Was it autism?

massaria is pretty good
Margaret is kay
based van alden
lanksy was decent

>show died after jimmy

damn right I'm a jimmybro

altieri didnt flip
big pussys handler all but said the words out loud.

ON MY STREETS NO COIN CID ENSSSE

this is what plebs actually believe

I know but this place is full of rats

jimmy getting btfo saved the show

>I liked S3
>I liked S4
>I liked S5

This is how dumb you sound

al capone saved the show

2nd reply best reply

AR is a finook

eats like a fucking child

van alden twist
elis arc
based gyp
elis kid
margaret arc
based capone storyline
meyer and charlie break up
jillian gets thrown in the bobbyhatch
cuba
miami
winterholt
seriously you didnt like any of this?

jimmy was literally an edgy kid who fucked his mom went to the war even though he had so much opportunity. gets greedy and stupid fucks up goes to chicago, gets his whore gf killed. betrays nucky 'takes the crown' immediately lets it get to his head and subsequently dies

oh shit i meant overholt

Broadwalk went from intelligent and well written to quirky and excessive. You might've enjoyed Gyp but the show turned retarded with the introduction of his character.

S3 and S5 are great though my plebelord friend

Jimmy was the worst fucking character on the show

>Harrow and Jimmy barely got any time to hang out

Those two and Van Alden were amazing. I fucking hate Nucky so much even though I love Buscemi.

another based character
manny horowitz
the justice department secret investigator
geroge remus
edgar hoover
Kennedy senior
the list goes on....
sure turbopleb stick to your muh jimmy faggotry

he was pretty much a cartoon character and harrows ebin shoot out episode was a joke. literally breaking bad or some shit.

fucking harrow. cant believe i forgot harrow. its a fantastic show

>the most iconic scene of the show
>the most iconic character of the show
>shows how crazy and over the top violent the gang wars were becoming
>joke

Terrible meme character. The show wrapped up emotionally and narratively with nucky and jimmy's relationship and the villain of the seasons arcs were a poor attempt to make up for it

So they hamfisted a bunch of shit twists, historical names and meme characters after the show was already dead, what's your point? Honestly?

>the most iconic scene of the show
It was like a fucking cartoon. Holy shit you have some terrible taste. Are you 12?

the sopranos itself used many of these

This guy was a walking talking meme

people like that absolutely exist gyp was exaggerated cuz they dont have that kind of time.

Harrow's attack on Gyp's men didn't show how over-the-top the gang wars were becoming because he wasn't acting as a gang affiliate in that attack. It was stylish and well shot but like everything after Jimmy died, it served no purpose other than entertainment and indulgence. The characters of Jimmy and Nucky and their relationship was the linchpin of the show, and when Jimmy died and Nucky became full gangster, that should've been it. Instead it just carried on and went nowhere.

i see it the other way. the good times between nucky and jimmy already happened. nucky was mad at jimmy for fucking off and the show starts like that. nucky killed jimmy because he changed... it wasnt a hurrdurr im gonna kill you now, he had to do it. that whole season the commodore wanted him dead/in jail...

Just prior to watching BE I had been on a six month long ww1 binge. I think that caused me to become unreasonably and instantly attached to harrow. There are plenty of arguments for other characters being 'the best', but I've gotta stick with him.

rip ;_;

dat scene when harrow goes to kill himself and a doggo saves him

I don't think we see things differently. Jimmy and Nucky were both trapped by their circumstance and the choices they made. Jimmy was figuratively already dead and Nucky was already a gangster. Both were in denial and clinging to a past that didn't exist anymore, and season 1 and 2 is them bitterly accepting their destinies, and it converges on the season 2 finale where Jimmy finally dies and Nucky finally becomes a gangster. When that's over, though, there's fucking nothing. Seasons 3, 4 and 5 are pointless.

that makes sense but realize its the same as saying tony should have died at the news stand

>I'm 12
I know

Too bad this show only had 3 seasons.

Not really, the emotional resonance of the show didn't rely on that arc. And sopranos did meander, but it was so well written it didn't matter

You're really, really stupid.

tony betrays junior by being secret boss
the love/hate between tony and livia
when tony is killed, for all intents by livia she completes the 'loop' and do what she was going to do eventually

its easily arguable livia had an incredible amount of power over tony. their relationship was fairly important.

just a casual discussion m8
read
also livia was his mom. its the one character in the early seasons that tony wanted to please. he got mad at melfi when she tried to red pill him about his mom.