BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Goop showing a lot of thigh there

Nice platforms, manlet

Do they even like each other IRL? Downey insists they are friends and even fought for her to be in the first Avengers. Paltrow on the other hand has been consistently described as being a massive bitch IRL and she even flat out told the world Downey "doesn't deserve that kind of money" for his Iron Man roles.

>Goop
?

GP is fine as hell

>tfw you'll never hatefuck paltrow

Jesus christ i just want her to choke on my dick and rim my asshole is that too much to ask

That's the stupid nickname the press gave to gwyneth

who does he think he's fooling with these obvious shoe lifts?

why does he do it?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

You guys make fun of me, but i am a fucking sex symbol! Leave him alone!

hey Robert how what does GP smells like

pfffffhahahahaahahaha wat

just look how happy he looks,pretending to be normal

>Robert Downey without lifts is still taller than you

wew
i never realized how lucky i am that i'm 6ft until i saw all the short shaming on here

why doesn't he just be honest with himself?

>ywn be tall enough to be respected

i should just clean myself off the gene pool

fuck it's so obvious.

where do he even buy shoes that size?

whats some good rape corey haim kino?

H-HE JUST HAVE A QUIRKY STYLE, DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT?

USING SUITS WITH SNEAKERS IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE MY HIS SENSE OF FASHION

Hate this faggoy wish he would OD

They're tailor-made buddy. RDJ is so insecure about his height that he gets his shoes specially made for him. Yet some people here try to pass hin off as some based god, just because he's not very keen on niggers.

>Renner is the same height
>doesn't give a fuck
>nobody makes fun of him for it

When will RDJ learn?

RDJ is trying to make his weakness his strength. The reality is that you just have to accept your weakness and continue on regardless.

>mismatched formal suit top with selvedge denim
>matching sneakers and formal suit pairing when he's not a children's tv host (the absolute ONLY time you can be both tacky and quirkly)
>dem lifts
>quirky ties and bowties

he is literally the definition of hypebeast. Every other man in those pictures is better dressed than he is.

That's wrong, renner is 5ft10...RDJ's shoes are just giving him like a 5 inch boost

If I were Chris Evans I'd wear RDJ style boosters in press shots just to fuck with him

I'm pretty sure he's contractually obliged not to wear boots or heels when next to RDJ

Whatever bruv. He's fucked every starlet imaginable. He's fucked them all.

why not at least have them be plain black sensible shoes? having them be bright white sneakers is really making you look right at them

This is embarrassing, own your manletitude. Is he shorter than Jared Leto (5'9)?

But I thought Leto was 6'0 even?

I hope so

He's a manlet but doesn't care. I always see him wearing normal shoes.

IMDB says 5'8 1/2''. So I think it's safe to say he's about 5'6''. Maybe 5'7''.

Celebheights has him at 173cm

Well, he's confident enough to not care about something as petty as height. As anyone should.

Beautiful jeans. Can someone name the brand?

>tfw you're a manlet and like wearing boots because they're comfy but are certain everyone thinks you only wear them for an extra inch or so

Why can't everyone just think of me as normal and not compensating for every action I do?

Its proven that taller people get more respect,you're deluded if you think it doesnt bother him