I'm acting... I'M ACTIIIING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=uOloqwdESdc
youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0
youtube.com/watch?v=G_FK98wGCA4
youtube.com/watch?v=QAZEbwFuMRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>complaining that Javier Bardem is chewing scenery while playing a ghost pirate captain

wew lad

So what? Bill Nigh and Gregory Rush did a better job and didn't come across as being so try-hard.

>chewing scenery
>mouth full of tar

>Implying the perpetually underwater effect isn't the best idea ever

Was this supposed to be a comic relief scene when he said "please"?

Yes, it's a Marvel quip

The way the music stops, suggests so.

EVERY movie must have "comedy" now.

It wasn't supposed to be a quip you fucktards, it's supposed to be unsettling

No, it was humorous.

yeah an evil ghost pirate with half his head floating in the air deserves a subtle and nuanced performance

Get your autism checked.

how does it feel being so wrong

FUCK OFF YOU DEGENERATIVE

also clearly not funny

did we watch the same movies?

please.

I'm actually pretty hype and I think this guy's acting is fucking great.

Fuck off

>Do you know this pirate

What did he mean by this. Why would he refer to him by his profession, you would usually just say "do you know this man". Imagine if Jack Sparrow was a shoemaker, would he say "Do you know this shoemaker"? Why would he say that? Was it autism?

Because people might know the man because he's famous for his shoemaking.

holy autism batman

This.

that's why the music paused as he said it right? fuck i'd hate to be you, how do you watch movies if you can't catch shit like that

it looks cool albeit ridiculous. how're they gonna spin it? le magic coin has been used already

Holy fucking shit, you sheep have been trained so well by the hollyjews that you think whenever music pauses in a trailer, it's meant to be a funny quip.

>Do you know this (((Schumacher)))?

what did CiarĂ¡n Hinds go and get himself cast in now?

fuck gay overrated javier bardem, fuck potc which is a shit series except for the first, and fuck everyone that likes either

They should stop making these movies until Gore Verbinski wants to do another one. 2 and 3 were disappointing but 4 was horrible.

>(you)

I agree about Javier whose had one good role, but pirates 2 has the kraken so it's a good movie

>Bill Nye as Davy Jones

I didn't know I wanted this.

DO YOU FEARRRRR THAT DARRRRK ABYSSSSH HHRRRGHHHKKK

4 was a fucking travesty. Tried to watch it again recently after not seeing it since release and I couldn't even make it through the first half hour. It was nothing but nonstop emotionless boring expertly choreographed action scenes.

Yeah, I got the impression that it was supposed to be unsettling in that "unhinged villain speaks in a weird non-villain way making it double spooky" sort of way.

It failed. It's more like a shitty marvel quip than anything. Poor Bardem, it's not his fault.

>guys cant u see i am expert in kinos lol xD (kino is movie u normies lol u didnt kno that) look how expert i am i will criticise everything xDD cuz thats what egsperts do :D
>lol dis kino sucks not enough inteligency xD also shit acting
>lol KEK look its a quip again xD how terrible look LOOK ITS ANOTHER QUIP really bad kino full of quip xd

It's the only movie I could never finish next to Cloud Atlas and a piece of shit from the late 90s called The Omega Code.

I'm going to wait and see how they pull it off. It could have been like you said and he's going to try channel Anton Chigurh, or they might be making Salazar a bad guy counterpart to Jack. Because that's the exact thing Jack would say in that situation. It could go either way, it wasn't entirely clear to me whether it was supposed to be intimidating or funny. I actually prefer it that way, makes me more interested in seeing what they do with Salazar's character.

You merely adopted that dark abysh.

They're gonna waste him just like they wasted Bill Nighy in 3 and Ian McShane in 4

ALL YOR DEEDS LAID BEARRRH

ALL YOR SINS PUNISHED HNKKK

100 YEARSH ABOARD THIS PLANE

SCUTTLIN' THIS SCHOONER

WITH NO SURVIVORS

So what were those soldier guys doing going into those caves in the first place?

