JUSTice League

This just finished filming and now is in editing process, what do we know so far? any leaked script, surprise characters or scenes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing.

First teaster trailer is coming... Soon? Maybe.

but wasn't Nightwing 'leaked" or something?

Does Snyder have anything to do with it?

My moms husband worked on it and he said it's pure Snyder kino.

deathstroke was

>Justice League
>No Green Lanturn
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Deathstroke was more announced than leaked considering it came straight from Affleck's twitter.

Spoiler: It's going to be a huge dissapointment.

I can tell you it will have a cool title sequence, a lot of action in slowmo (pulling back and front from the action) and a grim palette of colors and filters, turning every bright color into a somber hue of misery.

I can also tell you the script will be a convoluted mess.

You know, a Zach Snyder movie.

Gotta save Hal "River of Tears" Jordan for the sequel

He's probably off planet dumbass

Abortion cast the third

>implying it will be Hal

It will be John Stewart almost definitely.

Snyder finally gets his wish. Batman gets raped in prison.

Zack Snyder truly is the Kubrick of our generation.

The entire plot was leaked on Cred Forums a few months ago and no one believed the leak at the time, but recent stuff like Lex meeting Dethstroke proved it was real

IIRC, It started with an ancient war with Humans, Atlanteans and the race Wonder Woman is from fighting together to defeat aliens. They were sucssesful and 3/4 motherboxes were each given to a kingdom (humans, Atlantis, etc.)

Back to modern day, Bruce and Diana are recruiting heroes, all, except Aquaman, accept with each having their own reasons.

Heroes discover the aliens are now living underground. Then the massive fight happens. Aquaman joins.

Superman does return.

Lex leaves prison and hires Deathstroke to kill Batman.

The leak was very comprehensive, I don't remember the details

>slo-mo
He only overused it in 300, Watchmen and Sucker Punch.

>It will be John Stewart almost definitely.

With Geoff Johns in charge? I don't think you understand the depths he went to secure Hal's spot on the Justice League, he is the reason Martian Manhunter was kicked from the team in the comics and replaced with Cyborg to fill the diversity quota, that way his pet Green Lantern would be in the spotlight.

You fucking liar this isn't finished filming completely, they are just moving to a different location now.

With reshot quips

This movie will be terrible but make more money than all the Marvel movies combined. Why? Look at that picture. Like, really, have a long hard look at it.

>F-FOOKING LIAR I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT CAPESHIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA REEEEE

Kinda. In the first screenshot from the filming, what looks like his costume is in the background

>lot of action in slowmo
BvS and MoS didn't really have slow motion action scenes

Yeah i know of Geoff's mancrush on Hal but these day and age? If they don't cast John Stewart Or Baz or hell, even Jessica the backlash from everyone will be the final coffin or this shitty movies.

I would like them to cast Jessica over any of them though, there's just too many dicks in that team.

Very curious about the Om symbol here. would like to know more about it....

he's the director unfortunately

I watched Dawn of Justice yesterday

I wasn't prepared for DC to actually let me down.

Capeshit is shit, but I like it. But DC had always been on balance "less shit"

I'm sad now and no looking forward to suicide squad

probably going to be at Comic Con which is a ways away.

hoping for some leaks early though.

that's not a spoiler, it's a fact.

Someone explain to me why batman went full serial killer on Superman?

Because he MIGHT, possibly, someday turn against humans. So that justifies stabbing him in the face with a kryptonite spear?

He went from worried to RIP-TEAR-KILL out of fucking nowhere.

Also a fact: everybody will be $20 poorer after being tricked out of their money by this movie

Because he's a paranoid, tired, disillusioned batman after fighting crime for 20 years and seeing no progress and losing side kicks along the way. Did you not watch the fucking movie. Use your brain and infer with the hints given

>Because he MIGHT, possibly, someday turn against humans
That's a damn good reason don't you think?

For prep sure. But to lure him into a trap and murder him for no reason whatsoever?

