I haven't seen the video but that picture makes me laugh

MAKES ME LAUGH

LAUGH OUT LOUD

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHA

Not quite my tempo.

>KEKoo

wow Cred Forums was right again

My sphincter just clenched

The man is running for president and this guy is treating him like less than shit.

>respecting dude weed man

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

He wants to be President and can't recognize a city that's been in the headlines for fucking 3 years. He deserves to be treated like shit.

>A leppo?
DUDE WEED LMAO

>taking libertarians seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

How the fuck is this a person in the running for the President of the United States of America?

Why are all the candidates terrible?

What the fuck.

>the female reporter's visible recoil

top kek

I feel bad for Bill Weld.

He got conned.

I think they'd have more of a shot if it was Weld on the top of the ticket with Johnson as VP

youtube.com/watch?v=AHVS5DW434g

> Everyone dislikes Trump and Hillary
> this looks like they year that libertarians could get enough % to get federal funding.
> Retarded Gary Johnson is nominated

mfw

I don't think he's going to do it again next time. I think that Weld's the VP nominee so that they can put him forwards next time. They could stand a chance with Weld.

>Weld on the top of the ticket

Weld says he looks up to Angela Merkel.. what a great libertarian!

She seems uncomfortable the whole time, she's acting like he smells really bad but she's trying to be polite lol

I really don't know what the fuck is going on. Remember when people were complaining about Romney and Obama? Mitt Romney would be like a gift from the gods now

>video cuts to some other chick making a face
Yep, this is comedy.

Nobody can save us

also
>libertarians
>federal funding

>tfw you smoke aleppo

I feel bad for actual libertarians who have to consider voting for Johnson/Weld.

If they get something like 10% of the national vote, they will be treated the same as democrats and republicans for the next election cycle. This year that dream was a reality, until Johnson goofed.

That's just morning joe being morning joe.

LP should've gone with Autism Memerson

>she's acting like he smells really bad

Wouldn't surprise me, many potheads stink and don't give a shit about it.

I wish a presidential candidate didn't have to know a shitty desert city thousands of miles away from the USA.

Weld thinks guns are for hunting only lmao