youtube.com/watch?v=phU2TO6h0_s
youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3EgVCyNT0Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Him.

Customers always right

He asked her twice to stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=phU2TO6h0_s

It's when he said breasts, that was crossing a line, if he told her to FUCK OFF it would be on thing, but it's not professional to insult something a person can't change.

no court would say he was in the right, and frankly i wouldn't doubt a settlement would have happened...

he didnt insult her, he told her to take the breasts off the plate. how is that an insult?

He said something to a woman that she didn't like. That's worse than an insult, that's verbal rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

His entire schtick is that he's not professional to customers

huh...never noticed that

>court
sod off

ugly woman detected

Kek. Americans cant handle the bants

Is this like the Mandela effect only you don't remember your kitchen being this shit until Gordon comes by and yells about it in your face?

no those people are just fucking retards. thats why the success rate for the restaurants is very low after gordon payed them a visit. most of the stuff they are doing wrong is common sense

She is. Should he have said that? Probably not. But flipping a plate takes it out of the verbal and into the physical realm.

Ramsay is an asshole, pure and simple. I don't get why people make excuses for him.

customers are all subhumans so he's automatically in the right

>court

you're fucking stupid

and no words doesn't warrant somebody destroying other people's work/food because you feel insulted

>food court

How American would you have to be?

Ramsay is an asshole when he's surrounded by incompetent, delusional, stupid people, which happens 90% of the time.

I'd like to see you running a famous, Michelin star kitchen with ¨Chefs" that have trouble cooking fucking steak and potatoes or cunts disturbing your cooking with their complaints only to get themselves on tv.

No one, because they are actors.

You realize that woman has breast implants right? Pretty much the opposite of 'something a person can't change'

>that have trouble cooking fucking steak and potatoes
THEN DON'T FUCKING HIRE THEM!!!

Then why would anyone watch his show?

HE DOESN'T...PRODUCERS DO, what kind of tv show would it be with superb, excellent chefs and no incidents? A boring one.

Good chefs don't go on tv shows

Guy I responded to claimed it was OK for him to be an asshole because he was surrounded by incompetent chefs.
The fact is, he needs them to be incompetent for his show to be interesting. He's a rude, vulgar asshole.

This has to have been staged. There's no way he got away with this and put it on TV.

It's like telling someone to take their black skin out of here.

The video isn't from the 2010s

A lot of this is staged for entertainment purposes as well. I mean it is reality television folks.
Edit: For further proof of my statement, go to the Hell's Kitchen IMDB and scroll down through the cast list to find people labeled as a Guest or Restaurant Patron. Go to their page, so far I have found that they are all actors.

While I don't agree he was crossing a line(because she was a total cunt, "I'M IMPORTANT WHEN IS MY FOOD GONNA BE READY"), this guy is right. That big-titted monster could have said she felt raped and made it a whole news story.

>could have said she felt raped
She could, but any rational person would think she was crazy and just looking for 15 minutes of fame. Ramsey image depends on people thinking he's a prick one lady calling him mean wouldn't ruin him.

In what universe would Ramsay have been wrong? She shouldn't have her breasts on his hot plate, in a kitchen that's just plain unhygienic. Then she threw a tantrum just to be a cunt.

8 (You) for an obvious bait
ez life

I find it to be acceptable to be rude, and vulgar even to people preparing food. How would you like it if they undercooked your food and you got very sick or just died? Perfectly justified, people are more likely to fix their mistakes when they're getting yelled at, that way they don't poison people.

>He's a rude, vulgar asshole.
Sounds more like you can't handle the bantz. He's polite as shit to actual good chefs and a total fanboy of fresh ingredients and whoever handles those fresh ingredients.

>taking a woman's side
I didn't know Cred Forums was full of beta white knight feminazi manginas.

He's rude and vulgar because he's surrounded by idiots, what of this don't you get? Do you want him to sing them lullabies and pet them on the back when they're fucking up? That's the show! Retards anger Chef, put it on TV.

How do you even make in in Cred Forums with this kind of pampered mindset, you twat.

The woman clearly.

>omg Gordon Ramsay said something mean to me! I'm going to go ahead and ruin other people's meals

Child-like behavior

Probably got crossposted to /lgbt/ or something. Normally we're pretty sympathetic to Ramsay, haven't seen a thread this negative in years, actually.

He's playing a character. It's reality tv, user. Most of the conflict is manufactured.

>He's playing a character
He does have a short fuze in real life and they play that off in the show, that's why the producers hire such incredibly stupid people to tick Ramsay off and get good TV.

>because he's surrounded by idiots
That's no justification. You can shout at people for screwing up without being vulgar.

this. end of thread.

You can but where's the fun in that.

