Swiss Army Man discussion

Just saw this gem last week and I'm now preparing some questions for my class to discuss after watching it.
They are all around 15yrs old and I have honestly no idea how they wilm react, hopefully they take it to heart in some way. Probably gonna get too hung up on the fart jokes...

Selfbump

>showing a bunch of 15 year olds a movie where a guy is using a farting dead man's boner as a compass
it's a shitty 2deep4u flick as well

if you actually think it's in any way 2deep4u you are as dumb as a fucking rock

Looks gay tbqh

It has no depth and doesn't pretend to have it either, but it must be nice to be that pleb

Actually hoping for some shockvalue reaction, a bit out of the ordinary.
Think of it as A Catcher In The Rye, sort of...

there's plenty of depth if you aren't a plebby troglodyte retard

Surely it has some metaphors and imagery worthy of discussion, such as society's unwritten law and how it hampers our relationship to one another.

Useless trivia - They originally made a dummy that looked like Radcliffe so it'd be lighter for Dano to carry around, but it only weighed 10-20lbs lighter than Radcliffe, so Dano said fuck it, and just carried Radcliffe himself around for the whole movie instead.

Classic

I haven't heard the soundtrack discussed much. thought it was one of the best things about it

I think Radcliffe ended up using it to promote the film, carrying it on his back wherever he went.

Yeah, into post-rock and ambient so some of the songs went straight to my playlist. Think it was fun and interesting to have the actors themselves be a part of the music.

Discussed this with my friends when we saw it, must have been uncomfortable as fuck to play the corpse. Hope he stretched after each scene.

>that slight wink
Perfect.

>this gem
>underage
AAAARRRGHHHH

More useless trivia - Daniel Radcliffe has a disorder where his eyes blink one slightly after the other, instead of at the same time

Once you see that shit, its hard to unsee it

>teacher brings in his pirated collection

Most of the teachers at my school just use putlocker or some other shady site.
Really weird when you think about it.

Not really. Only they could do better.