Post 10/10 villains

The new PotC teaser reminded me of this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPjqAADShE4
youtube.com/watch?v=-7NitmzzZX8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youdubber.com/index.php?video=awxvcPu6h4M&video_start=0&audio=ArDwCZOTbxk&audio_start=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You first

Bill Nighy is the best but this character is not GOAT by any means.

>this scene

He technically qualifies as a villain.

Animation counts?

>cgi from 2006
>still looks better then everything today

yeah

Yes. YEEEESSS!

If only someone had taught him how to masturbate, then all the unpleasantness could've been avoided.

He's contagious?

>JACKAH SPARROWAH

Fucking loved Davy Jones.

Barbossa was a great villian in the first movie, and a great character in the rest. Geoffrey Rush stole every scene he was in

Pinhead
HAL
Frank Booth
Anton Chigurh
Scar

I think that's it.

>Dearly beloved we are gathered here today TO NAIL YOUR GUTS TO THE WALL
He's going to be the best part of the next movie too.

Masturbation is forbidden for priests and shit.

Oh, and of course Killer BOB.

Pinhead isn't a villain though. Hellraiser's villains are the deep, dark desires of man.
But he's not a priest, he's a judge. He's a civic servant and has nothing to stop him.

>He's going to be the best part of the next movie too.

This made me think. If the guy we saw is the son of Turner, isn't Barbossa then like 100 years old?

Based Zemo

Since Calypso brought him back, isn't he technically immortal?

He's also dead as we see when Tia Dalma grabs his hand in the third movie.

Still looks good. I guess squid skin is easier to fool us with.

Marvel have overdone the "hero fights villain with the same moveset" but Stane was good at the time

Is it me or does Jones look better than the new one?

I actually thought all of the Dutchman Crew looked pretty cool when they had that walking pile of sealife thing of theirs going.

>Pinhead isn't a villain though. Hellraiser's villains are the deep, dark desires of man.

I debated about whether or not to include him and decided that he's still technically a villain, even if its in a non-traditional sense. I mean, the dark desires of man are villainous after all, so having them personified would only make sense to be considered a villain.

This little faggot right here.

Nothing has topped Davey Jones. Still the best cgi character put to film. RIP Gore Verbinski

>spooky skele-I mean fish monst- I mean GHOST CREW
>spooky eccentric villain who has a beef with Jack Sparrow
>spooky ship with some sort of special attribute to it
>British soldiers getting slaughtered
Oh wow, it's just like all the other PotC movies.
Also, is that Javier Bardem?

Yes. Yes it is.

>How about two million?
Best Bond villain? Why yes. Also best Bond movie.

he's still alive
Jones, and the CGI in PotC 2 and 3, is still unmatched. It's been 8 years I think, and nothing has dethroned it. It looks fucking REAL.

Absolutely based.

Flawless kill record across multiple timelines.

Great powers.

Smart, capable, driven.

Got revenge against pedo fucking shit from his youth.

Not taken down by deus ex machina or mary sue powered big tittied protagonist unlike the books

COULDA YA DO THAT FOR ME??? COULDA YA TELL HIM?!
HONKA HONKA

>he makes his girlfriend kiss his iguana
I wonder what else he made her do with that lizard...

Find a flaw

Who could even play this giant albino bastard

He was perfect villain.
BITCHES, LEAVE.

Del Toro's "don' warry, we gave her a niiiice honeymoooooon" still cracks me up every time I think of it.

Thats some shitty Taylor Momsen inspired raccoon eyes there

Aku is seriously amazing.
He is the perfect balance of being an OTT almost humorous and campy overlord while being genuinely threatening and believable as a villain at the same time.

Pick one.

How has no movie surpassed Davey Jones.
MoCap is widely used and understood at this point so why do CG characters still look fakey fake.

It's surprising because it's DISNEY. Most of the CGI in their current films is fucking awful.

Literally perfect.

Shame the legacy of movie Jokers was squashed by that fucking retard leto.

