Why his ex-wife is black?

Why his ex-wife is black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNo_Hhm5r8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's a fucking coal mining race traitor.

because he married and had two children with a beautiful black woman looking like that

because he liked the actress and didn't think the color of her skin should matter, especially in a surreal comedy.

/thread

it works (to the non autistic)

How can they have such a perfect daughters (save for the autistic one) while being such a shitty parents?

>that episode when louie tries to bang a black cashier but get turned down because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE

so, 1 daughter

how are they shitty parents? they seem very involved in their kids lives

I never understood this claim by Louis as the ex-wife character appeared maybe two times and her role was pretty much not liking to deal with Louie.

I think in all honesty he'd say "I got a black woman because I knew it would confuse the audience. They'd ask why aren't the kids half and halfs?"

And in that regard I do think it's funny, I could easily see CK doing a standup of how people can forgive plot holes in writing but will be really offended if actor casting doesn't make sense.

to spite her. so every time she sees it shes like wtf.

It was only weird because she was white in flashbacks. I get that it shouldn't matter what the skin color is, but at least keep it consistent, i was very confused watching it.

Preach my man. I would love to have Louie as my father
youtube.com/watch?v=cNo_Hhm5r8o

No. He also said when a black woman yells at you, instead of a white woman. It cuts deeper, so its just funnier for effect since he plays such a fat white loser.

i like it better that its not consistent. unless the viewer is half a tard its not like its too confusing and it kinda differentiates between just another scene and something serious.

Somebody post pics of his sexy daughters

i bet CK has had fantasies about getting the shit kicked out of him by Wanda Sykes, as he lies supine, jerking off and crying.

I meant on the show but this is good too

because its the closest thing to a bull he can publicly display without being called a homo

Because he's a fucking cuckold who betrays his race

>Stan Lee cameo in the background
What Marvel movie is this?

only losers believe in races sticking together. they have nothing else is life so they talk about their race. how come wealthy white people dont make all you loyal racists rich too? are they all traitors too?

He ended up fucking a black chick by the end anyway, with absolutely no effort

What did he mean by this?

this
there are no races anyway there's just one race, the human race

but dumbass rednecks have to hold on to something I guess

This is incredible naive.
Most blacks are NOT compatible with society.

>black mother
>white as snow daughters

lol bravo louie

>beautiful black woman

>black
>beautiful

to piss off retards like yourself who cant even formulate a fucking question properly

>t. neckbeard baby living in mom's basement fantasizing about killing women who rejected him
oh wow, tell me more

you have to go back faggot

He's a Latino Jew he doesn't have a solid race to betray.

I remember him saying something to the effect if a black woman calls you a loser its more effective

yeah but its not about which group is better. youre an individual and outside your friends and family other people dont really matter too much. other white peoples successes arent your successes. pretending your a part of that is a way of making yourself feel good even though you dont amount to shit. and i could make a list of a hundred blacks that are not only compatible with society but are rich to boot. dont try to piggyback on the success of others who happen to look like you, succeed on your own.

you have to go up faggot

there's a whole world out there that doesnt even come close to what supremacist fringes of the internet are feeding you

His kids would still be white. Also he is part spic himself

>spic + nigger = white
makes sense

There's only one race - The human race

he got BLACKED
also he's said a bunch of racist shit & the word nigger on stage & on the radio a bunch so he's probably making up for it by providing jobs.

wtf, the fbi is raycis!

because it's 2016?? like fuck off??

The cashier was the sister of the fat chick. The black cashier was trying to prove that he can't get anything he wants just because he's white, but in the end, yeah, he fucked the fat black bitch because he's white.

MUH WHITE SUPREMACY

>implying niggers are even human

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I am half black, in Canada. Black people are just regular people here. Must suck to live in a primitive society where people still fight with one another about differences in appearance. We're trying to solve world issues over here. Grow up America.

What a bullshit cherry-picked chart.
According to the UNODC, only 2 of the top 10 most murderous nations were African, and only 4 of the 10 had a significant black or creole population.

Blah blah blah I can't hear you over all the BBC in your mouth nigger loving fuckboy.

>if a black woman calls you a loser its more effective

It's like when an idiot calls you a retard

or when a fat ass calls you fat

It's more effective because the other party exemplifies the insult and recognizes more in you then in themselves

Because it's funny. Lighten up

You sure showed him.

How nice for you, white nigger. You don't have feral coons burning down cities proving how utterly incompatible they are with western (see: white) society.

Underrated

cuz this happens in every city every day?

prove youre not a basement dwelling neckbeard who lives in the midwest where hardly any black people live anyway.