DELETE /WHO/ AND /GOT/

Delete these fucking 2 generals and suddenly Cred Forums is at least 50% better.

These "franchises" only attract tumblrinas and beta fags who cry and try to change the way things are, in the place they EMIGRATED TO.

FUCKING GET RID OF THEM ALREADY

>inb4 banned by cuckmod

The generals are containment threads to keep their fans all in one place. Just ban the /got/ general at least until s7 premieres

Stop complaining. They contain discussion about these topics. It's for the best. Of you can't see that you deserve to be banned.

>muh hugbox!!!!!!!11

>2 threads on the catalog trigger me this hard
>meanwhile 75% of the board being shitposting threads is just perfect

>implying the hundreds of people on these 2 GENERALS that go on 24/7/365 stay there 24/7
>implying its not the reason 75% of the board sucks

Agree on this. There is no reason to have these generals unless the season is in progress then it "attempts" to contain these retards.

I don't think /got/ general works though because after every episode this board is flooded with 20+ GoT threads.

Look pal, we from /WHO/ only open one thread and it last 1 day or less.
Want to blame someone for shitposting? Blame /GOT/, they open like 10, 20 threads about stupid montages and memes, we keep our shit for ourselves only.

Can't help but notice Doctor Who is basically ignored/disliked by everyone but converted fans round here. Would you ever get a Doctor Who shitpost outside the general?

>by everyone but converted fans round here. Would you ever get a Doctor Who shitpost outside the general?

A lot of people wouldn't get most of the shitposting from /who/. If they decided to make shitposting threads they would only receive plent of (You).

Also, pic related.

>/GOT/=normies
>/WHO/=tumblr

I think we both know which one is worst desu

How are people still talking about doctor who?

>/GOT/=normies
>/WHO/=tumblr
How the hell you can tell Doctor Who is Tumblr? GOT fans are a big part of Tumblr too y'know.
Just implying whatever thing to offend anyone you dislike isn't a good statement

More like
>/got/ = Tumblr and nu-males.

What's /tv's verdict on doctor who?

>They contain discussion about these topics
I can't speak for /got/ but /who/ tends to be more shitposting, petty arguments and tripfag drama than actual discussion of Dr Who.

Tumblr garbage

Classic series = Great.
NuWho = Shite.
These are objective facts.

big bong theory in space

i have no problem with either general

its better than the fucking constant stream of star wars and capeshit topics that get 200 posts constantly

It's like Batman for British people.

nigga are you serious right now?
I dont care what you enjoy, but you literally see like 0,01% posts about doctor who on sites like facebook

meanwhile, when GoT is one, you see at least 30% posts on there

hell, fuck the internet, do you ascosiate with actual people? I do. Literally none of them ever have brought up dr who or knew what it was, while at the same time, at least half the people of a social circle will know about GoT or at least know what it is.

Are you seriously arguing that GoT isnt more popular with the average person? Seek help

utter trash

Getting rid of these two generals would do harm than good. We would have more got and dr who shitposting and combine that with the shitposting that's already on this board, you get a disaster that can't be fixed

Have you nothing better to do, cats, than this shit?

ban that shit then
this isnt lawless land you know
make them realize theyre unwelcome and theyll stop flooding here

But GoT is shite. Just because something is widely known and mainstream doesn't make it good.

NuWho is great to catch attention of all the fans but Classic Series is vintage, not all of them will enjoy, specially if they started with NuWho

>I can't speak for /got/ but /who/ tends to be more shitposting, petty arguments and tripfag drama than actual discussion of Dr Who.

I fucking hate those 'cats'

This desu

Jesus Christ, I knew it someone would appear to say cats

both are shit, what's your point

Kek imagine the cats shitposter making entire threads and flooding the boards with them.

Got is bad now but so is dr who so what's your point

>Jesus Christ, I knew it someone would appear to say cats
Of course you did because you are him and you started this shit thread.

yeah but this isnt the point we're arguing retard
the point is
>/got/=normies
>/who/=tumblr
which is true
also, just cause your shit show isnt popular, it doesnt make it better than the shit show which is popular, you unique snowflake

Nice joke cats and typical of you as we all know this is exactly what you do every day and you are trying to deflect blame.

Remove all variations of the bots and suddenly Cred Forums is 99% better. Most threads are made by bots now despite the subject matter.

Now this is really funny. See cats hater, now you're funny. First time ever.

>/who/fags
I rest my case
go reblog a fucking cat or some pizza

i liked the Tennant season's 2-3 episode which i saw

You seem upset.

Then you're a filthy pleb.