CHOOSE

ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU OUT?

But didn't Disney produce Pirates?

Literally did nothing wrong

>that scene were he starts speaking Mandarin

you can tell he's severely autistic in foreign languages too

Mocap isn't magic that makes everything super realistic instantly. Davey Jones while impressive has become a parroted meme that people just accept as the best thing ever because someone said so. Also fuck Andy Serkis.

Maybe? I guess I never looked hard enough into it.

clone wars grievous was goat

Pirates of the Caribbean is literally based off a Disneyland ride.

>Davey Jones while impressive has become a parroted meme that people just accept as the best thing ever because someone said so

No, its because he legit looks the best.

Davey Jones is literally the most realistic CG character put to film though and a big part of that is the mocap.

I know, right?

Mocap is just an assistance to the animators. There are so many more skills and technical factors that go into making something like Davy Jones than "mocap did it lol".
Thanks for your Original Thought™.

Source?

>Thanks for your Original Thought™.
Prove me wrong

>You came here to fight a madman! You didn't expect to fight..A GOD!!!

I can't, "looks the best" is subjective, I'm just asking you to open your mind to more than what you hear get repeated all the time.

GOTTA KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT

>looks the best" is subjective

Not in terms of being "realistic".

Is his character supposed to be kingpin. Idk dick about DD but I thought kingpin was black

Davy Jones is a magical squid man, by definition he is not realistic. The "most realistic" looking thing ever is probably an animal.

I also thought Kingpin isn't autistic but this bald fuck for some reaason has the character of a retard.

I know, that's why I said a big part of it is mocap. Not ALL of it. But without the actor in mocap it would have been shit.

Bait or legitimate retard?

oh here's the retard.

But he is legit autistic.

This.If he succeded he would also shut down pucci's future plans

does mandrama count?

If it does then you posted the wrong pic

pretty sure it's spartacus

I NEED TA SEE ET

i hate posses

>corporate ministry
>good

Only good thing was his theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kPjqAADShE4

Best CG ever.

Ministry Taker was the only legit """""""""""""scary"""""""" wrestler to ever...wrestle.

>That segment of Taker punishing someone with a whip backstage
>That ending to his XV match
>That speech at the beggining of the ministry

Tom Noonan or seem like the only real choices.

One of the big benefits for Davey Jones is that he was in a maritime setting. When he was on screen it was frequently rainy and dark. That really hides the flaws in CGI.

except murder people

this scene scared the shit out of me as a kid

99 comments
No Vader

what was this guys deal again?

It's a shame that it's no longer canon

Christ that CGI was some groundbreaking shit

>CGI from TEN YEARS AGO still looks better than anything coming out to this day

How did they do it.

Jesus he was only 50 when they shot Curse of the Black Pearl? I honestly thought he was 70.

I can't believe they got away with this

>Feeler Queen

Maybe before the prequels, now he's just a bitchy little brat with sand in his buttcrack.

Underrated post

How come the CGI of this movie looks so incredible yet films made today look like fucking xbox games?

One theory I've heard, besides ILM giving this movie their best shit, is that sea creatures are easier to make because CGI generally has a sort of "wetness" and can't entirely replicate the look of say a dry human on film.

But the CGI in PotC 4 was fucking awful so there goes that.

Remove the nostalgia goggles, even the Evul Cpt. Murica from the remake was done better than him.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

He got blacked. He's not worthy 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=-7NitmzzZX8

Jedis are such utter shit.

Supposed to be superhuman but get their shit pushed in by a single senile wrinkly old far and a robot capoeria dancer.

Most of those people were padawans

Noice. This guy is generally underappreciated.

Also, pic related.

what's this?

The fleshlumpeater from The BFG

No. She got HENTAID

Grievous was on the top of its game at that point

>"you can't win"

I loved the way he said that

ebola

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

Was it ever really said what Thrax was?

Impossible.

I was actually embarrassed watching this movie.

