TV commercial

>TV commercial
>Talking dog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsE0l0bIfHw
livescience.com/14728-dog-smile-facial-expression-communication.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2381526/Japanese-research-finds-dogs-use-facial-expressions-display-emotions.html
youtu.be/cy34Xkb0k4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>online comments
>people crying over a dog and say how they wish a person died instead, tha fuk?

>Tv commercial
>stupid goofy dumb male gets taught why (advertised product) is the smart persons choice by a 7/10 metropolitan liberal white woman

>an umarried woman driving a car

I dont think sharia law bloody well allows that, bruv

>the idea of a talking dog is blasphemous

people suck, doggos dont

>TV commercial
>ENEETHIN' FAW YOW CUPCAIK

>real life
>talking dog

>american commercial
>adult diapers

name 300 commercials where this happened

>commerical
>bmwf couple

>bmwf

?

Can't remember her name but she wrote the book 'The War Against Boys' and she cites commercials as a big example in the media.

Just about every commercial is lmao look at the dumb white guy. Same with every sitcom dad.

I'm not even Cred Forums but once you notice the trope it's annoying as fuck.

Black male white female

use peanut butter pal

>commerical
>insulting the brand you use and claiming their's is better

>tv commercial
>before-afterwards comparison

>american commercial
>product catering to lazy and fat people which makes them even lazier and fatter

>tv commercial
>the kids are smarter than the parents

>parent(s): where did you learn that?
>it was from from something the parent(s) told the kid to stop watch/do/read/etc

>commercial
>family insinuates teenage son masturbates a lot.

Oddly common.

>tv commercial
>all working women are successful doctors or professionals

>tv commercial
>black people are portrayed as civilized/intelligent

>I said I don't want any damn talking dogs

>tv commercial

>just hardcore interracial anal for a minute and a half and then they say the name of the product

>TV commercial
>White girl with a nigger husband and mulatto kids eating Cheerios at the kitchen table

literally where we will be in

IT'S FUNNY COS HE'S NORTHERN

>Cred Forums phoneposter
>spreads white tears all over my $50 t-shirt

>tv commercial

>the bumbling dad acts like a fool while the mum cleans up his mess by using the services of the company being advertised

WHERE

THE HAIR

>tv commerclal

YOUBUYONEYOUGETONEFREE

I SAID

YOUBUYONEYOUGETONEFREE

does reviewewbrah still think hes getting stalked?

>Be faggot
>Let phoneposters spunk all over your pricey clothes

Now reverse that role and watch feminist explode in menstrual rage.
Is on to something. Women think men are so fucking dumb and weak that they threaten them in bars when they're pissed.
It usually ends in tears.

>taco commercial
>no mexicans
>only whites and niggers

>it's a local commercial with a budget of $20 that somehow made it's way to prime time tv

>Old people doing "hip" dancing
Is there anything as basic and unfunny as this?

>tv commercial
>the kids all talk like adults

oh fuuuuuuuuuck I hate these

>tv commercial
>all the kids talk smugly like adults about their smartphones/cell provider/ISP/tablets
>all the parents/adults in the vicinity just react as if "oh gosh well if a CHILD is so knowledgeable about making a choice to switch to DirecTV, then maybe I should look into it for myself"

>dildo commercial
>husband is always white

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsE0l0bIfHw

>commercial for any medication/prescription drug

>suprisingly-well animated 3D cartoon characters popping up in every fucking commercial

>suv commercial
>it's shown being used in an off-road situation

Doggos don't because they don't think.
They only like humans because we form a symbiotic relationship with them, if we didn't they'd be wild animals trying to tear us to shreds like all the others.

That would be genetically impossible though; apparently doggos have evolved to recognize human's facial expressions which means that they are L I T E R A L L Y man's best friend

livescience.com/14728-dog-smile-facial-expression-communication.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2381526/Japanese-research-finds-dogs-use-facial-expressions-display-emotions.html

And they're shit actors.
neato

>car commercial
>hyping up the car to be the coolest/most advanced/most innovative/whatever
>it looks exactly like every other fucking car in existence
I've never understood who car commercials are aiming for. Do people really get hyped over this shit?

>American drug commercial
>extremely long list of potential side effects in a blatant attempt to limit liability in a culture so famous for the extend of it's unjustified litigation

>TV commercial with qt girl
>fall in love

youtu.be/cy34Xkb0k4k
>"...but I'm a woman!"
what did she mean by this

>televised advertisement
>wife has to explain to her asian husband how to use tv
,':^/

>the 3D characters go on about their business for 5 minutes while the nararater goes on about the side effects

I remember reading somewhere that drug ads only exist in America and a couple other countries in the entire world, and have been banned everywhere else.
>ask your doctor about ______
Its like some sort of bizzaro indoctrination to keep the whole country hooked on meds.

I work in the advertising industry. In many cases, agencies & companies can become incredibly masturbatory when it comes to their work. As long as the cars keep selling, commercials with inane gloating will continue to be made.

I've been to 5 countries in Europe and had extended stays and never seen prescription meds ads there.

(UK/Holland/France/Germany/Spain/Malta)

See them all the time in the US though.

>car commercial
>its the Jon Snow from Game of Thrones telling me about his ride in cryptic English

Not sure what audience they are going for but the Game of Thrones one probably isn't buying a new car

Watch The Hire. BMW sales skyrocketed because of it.

>Quiet, Lisa, the dog is barking

>it's an ordinary conversation with the kids devolves into informing them about interest rates on debit cards and overdraft limits ad.