e621.net/post/show/851811
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wanna fuque dat wabbitz asze

It was very well animated and had a good cast

Based Disney did it again.

>"girl power" + "racism is bad" message
>based Jason Bateman
>parodies every cop movie trope ever made

Like most Disney stuff, it's safe and formulaic, but entertaining enough so you don't mind.

its a well written buddy cop story, just using all the tropes BUT WITH ANIMALS!

Jokes were mostly fine, visuals were great.

I just watched this and I really wanted to have sex with the rabbit throughout the whole thing. The scene where she's in the farmgirl outfit and is leaning against the train controls gave me a boner and I had to pause it and jack off, and when I came I imagined unloading my cum up inside that tight rabbit pussy and it was amazing.

Everything. Excellent writing too. Tight as fuggdabunny.

Unrealistic.

yiff in hell furfag

>girl power

She's shown to be the weakest, constantly. It's not as black and white as you say.

>racism is bad

Same bunny shit talks entire "races", the city has actual segregation, for a reason, etc.

You see the world how you want to, but you don't see clearly.

>You see the world how you want to, but you don't see clearly.
AKA : The entire point of the movie

For me it was the part where when was running after the weasel and she tore off her reflective vest. I was like "don't stop there, keep taking off clothes"
probably shouldn't have said that out loud while my kids were watching

Do you want to fuck the bunny?
1. Yes, I'm straight
2. No, I'm gay

>wanting to fuck a bunny means your straight and not a furfag

man this board is cancer.

And Judy is chemo

u gay lol

Animation was top notch, as per usual.

Story was meh and the "racism is bad" moral is played out.

Overall it was worth the watch. Some good jokes mixed in with huge amounts of wanting to fuck that bunny .

8/10

>not wanting to fuck a CGI rabbit makes me gay

Just as Pixar intended

I wanted to fuck the snow leopard newscaster the most. She seems like she'd be a really horny single mother. Like a hot teacher you know is crazy in bed.
Imagine her purring while she sucks your dick

I mean Disney not Pixar FUCK

Isn't she a rat?

>he's THIS gay

>Leopard
>Purr

You're such a fucking faggot for not know even the most basic of animal facts. Fucking kill yourself. Fuck.

>she

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree who's more attractive, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=9q1ol3Zm2Vk

>Disgusting IRL flesh baboon
>Cute 3-d perfection fuck puppet

You decide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purr

S A U C E

>flesh baboon

Read the original post again and decide for yourself if it makes sense in the context of what you know now.

>furfag thinks hes the norm

e621.net/post/show/860741

Pixar wants us to find inanimate objects attractive for when future-tech inevitably makes them sapient and therefore acceptable to fuck.

Think about it. Fuckable cars, fuckable toys, fuckable AI incarnations of our emotions, fuckable dinosaurs...

Truly a future we can all believe in.

fucking gisnep

You should try out Yiffalicious. Just google-search that shit, not gonna link it here.

I can guarantee you'll cum some serious buckets.

Fuck it, I'm down.

Serious question: Is CG 3DPD?

Absolutely

>You will never look down and see this

>Or look up and see this

Clearly you don't understand the real reason people are developing VR. Imagine a program where you put on a pair of goggles and suddenly you are in a world much like your own bedroom, except your waifu is there and willing to do anything you want.

That is about 10 to 15 years away, and will cost less than $500 in computer hardware at the time.

oh my

No. Rabbits eat their own shit, they're literally coprophages.

she isnt getting very far on that trampoline user

I am not impressed

Where do I sign up?

I'd say its much sooner than that. You can already walk around your bedroom and even see your hands with the Vive.
It just depends on how immersive you want your vr to be

SAUCE PLEASE

Maybe I'm crazy, but I felt like the message was more nuanced than "racism is bad." The movie gave many examples to show how prejudice can be unfair and harmful, even when some stereotypes are generally true. It obviously explored bias and self fulfilling prophecies, but also gave the example of one member of a community being held back by the standards of her own community. If you assume that all rabbits are quiet, meek, conservative, homogeneous, you'll be right 99% of the time, but the assumption is harmful to the 1 rabbit that wants to be different.

e621.net/post/show/851811

>different news anchors for different countries

This is something that should be done more in animation

>What went right?
Bun buns.

explain

They replaced the newsanchor with different animals in different countries. China for example had a panda bear, the US and Canada had a moose, etc.

Reddit is that way

test

That ass tho

I didn't like the movie. It was basically a rip off of Cats Don't Dance sans the musical part.

Why do tanukis always have that fucking leaf on thier heads?

Weaver comics

Someone gets it. The best thing about this movie is that it's both pilled, it manages to appeal to every demographic too.

Third best Hollywood animation in at least 20 years after Toy Story 3 and Up. The original script might have put it above those two.

Everything except the fucking Godfather references, jesus christ. Fucking lazy.

If there is justice, Kubo will take the Oscar for best animation. I like Zootopia, but Kubo is not only one of the best animated films of the year, but also, one of the best films of the year.

But we all know that zootopia will win.

The message is only lions can become majors and this is based on genetics so there is nothign you can change about being a fucking useless rabbit.

Yeah Wild Times and the shock collars definitely would have made things more interesting

The shock collar told the same exact story about discrimination and pre-judging people except with all of the subtlety of a hammer.

And by "interesting" you mean "horrible". I miss Honey and Wilde Times but we're well rid of the shock collars.

Who cares about subtlety? It's a cartoon. Exaggeration is part of the point, doubly so when it's supposed to be a dystopia.

Not everything needs to be exaggerated. You can have a plot idea that doesn't insult it's audience by beating them over the head with it.

You mean what went wrong? the eugenics-esque message is depressing.

Some people are born to be rabbits working as traffic officers, others are born as lions to rule the pack.

Take note kids, most of you are probably dumb rabbits.

Except the lion ends up in jail and Judy ends up the most highly decorated officer in the city.