Sasha from behind enemy lines

youdubber.com/index.php?video=awxvcPu6h4M&video_start=0&audio=ArDwCZOTbxk&audio_start=0

Sick link you fucking cuckboi

two words: bad ass....

Thrax's name comes from the real life disease Anthrax, though Thrax cannot be likened to any real-life virus. But, the symptoms resemble an exceptionally violent version of Scarlet Fever.

>What's the matter? You come to fight a madman, and instead find a GOD? Do you still refuse to accept my godhood? Keep your God! In fact, now may be a good time to pray to Him! For I beheld Satan as he came down from Heaven!

This gimp looking mofo

>He's only pretty sure
DO YOU STAND FUCKING ROMAN?!
MAY THE GODS SPREAD CHEEK AND RAM COCK IN FUCKING ASS

>That scene where Scorpius and the blue alien spider lady get it on

Damn, no more sexy scifi on tv.

Photosynthesis Johnny

>Ashur
>villain

get fucked

The scenes where Scorpy was inside John's head were the best thing.

DUDE PELTS LMAO!

>wants his stolen property back
>asks nicely
>>>bad guy

HOW IS HE THE VILLAIN

Since everyone else is posting cartoons let's not forget these "villains". The dudes in the gas masks were pimp as shit too

The Clone Wars stuff is canon

Come and sit on my iron throne...

YOURE A BUM, ROCKY

its funny the things that make the pirates movies flounder is what they have center stage in the new trailer heres a hint everyone likes sparrow and barbossa noone gives 2 shits about ghosts

It'$ a my$tery for $ure

The ride is based on the movie you friggin Mormon

One of the few that actually succeeds. He conquers the planet and moves on to others.

Whatever you think of the second and third Pirate movies, DJ was a great villain.

Shit, all the 'villains' in that show were great, you could completely understand their motivations and in some cases (like kuvira) I was actually rooting for them.

Is there ever a time where Bill Nighy isn't great?

How did they do this CGI so well?

Maybe you'll find a flaw when you're able to unstick my foot from inside your ass.

Agent Smith

This fucking guy. Ramsay motherfucking Bolton. If you're not some edgelord thinking that he's cool, then you're likely with me in thinking that you've never wanted a character to die more. He portrayed probably the best villain I've ever seen.

Other 10/10 villains for me
>Adrian/Ozymandias (The Watchmen) - He may have looked and acted like a real faggot, but as a good villain does, he did something and didn't sit around talking about his devious plans.
>Negan - probably gonna catch shit for this considering he's only been in one episode but I love how he was in the comic and his one performance in the show was very enjoyable. Jeffrey Dean Morgan often does a fantastic job in his roles so I don't doubt this will be any different.

And forgot image....

Cursed ghost pirates reminded me more of the cursed skeleton pirates from the first more.

Kino villain

I'm the one you need for a dirty deed
I'm the best, success is guaranteed!

He should get his own show!

Dawn of the planet of the apes comes close I feel

NENENENENENENENENENE

D: ur retarded!!!

Give him a better looking CGI mo-cap character you fucking idiot

Bane? If by villian you mean antagonist, then Bane is your 10/10

prove me wrong

He actually seemed like an real genius.
Something most fucking villains are lacking of.

Why does the main character look 37 when they are all supposed to be late teens/early twenties and the whole point of the book is a coming of age story?

184 replies and no sheev

disgusting

You could say... it's treason, then.

Muh nigga.

Pirates of the Caribbean opened in 1967 and was one of the last things Walt had a major creative influence on. When the movies came out, they inserted the movie characters into the ride and screwed up the experience in the process and now almost all the characters won't shut up about how they're trying to find Jack Sparrow.

>shoots rocket at glass 2 feet away

good thinking

who is this boner condoner?

katie mcgrath

she's in merlin a lot, which is comfy as fuck if you like fantasy shit

worth watching even without her face and cleavage in every episode

he's the GOAT

He also ended up with best girl even if she turned out to be a filthy traitor in PK Wars

Frank Booth from Blue Velvet

Peggy Blumquist was the perfect amount of unstable

Best character in the series.

