>white-skinned guy who hasn't had bad experiences with cops
>reacting the same way as blacks with a history of persecution by cops and the like

Different treatment, despite the fact that if you're not doing shit you still get pulled over for being black. Sure you look like a 'thug' to them, even though you may yourself not be committing any crimes. This is a complicated issue that won't see any progress until many more blacks stop being poorfags.

found the article:

WSJ:The Black Body Count Rises as Chicago Police Step Back

"Chicago is the country’s most-glaring example of what I have called the “Ferguson effect.” Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers."

> By Sept. 8, nearly 3,000 people had been shot in Chicago in 2016, an average of one shooting victim every two hours. Five hundred and sixteen people had been murdered. Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014.

As a police, you're fucked if you try to help niggers, you're fucked if you don't.

So, simply don't respond to niggers at all. These people have shown they're not worth helping.

Good for the cops. Fuck the ghettos. Let them kill themselves and burn it down.

Thanks obama!

2 different things.

1.black thugs use illegally-obtained weapons, some sort of ID system would make that moot (unless thugs suddenly can hack shit)
2.making it harder for crazies and people who will resell the guns would cause less deaths overall; blacks will be blacks and still kill each other, it's a poorfag thing

>2.making it harder for crazies and people who will resell the guns would cause less deaths overall; blacks will be blacks and still kill each other, it's a poorfag thing

Only naive, sheltered white kids thinks taking away guns will stop niggers from killing each other.