Why is American Dad better than family guy?

Why is American Dad better than family guy?

it's not written by seth macfarlane

boom

Because it have less pretentious and unfunny jokes about pop culture or current celebrities, and also because it's less boring and the characters are more appreciated.
WTF? Seth Macfarlane actually wrote just three episodes, he's more a voice actor than a writer.

>liberal self insert as Brian in Family Guy
>do the same thing in American Dad with Haley
>try to make her the voice of reason
>current writers just use her to shit on liberals and show how retarded their lives are
I wonder if it annoys him

Neither is Family Guy. AD has better writers in general though, especially Brian Boyle and Matt Weitzman.

post francine

Noice

1) not as political, and willing to mock both sides when they are
2) characters remain generally consistent, rather than becoming entirely different people for the sake of a cheap gag
3) the characters actually act like people, not sociopaths
4) while some get shit on more, no one character is treated as consistently right
5) little to no cutaway gags, and the lolrandum is actually earned in the script

Sexual attraction to cartoons is a symptom of the worst kind of autism. Like, not "sit in your room and read train statistics for hours" autism, but "chimp out and trash your mom's house for not giving you an even number of chicken nuggets" autism

How sad

But that's been Brian's role in Family Guy too for at least a decade. His character was only taken seriously for a few seasons before he became a parody of a liberal douche.

>people save these

>watching cartoons
>for adults

Daily reminder that watching The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, etc is the biggest pleb indicator of all. Literally worse than capeshit, Jap anime and (((hollywood))) reboots.

Who are you trying to impress? Your shitty subtitled films are going to get you laid here just like they don't IRL

OHHHHHH

INCINERATED

>tfw Matt is gone and probably won't be coming back.

Feels bad man.

A true film patrician doesn't have an advanced knowledge and appreciation for film to get ladies, but because he is of superior intelligence. I'll be sipping my wine whilst watching my classic korean kino while you can continue watching your mindless cartoons as I am an intellectually superior being.

Rapture's delight is GOAT

I would destroy your holes.

>Why is American Dad better than family guy?

It isn't, it's just not as bad

kek

What episode