Not possible.

he can't

Bill Nighy is an incredible villain actor.

Barbossa and jones were based in tg e first two but became pussy useless characters in the 3rd one

Richard Attenborough(?) as Christie in 10 Rillington Place

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

God, Tartakovsky's Clone Wars was so awesome. The Coruscant Grievous + Magnaguards vs Jedi + Clones fight is probably the best battle in the entire series.
>Grievous feels like a relentless, terrifying threat
>His cybernetic nature is demonstrated very well when he 'adapts' to the Ithorian's breath-attack
>Intelligent use of environment, it's not just lightsabres being flung around
>Magnaguards are capable and deadly, as they should be to fit their anti-Jedi design
>Shaak Ti with stunstick battle
>Actual stakes, Jedi die

Wish we saw more of this series.

How has this guy NOT been posted yet? Hes not as over the top as some but there is just something that always made me feel off about him, in a good way.

This.
Say what you will about the rest of the movie, but the orcs, and especially Gul'dan, were 10/10

The first season was a piece of shit and the best part of the series was the flashback to the first avatar.

yeah pretty much this. almost everyone had legitimate issues but korra insisted on HURR FIGHT THEM and not actually solving the root of the issue. shits just gonna crop up again later on.

Mitosis Jake

Harry McDowell did nothing wrong.

I still firmly believe that Order of the Phoenix was the best Harry Potter movie (not that that's saying much)
>Best cinematography
>Best costume design
>Best sets
>Best special effects

Only con is condensing half of the book into TWO separate montages

I don't recognize that middle one.

That arm looks bizarrely thin

I mean his job is literally archenemy but I barely even see him as a villain at this point

Hell yeah. Fuckin love that show

>tfw even though Samurai Jack was a great hand animated piece it literally paved the way for the lazy art style and flash cartoons of today

It's getting a final season next year.

I know but still.

what is this?

I was expecting the guy from Outlaw Star but then I remembered his last name was McDougal or something.

He never said "Bitches leave"

>best girl
>not aeryn
>not zhan
>not chiana
>not jool
>not even zhans 3 eyed replacement
shit taste confirmed

hexxus from fern gully

Reminder that Makishima was right and the cute autistic protagonist lady was a bootlicking good goy that never questioned her benevolent overlords.

Shit I should rewatch that show now. I haven't even seen the second season or movie. Kind of scared it went too far downhill desu

The only reason you gave for him being a good villain is you wanting him to die. To me, motives and, to an extent, likability, are more interesting than hating someone because they do bad things. Hell, I'd say Cersei and Tywin are better villains because they're more fun to watch.

production time. movies are expected to be cranked out now. they werent before

Normally CGI characters look very shiny and wet, but for Davy and his crew it works because they are supposed to be wet.

that is a pretty fair assessment

>10/10
>Some capeshit literally who's

GOAT as fuck, literally the only villain I can think of who is so over the top evil whilst also being portrayed so well that i can (especially in Lynch's world) buy him as a real person, he really deserved an Oscar.

It's called Doctor Who.

genuinely curious where they go with this series. Read the books after the season ended and noticed how much they deviated from the source material.

I love the way their their hair still moves like it is underwater.

They must have all drowned.

KINO
I
N
O

Remember me Eddie?

Anime or movie?

Yes, your shit taste is indeed confirmed. Zhaan has no body, Chiana is the biggest slut in the uncharted territories, Jool is a whiny cunt, and Noranti is an old hag with Alzheimer's.

though considering Sikozu's betrayal, Aeryn is probably best girl at the end of the day

best movie villain as far as I'm concerned

since when m8ty?

>mcu
>"""""""""""""""""""villains"""""""""""""""""""

Is this AF?

>What is considered official canon?
>Lucasfilm Ltd. identifies the six films of the original trilogy and prequel trilogy, and the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series as the "immovable objects of Star Wars history, the characters and events to which all other tales must align." The following list identifies what is now considered official canon. This section may require updating as Lucasfilm releases new updates.