>wahhhh ban two generals that keep to themselves

get fucked OP

im not the one deleting posts tumblrina

Name one thread started by 'cats hater' or any website where 'cats hater' is banned or anything about 'cats hater' at all.
Now think of cats12mct. The sites he's barred from and boasted about. The Twitter accounts he trolls with and gets blocked. His memes about crisps. All the shit he does.

Now try to make a comparision.

This.

Ah yes, the usual deflecting. We all know who you are now.

Agreed
Neither shows are currently airing as well

>talking to yourself

There's not currently a Star Wars film out. Let's ban all Star Wars threads.

Agreed

STANNIS THE MANNIS

these 2 threads trigger you instead of all the other shit on this board? kys

Azor Jonsa

IF WE FIGHT LIKE ANIMALS

It's a toy commercial for children and neckbeards. It seems like every movie or TV show about time travel attracts shutin autists trying to escape their own boring lives.

Stop stirring shit.

Isn't NBC trying to make its own version with that Timeless thing now?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>another muh safe space thread
>Another I'm the special snowflake who not like something popular on Cred Forums
4chan isn't your fucking room or your social club, you don't decide how's in how's not, not matter how long are you here, isn't your fucking decision, get out if you feel uncomfortable, you dumb mother fucker

best post

>Canadian flag
I fucking knew it

t. /got/ general user

with quality posts like these I cant imagine why op wants to ban you

Tell me why

I came to this board in 2008 because of the Doctor Who fanbase here. It goes without saying that this thread is whiny shit and the OP is a cock knocker.

>hey dont trash that shit!
>if it wasnt for that, I WOULDNT BE HERE
>BE GRATEFUL FOR MY PRESENCE YOU PLEBS
>IM SPECIAL
>ME
>ME
gee I was wrong m8, thank god fags like you found this place cause of doctor who, that doest reinforce OP's point at all

Obviously the fanbase was more tame in 2008. /who/ is nothing but stale memes and blogs.

/who/ did nothing wrong.

Similar experience with the Trek Threads desu. OP is a faggot.

/tumblr/ did nothing wrong either
>stop tumblrshaming

Literally only know it by name because of Cred Forums.

>Similar experience with the Trek Threads desu
figures, since youre the same type of cancer

Ok, and what's the OP's point in first?, he is just bitching, fuck his problem is solved pressing the HIDE button, but is too idiot to do it

Go to bed OP.

If I press the hide button, it doesnt hide all you faggots coming here for that tumblr shit and then spreading and posting to literally every other thread when you're bored with your low budget ""quirky""" shitty show

>stop liking what I don't like: the thread

This guy looks like a 12 years old

If anything should be banned it's Marvel vs. DC faggots, they're way more insufferable

>haha this guy doesnt like invading his home and putting up doctor who and GoT posters everywhere while staying there and talking about it indefinitely while invading every other room of his house constantly
>haha what are you a bigot? LOL

>defends dr.Who and tumblr
>"this guy is 12yo!!"

>All people here is from tumblr
>I'm the only original 4chaner
[SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE INTENSIFIES]

>inb4 get out tumblr
I'm not from tumblr you gayshit, I'm pretty sure that I was here before than you

>the Facebook's frog
Oh (you), that meme is dead since 2015, nice try kiddo

>All people here is from tumblr
no, all people in the /who/ are from tumblr

>I'm not from tumblr you gayshit
no, you just share the same interests as them so you might as well be there instead of infecting this place with your gay shitty tv shows

Agreed OP

FUND IT!!

watch out guys, we got an expert memer over here
are you gonna claim its a hate symbol next?

Typical Trumptard. Gets triggered by two threads and wants a safe space, is fine with 95% shitposting.

Who are you quoting?

Cred Forums isn't yours, you fucktard

you
it certainly isnt tumblr's, thats for sure

>he considers Cred Forums his "home" and any post he dislikes is and "invasion"
Wew lad.

>tfw I just realised that all the people shouting "go back to Cred Forums" are GoT and DW thread retards

>isn't of tumblr's
Still not yours

>no, you just share the same interests as them so you might as well be there instead of infecting this place with your gay shitty tv shows
I bet you like something that people on tumblr or reddit also like. At least one thing.

That pic you posted is EFTW (EPIC FOR THE WIN)
*winks at you and comes closer for an epic high five to shut the hataz up

It's OK now the doctor looks like he should, not like a teen girl's twilight fantasy boy man.

I'd rather have all the capeshit banned tbqh family

Autism.

I don't watch that show, but this kind of thread is annoying

oxygen? I dunno, I bet if you search enough you'll find a tumblr community who considers people who breath 'carbondioxidephobic'

suuurreeee ;)

>You're from here, because you like the same
How old you're?

*your
im 38