When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her...

>When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib...I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really...I really...I really raped her. And she screamed.
What the fuck!? How did he get away with this?

I'm erect now

Best thing I ever read omg

>What the fuck!? How did he get away with this?
art lol

It's called being a committed artist.

Best part is that Mara was a wandering crazy junkie who Jodorowsky randomly ran into in Mexico, cast her in the film and then she disappeared again after shooting had completed, not even seeing the film itself. No one knows what happened to her. Apparently one day Jodorowsky received a postcard from her just saying "I'm not dead."

wtf m8

Sounds like a threat, she'll come back for revenge.

She was a mentally ill drug addict, probably dead now
;_;

wtf I love rape now.

Serious question: Is there really anyone who believe anything this guy say?
He's a poor's man Klaus Kinski.

Refn believes literally everything he says, Jodo showed him some Ouija shit and Refn's dumbass bought that too

Refn is Jodorowsky's spiritual son

That guy is crazy. Is good for art tho.

Refn is the only genuine autist. His existence breathes life into the otherwise pointless meme.

Don't call me that.

Get outta here, Wingdings

My name is Jang and nice triples.

>see thread
>youtube movie
>get dick out
>disappointed

Fucking tease.

Jodo actually makes a living reading tarot cards and prescribing surrealist psychotherapy in France

His autobiography is full of crazy stories like that. There's one from when he was a young artist and there was a lesbian virgin in the group he hung out with. He talked her into letting him slipping her a lenght just once to pierce the hymen to help her grow up as an artist. They did it quickly and went on their way. Then one night she was drunk and showed up at his place because she wanted to fuck him for good this time, and though she was a bit chubby he did it. Then she got so obsessed with him he had to fake his death for a while so she'd let go of him.

>>get dick out
>>disappointed
bet that wasnt the first time

I'd pay to see a "Curb Your Enthusiasm"-style series about Jodo's wacky adventures

You sure wewed him lad. Wew

*awkward sitar music starts playing*

>has to be smacked in the face a few times to really get going
He's not lying KEK
VERY BASED

If only OGF was half as good as Santa Sangre.