Master Chef is way better than Hell's Kitchen anyway

Gordon's TV personality is basically him pretending to be Marco.

UK Kitchen Nightmares is the top shelf Gordon-kino though.

They're completely different shows: you watch Master Chef to see qualified people compete whereas you watch Hell's Kitchen to see morons fuck up while being shouted at by an angry brit.

They are nothing alike. They both get angry but Ramsay is much worse, plus Marco is smug as fuck, Ramsay is pretty damn grounded.

>They both get angry but Ramsay is much worse

Because Ramsay is pretending. Marco was known for screaming at people in the kitchen and even made Gordon cry and Ramsay's whole shtick came from acting like him.

What is this? Some sloppy deposit box opening its rented mouth to insult, taunt me, and it thinks it knows what its talking about? I don't care if Jackie Sandler divorced a Skeeter Bronson all over your plate, you don't talk to me like that you bucket cunt.

(This insult is for someone who is actually an asshole, they didn't seem too bad but they were just in the wrong to interrupt him for an explanation while they know the show will cause service interruptions, it was probably scripted anyway.)

I have seen episodes of Kitchen Nightmares where people were upset and yelling at him about the service and he tells them to "fuck off" because they were trying to blame him for it.

Part of being in the kitchen senpai, can't handle the heat fuck off.

He actually seems like a nice dude with a nice family in videos of him outside of television. It's clear that he turns it up to 11 for tv.

Having worked for nearly 10+ chefs I can say that, in my experience, they're all really nice people. I could call any of my ex-chef's right now and ask for $50 and they'd loan it to me no issue.

The whole 'angry chef' thing is a myth, but it's fun to watch and played perfectly by Gordon.

He didn't even insult her, he just asked her to take her breasts off the hotplate. I mean it wasn't even a mean thing to say. If he had said fake breasts, or saggy breasts or whatever, then it would be expected maybe.

No of course you handle the heat and not tell a customer that. Its understandable to be mad somewhat at the head chef even though they aren't a one man team. But customers deserve being told an insult like that many times and to fuck off.

He could have just asked her to back off pointing out breast is just wrong and unnecessary I hope he gets what's coming to him.
I completely get he's not alone and I'm sure someone else dropped the ball on that one incident. Still though plain rude on his part on the customer it's expected they're gonna be dicks just smile and spit on the food and move on.

And I wanted to make it clear what I meant was that even though they deserve it, you don't say something like that to a customer.

Also an open kitchen isn't a 7-11. You have a problem? Okay, tell it to your server, tell it to the hostess and it gets relayed to the kitchen. You don't just saunter up to an expo window and start bitching.

>woman uses her tits to get his attention, probably on autopilot, and thinks he will accommodate her because of it
>he calls her out on her shit
>she freaks out

true
but I'd rather watch qualified people than fuckups

How many of these chefs have 3 Michelin stars?

OK r9k we get you're into homosex.

he basically calls her out for showing off her fake tits and that he doesn't care that she's got them and to fuck off and piss off and it's fucking raw

Sadly, America likes watching train wrecks instead

They point on in the show that there are actors who visit the restaraunt. How is this surprising?

I remember scenes in HK where the camera focused on someone, it had their name and what show they were on.

One of them has 1. That's all I got.

>projecting this hard

that's implying that chefs aren't bottom of the barrel scum themselves

>not knowing what projecting means.
Sadfamalam

>but Ramsay is much worse

Ramsay's a good guy that really loves food IRL, his tv persona was created from the documentary boiling point in which he was attempting to get a perfect score of 3 michelin stars on his first restaurant (which requires incredibly strict discipline in the restaurant).

Marco literally beat the shit out of his cooks.

There's a big difference between the two.

Saying the name of a woman's body part out loud is wrong. He should have said "please take your bags of sand off my hot plate" to be polite.

>Customers always right

Why do you have no standards?

There's an unwritten rule in cuisine where you never speak to the chef to complain, you speak to the waiter.

So, that bitch shouldn't have approached him

>I've never watched Anton Mosimann's tv show

You are stinking plebs, I pity you.

There's a difference between recognising a woman who's used to getting her own way because of her tits, and just flat out hating women like /r9k/.

Let's be real though - she went up to complain because she wanted to talk to a famous person and hopefully get some camera time. This is not just a normal restaurant, it's a TV set. He gave her exactly what she was hoping for

Why does the hot plate line sound like it's something recorded in a studio and cut in later, complete with a different tone and stress in his voice?

youtube.com/watch?v=3EgVCyNT0Sw

anyone who stands up to ramsay is objectively correct

Staged as fuck. You're all retarded.

>Staged as fuck.

That has been noted in this thread.

You are the retard.