This movie will destroy the MCU.

It's over DC won.

Avengers came out in 2012. Don't forget to account for inflation when bragging about those ticket sales

>tfw GotG 2 makes more money than Justice League

>But to lure him into a trap and murder him for no reason whatsoever?
From Batman's point of view what would be the alternative? Wait for him to destroy another city? For all he knows, Superman could be in cahoots with other kryptonians, or he gains more power over time, who knows, he doesn't know much about him other than he has the powers of a god.

I'm not talking about ticket sales you fucking jews.

Justice League will expose the MCU's generic formula and god awful cinematography. Once people see this movie they will know capekino is possible and abandon the diarrhea MCU.

>If they don't cast John Stewart Or Baz or hell, even Jessica the backlash from everyone will be the final coffin or this shitty movies.

Thanks, I needed that laugh.

>implying that every single fucking comic book film doesn't have the same fucking storyline every fucking time

Maybe marvel but not DCkino

and you can say that about every movie genre you fucking moron

>muh cinematography
>S-Snyder is a visual master

shut up plebeian

He's right from a financial perspective. I'm a Marvel fan but people are stupid. They'll basically watch anything with Batman in it.

whoa what Kubrick movie is that?

Hello TumblrReddit hybrid.

> a frame from hand held shot.

Nice job.

These shit fest already get a fuckload of hate, they don't need the PC police and tumblr and regular media outlets labeling them as sexist.

you'll watch anything with ironman in it

>unfortunately
don't worry, you'll get your generic capetrash back after this one.

>From Batman's point of view what would be the alternative? Wait for him to destroy another city? For all he knows, Superman could be in cahoots with other kryptonians, or he gains more power over time, who knows, he doesn't know much about him other than he has the powers of a god.

>Master Wayne these records you lifted from the US Army Intelligence indicate that the Kryptonian gave himself up to his own people almost immediately when they threatened to destroy Earth, fought them when they endangered civilians and military in Smallville, destroyed their Terraforming machine which would have destroyed all human life on Earth and even killed one of his Kryptonians to save a helpless family.
>I'm gonna have to destroy him

>hand held shot

Yeah, like 90% of the movie, even when people are just calmly talking

>hero arrives
>villain arrives and lays out why he hates everything
>villain does something villainous (adversity)
>hero says I can't do it (more adversity)
>hero triumphs, villain is defeated
>credits
>mid credits scene teasing next film
>more credits

Name one DC film where that doesn't happen. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Ugh, so it's like Justice League War, the worst DCEU animated movie, but worse.

Even Netflix shows look better

>tfw too intelligent for movies

impressive cherrypicking

than marvel movies? yeah i know

impressive deflection

None of Nolan's trilogy follow that exact formula.

This desu but I didn't think it was THAT bad. The dinosaur island one is even more trash.

BvS
MoS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Master Wayne, Superman just destroyed 60 million dollars in US technology and gave an ultimatum to a US General.

>Oh and the capitol just blew up with him in it.

I could go on but why bother, i've argued this stupid fucking script enough.

Watchmen

>Master Wayne, Superman just destroyed 60 million dollars in US technology and gave an ultimatum to a US General.

Turns out America isn't actually in charge of the world

That's not really the point is it

imagine if Snyder wrote it senpai

>$2 billion box office. Cameron commits suicide

>Master Wayne, Superman isn't bowing to the will of the US Army

>Oh and a guy who routinely saves people from burning buildings was just in a burning building

You don't have a point period, you're comparing the amount of good Superman does in MoS to protect people to him destroying a drone and telling the Army to stop trying to track him, then shoehorning in an event from BvS.

You're retarded.

God damn DCucks are delusional. Holy fuck.

Ok sure, your movie is sensational and without flaw. Like I said, done discussing this shit fest.

Heh.

You're really good at making it seem like you know what you're talking about, while spouting nothing but pure bullshit.

Good skill to have as a retard.