>The Star Wars original trilogy films—Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
>The Star Wars prequel trilogy films—Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, >Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
>The Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series and film
>The Star Wars Rebels television series and its supplementary source material
>Star Wars Insider fiction, beginning with "Blade Squadron" in Star Wars Insider 149
>Information found in the StarWars.com Databank
>Information previously found in the now-defunct StarWars.com Encyclopedia
>All officially-licensed source material released following the September 2, 2014 novel A New Dawn. Please see below for specific exceptions.

How was he a villain? He single handedly killed Hitler and ended WW2.

>what is this
MW. based on a manga of the same name from the 1970's. The hero is a gay priest who raped the villain as a kid.

>that pic

here you go friend, better size

He's a bad man because he breaks the law, unlike Daredevil who is a good boy and doesn't mug people.

>dcucks

Grandma's peach tea!

anyone know any backstory on this captain salazar guy?

Capitan Salazar.

Seriously. Whoever's idea it was to cast Rush as a pirate and Nighy as Jones should get a fucking raise.

>watch the Clone Wars
>Grievous is a scary and cool new villain that eats Jedi for fucking breakfast

>go see Revenge of the Sith
>Grievous is a cowardly general with respiratory problems who runs from two fights and then gets shot by a blaster

Seriously, Lucas.

What the FUCK was that

His original, artistic vision. Also remember: every time Darth Vader does something badass, you should think back on how he doesn't like sand.

Inarguaby the greatest villain design of all time.
Fite me.
You can't

this, and he didnt even do anything wrong!

>200+ Men died on the aquatic journey to Atlantis
>few more die on land
>finally reach Atlantis ready to speak with another civilization
>"lmao go away."

I'd be pissed too.

>Over 10 years old
>Still looks fucking insane

How is this possible? Has any other CG character aged this well? I watched LOTR not that long ago and Gollum is showing some age for sure. Davy still looks fucking incredible.

This character always reminded me of the president of Aperture in Portal, Cave Johnson

>Cave Johnson here. Just a reminder that the core goal of Aperture Gas-Finding Science is to find gas, so make sure you let us know if you see any. If we meet our quarterly gas-finding target, I promise you we will don our bondage gear, fuel our death cars, and drive around in circles, whooping it up and shooting arrows at people. Who is ready to rule the wasteland? All right, start looking

His original, artistic vision sucked donkey dick.
Why introduce a new threat if he's not a fucking threat at all?

In the fight with Obi-wan he has all his four arms out yet just sits there like a retard as Obi cuts them off one-by-one. In the time it took him to lob off one hand, Grievous could've bisected Obi three times... literally.

But user, trade agreements and shit!

he a ghost
A GHOST

Mike Mignola, of Hellboy fame, did character work on this movie. It fucking shows - all the designs are fantastic.

Oh shit yr right jk prequels are amazing

I think Jack caused Salazar's brother to die and he wants revenge?

He's such a good villain that he'd pretend to be a good guy to get his archenemy back.

Never forget that he 1v1 an 800 pound monster

>implying he's the best at anything except lying

chad gaston did nothing wrong

Second season is alright, though the reason the new antagonist is immune to being seen by the system is a little wonky.

HEINEKEN?

he was a big guy

Who the fuck knows? Show never got all the way fleshed out because it was so short of a run time. Kind of a pity.

You best start believin' in ghost stories Ms. Turner, YOU'RE IN ONE!

First movie is comfy kino

FUCK THAT FOREIGN SHIT!

10/10

He committed an objectively evil action for personal gain. Yes something can be objectively evil

Lads what the fuck are you doing, why is there no Silver?

Why was this such a great movie?

And where can I fucking pirate shit again without KAT around anymore? PB is not as good as it used to be, and all the other alternatives I've looked at are not impressive.

>she's the prettiest, that makes her the best

Also no one posting the goat?