Movie doesn't feature interracial kissing

>movie doesn't feature interracial kissing

>it's another Mike cucks himself episode

More like Mike Cucklasa amirite ? ;)

>Not getting the point they were making
>getting butthurt simply about one interracial kiss that could've brought some emotion to the cardboard characters of Rey and Finn

OP is fucking braindead autismal teen that also seemed to have missed out on the argument why the fuck Finn was in the movie in the first place.

oh no wait, OP is Disney shill trying to make bait lefties into thinking they're being attacked by right wing neo nazi's just like Disney did to Finn in their marketing campaign to spark a riot to people would discuss the movie and get in on the bandwagon

Just like a certain ghostbusters schemed their fans by making it seem everyone was out to get them simply for being woman

Hi Mike! Don;t you have a bull to prep?

>its ok when its a white man and a black woman but if its the other way around its the end of the world

>it's "Cred Forums found another victim" episode

saged and reported

>idiot Cred Forumsfags actually think mike is racist because he made a few black jokes
>he's really just a detached late genxer

He was pretty right though. TFA was jerking off to itself but didn't have the balls to actually have Rey and Finn get together despite that blatantly being why he does anything for her.

>SJW's will probably get triggered because he said "Tranny" and made a joke about black people having a high chance of being criminals
>Cred Forumstards already butt-blasted beyond belief

Who are you quoting?

mike managed to make everyone butthurt, the absolute madman

>feeding the trolls

>Look, I like TFA, I really did. But the fact that the bad guy never masturbates in the corner, while Rey and Finn fuck is such a wasted opportunity.

What did he mean by this?

What did ((OP)) mean by this?

im probably missing the joke but what movie does? i rarely see movies with ir relationships. only one that comes to mind is texas chainsaw 3d and thats literally one in the last 3 or 4 years. thats like one in 100 movies. is this a common problem?

stupid blueberry poster

>some autist is DESPERATE to make this the ebin new meme

>not realizing Po and Finn are going to be gay for each other

Come on, it is so blatantly obvious.

it's not very common at all.
Cred Forums just likes to pick out things to shitpost about.

I'm so tired of the liberal agenda, no animal in nature cross-breeds with a different race intentionally like humans do. It's not wrong, God never asked for it, not even Mother Nature asks for it but for some fucking reason people insist to feel special and breed outside their own race.

It's the same with people who want to be a different sex or feel compelled to be attracted to someone of the same sex. Nothing in Nature does that and nothing in Nature do it forcefully.

I'm glad Disney isn't going to bend over and do it.

>Disney isn't going to bend over
>constantly repeat DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY over and over again

MIKE MIKE MIKE PLS PUT IN SOMETHING ABOUT THE DIVERSITY IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TO MY WIFE'S SON

Yeah sure but they're not going to have Rey kiss him. The closes they'll bend over is a kiss on the forehead.

Im proud of Disney, even on their knees they'll still spit on the floor of the agenda. Just like they won't have a interracial Disney Princess marrying someone outside their race or introduce homosexual Princes and Princesses

Interracial breeding happens all the time. Did you mean interspecies?

>movie doesn't feature lesbian incest

cuz they cant. dont be retarded. do you really think if you fuck a dog the bitch might get pregnant? try it.

>, no animal in nature cross-breeds with a different race intentionally like humans do.

Firstly, most animals don't have 'races' in the capacity that human beings do, so this is a nonsensical gripe just fundamentally. Secondly, the closest real analog, which is dog breeds, do actually willfully fuck and reproduce with one another.

Horses and Donkeys will also get it on.

>It's the same with people who want to be a different sex or feel compelled to be attracted to someone of the same sex.

Several kinds of apes engage in mating behaviors with troupe members of the same sex.

You're literally objectively incorrect.