From batman's point of view the kryptonians are evil

the times they are a changin

>lensflare
>grainy
>orange/blue color corrected
Truly a master of film making.

Which is funny because I've seen some people here saying that Batman must have thought WW was a Kryptonian, but if that was true like hell he was going to just volunteer Lex's info to her.

i agree

If you liked Man of Steel and BvS you'll probably like Justice League
If you didn't you won't

Yes, the entire plot leaked.

>Darkseid invades Earth in ancient times, but is repeled by humanity, Atlantis and Themyscira, and three Mother Boxes are left behind and divided between the three. Once united they became a weapon of mass destruction.

>On present day, Darkseid's enforcer Steppenwolf is lured to Earth by Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology and his soldiers, the Parademons, begin kidnapping scientists.

>Batman finds out about it and asks Wonder Woman for help to recruit a team to stop them. The Flash agrees, Aquaman and Cyborg initially decline. Cyborg later changes his mind when his father is kidnapped.

>Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg find the Parademons' nest and rescue the scientists, while Steppenwolf steals Atlantis' Mother Box, forcing Aquaman to join the team.

>The heroes attempt to protect Themyscira's Mother Box, but fail and believe joining forces was a mistake. Batman convinces them they can't give up and they converge to protect the last Mother Box which is in possession of the United States.

>Batman interrogates Luthor about Steppenwolf and ends up fighting Deathstroke, who has been hired to rescue Luthor.

>Steppenwolf ultimately retrieves the last Mother Box and activates the weapon in order to subjugate Earth.

>Superman comes back to life and helps them defeat Steppenwolf. Cyborg interfaces with the weapon, disables it, and teleports the Parademons back to Apokolips.

>The world saved, the heroes decide to stay together as the Justice League. Luthor assigns Deathstroke to kill Batman in revenge for Batman sending him to Arkham Asylum. Darkseid finds out about the Justice League and decides to attack Earth himself.

only numale redditors hate MoS and BvS

too masculine for them

When will this Zack Snyder hate meme end?

I remember back in 2009 when he was called a revolutionary director for Watchmen.

Like it or not, he's incredibly talented.

probably November when Fantastic Beasts plays in theatres

when he stops giving people's favourite superheroes uncomfortable attributes.

Yeah, he was called that on the cover of Watchmen, must be true

only people that give that excuse are lardass comic book wizards

Snyder is improving the characters

I mean, he's obviously using these attributes as stepping stones to go towards a more conventional batman/supes.

I guess people would prefer if they just stay the same throughout the entire franchise though.

underrated pic

look at the master at work

>I remember back in 2009 when he was called a revolutionary director for Watchmen.

He sure as shit wasn't, especially not for copying a a comic panel for panel and still utterly missing the point

Watchmen movie was kino

I had a dream last night there was a side movie to BvS that starred Snyder and he was at a house party with Brad Pitt and jake gyllenhaal and a bunch of other celebrities just as the BvS fight was about to start.

Lol good joke man

agreed, he's more like the Giovanni Panini of our generation

You're trying to be an elitist over BvS?

Robin was murdered by Joker? Ahh.. oh well. Let's put him in Arkham.

Alien saves the world from another alien who wanted to destroy Earth? OH MY GOD!! I HAVE TO KILL HIM.

DUDE BIASED SIMPLIFIED "ARGUMENTS" LMAO

>alien invasion
>form a team of literal super heroes and male version of black widow / hawk eye (batman le)
Totally not marvel

Capeshit sucks and so do you

>first teaser trailer

You mean this? youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o

All great artists are their own.

Snyder can't even stand on the weight of his own creations so he's just hailed as this generation's _________.

In the future no one will be compared to Snyder, unless you wanna say that person is a hack.

literal autism, jesus christ end yourself.

I could think of ways that someone could argue against me, hell it almost looks like im baiting, im not though.. Snyder is a hack.

But all you have is "autism"

you are really stupid m8.

Simplified, sure, but I aleast gave an argument.

Everyone loves saying "leaked" now for some reason