Do you think they'll include the part where they slaughter the babies too or no?

Do you think they'll include the part where they slaughter the babies too or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Müntzer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.
>Afrocentrist and ducks will praise it and talk about how we're all racist if we don't like it
>it will win some mediocre rewards and SJW's will claim "victory" over racism
>it will then lose an award to some Gay or Jewish propaganda flick
>hashtag activist get butthurt
>#OscarsSoWhite2 Electric Avenue
>some black people will denounce the film because they're tired of seeing Blacks as Slaves in movies
>more hashtag activism
>things die down when the movie isn't in theater's anymore and people forget about it

friendly reminder that these niggers openly advocate white genocide and got arrested in the past for being the criminal shitskins that they are
ofcourse in their minds it can only translate into "da poleece is raciss!!!'

Dumb coons

Why would you allow demon-spawn to fester? They'd grow up to be slavers just like their parents.

Is this a gore blaxploitation movie?
I'd certainly watch that.

If I was enslaved by a race of strangers in 1800 I'd probably call for their genocide as well

But both of these peoples are death anyway.

also what's the point of wanting the genocide of some faggot that the first ancestors came to murica in the 1870s or later? or who just live in some state where slavery is forbidden? also what about the yoruba / igbos / ashanti / wolof / etc... Kings who sell that to some portuguese or dutch merchant?

Probably not
They have to make it so that it gets through the censors

>In the aftermath, the state quickly arrested and executed 57 blacks accused of being part of Turner's slave rebellion. Turner hid successfully for two months. When found, he was quickly tried, convicted, sentenced to death, and hanged. Across Virginia and other southern states, state legislators passed new laws to control slaves and free blacks. They prohibited education of slaves and free blacks, restricted rights of assembly for free blacks, withdrew their right to bear arms (in some states), and to vote (in North Carolina, for instance), and required white ministers to be present at all black worship services.

So let me get this straight, this guy literally LOST rights black people had because he thought he and 55 slaves armed with farm tools could overthrow the rest of the country?

Woah, in Turner's defense he specifically refused to target poor whites in his uprising.

That's a fact.

he only did so after the rebellion gained traction.
before then he said kill all white people.
he's like a politician really.

They were enslaved by other dindus first, then muslim arabs, then other dindus again and sold to whites and it was whites who ended slavery yet whites are the only ones who get blamed.

Yeah, niggers can't understand they are themselves responsible of every laws or stereotypes against them.

their homo erectus DNA make them less intelligent.

It's this weird thing about Black people. There haven't been that many prominent Black figures in the history of Western civilization, so instead of picking their role models based on ideology, they just choose all of them because they're Black. So you get these really weird situations where someone will talk about how much MLK and Malcolm X inspired them despite preaching opposite ideas.

Negroids aren't even human, they deserve extermination for their own good. An excremental species.

>Malcolm X
Bisexual racist mudslim commie extremist who is considered a hero only because he was edgy.

the worse are the faggots who believe everything on the Spike Lee cocksucking movie.

Has anyone fantasized about culling niggers? I would love to tear open the tiny skull of a nigger under my boot. Breaking his neck against the curb and then dashing out his pathetic excuse for a brain, leaving his mutilated body as a warning to other niggers that the Day of the Rope is at hand.

According to sources they let one child go. So they'll just show that and then in every other house they won't show any children living there.

Or have how he was a delusional priest who interpreted an eclipse as a sign that he should "slay my enemies with their own weapons." or perhaps how 200 niggers died while only 50 whites died.

Oh, phew; he only killed some whites instead of others.

How tolerant.

because he thought that they thought themselves to be equal to niggers. However if a kid is born to rich parents, he's gotta go.

>it's a Cred Forums shows how apologetically racist it is episode

According to sources they didn't kill poor white people.

they definitely killed women and children though.
obviously a rich 8 year old deserves an axe to the face though right?

It's not like the Europeans were better. I'm not saying it was justified but I can understand him and his followers.
It's really not that different from peasant rebellions.

Why did people like having nigger slaves so much? Niggers aren't even fit for slavery, a donkey is a better and smarter pack animal than a nigger.

Good thing you nor anyone alive in America today has ever been enslaved by anyone.

I would actually sympathize with him more if not for the fact that it fucked up black people's lives more.
Literally no white people considered is acts of violence as anything more than senseless murder, he wasn't considered as a liberator or hero until much later.

But what did happen was a lot of black people died, slave black people got less rights and free black people got less rights.
There is nothing positive to extrapolate from his actions unless you create a false narrative.

>It's not like the Europeans were better
You mean like being the first group of people to abolish slavery despite it being an indigenous practice for every existing culture on Earth?

Just depends on how you define "better" I guess :^)

FPBP

We are talking about Nat Turner's times.

>Literally no white people considered is acts of violence as anything more than senseless murder
That's wrong. White people is a very broad term.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Müntzer
East Germany often used him in its propaganda.

>>hashtag activist get butthurt
They won't though because of the rape conviction also because he married a white womyn

Reminder that Nate Turner raped an 18-yo White girl while at Penn State. He never served jail time and the rape victim committed suicide.

It's just not worth having Africans live among Europeans. The detriments far outweigh the benefits.

That was Nate Parker. Nate Turner killed a bunch of white people, raped their women and killed their children.