Were they looking for the ghost dudes?

>what were the soldiers doing of an empire doing in unknown territory

2 > 1 > 4 > 3

WILL YE SEARRVV-AH!

So? Do you have an answer or are you just paraphrasing.

What a pleb tier opinion. Do you like endless meaningless action scenes and a meandering plot that goes nowhere? You think 2 is the best? Did you forget about the irrelevant fucking cannibal sequence that was like half the movie? Or the pointless scene where they fight over the chest on the island that felt like the other half of the movie? 2 was shit and the worst movie besides 4. 3 at least knew where it wanted to end up by the time it was over, even if it took three unnecessary hours. 1 is still the best and probably always will be.

The floating hair was dope though.

is it in this nigga's contract to get shit hair for every role?

All 3 was is people constantly betraying each other to the point of ridiculousness. The plot about sea goddess goes nowhere and takes most of the 3 hour movie. 4 was just a forgettable flick.

and shit teeth

>SINKING THIS SHIP

>"but what about the survivors"

>WITH NO SUVIVORS

pure pottery

Just WHAT kind of accent is Davy Jones supposed to have? I can't place it.

I thought he was just being polite, but since everyone doesn't think quips are a tired and unwelcome gimmick, it's probably the latter.

You serious?
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

Governor Swann, I'm East India Company.

JACK SPARRAH

A heavy Scottish one, it just sounds off because Davy Jones has no nose and Bill Nighy inflected it with that in mind.

>I got the impression that it was supposed to be unsettling in that "unhinged villain speaks in a weird non-villain way making it double spooky" sort of way.
>It failed.
This, exactly. Fuck Bardem, I had high hopes for this shit after hearing about it and falling in love with no country for old men.

yeah that's what I thought.

the new one needs more banter between Barbossa and Jack, it was always my favourite part, and more Geoffrey Rush having a blast being a pirate

youtube.com/watch?v=uOloqwdESdc

Just ghosts for now. There's however no shortage of magic bullshit they can come up with.

God now I want to see him in that role, perpeutally putting on that disgusted but surprised look, like a bewildered puffin.

I can say, without any exaggeration whatsoever, that that trailer had some of the worst cgi I've ever seen; it looked like a fucking ps3 tech demo. And don't forget Javier Bardem gnawing on the scenery like a fucking mongrel.

It's super watchable when you're slightly inibriated and munching carpet and concentrate on what's in front of you instead of what's happening on TV in every scene that hasn't got Barbossa in it, as I recently found out.

Was he a good villain?

Yes, shame they killed him

I'm watching this over and over but still can't see what launches him over. How does the cannon firing pull the rope back?

Hahahaha no. Good actor, but I never liked Blackbeard. His remote control sword's nice though. Glad Barbossa's got it now.

Disney demands quips for the quip gods because of Marvel

He slung the rope around the mast so when the cannon fired the momentum would push it back and lift the rope

It should've just slightly lifted him off the ground, if at all, but after all, it's Pirates. It's allwoed to play a little fast and loose with the rules of nature.

I feel like these threads are just shills discussing with other shills not realizing it.

At first I thought it was supposed to be comedic cause the music stops but then I realized that after Salazar says "Please..." and there's that silence and the guy he's talking to is still pretty upset, I kinda felt that it was meant to be unsettling and that he was just adding that he was determined to get the message, he was pleading for the guy to do as he said.

He's trying to kill every pirate in existence, so he has a thing about pirates.

Haha you're very paranoid, just like Jack Sparrow as he tries to escape death at the hands of the fearsome Captain Salazar in theaters this summer!

Pre-order your tickets now and get a real fake piece of eight with every third order!

Salazar goes after Barbosa and wins. (first 30 mins)

Salazar starts to wreck shit up till william comes around. William gets fucked and as to retreat (next 30 mins)

All the while everyone keeps mentioning that Captain Sparrow is the most feared pirate in the 7 seas and as the biggest Pirate Armada.

Jack Sparrow if fighting Spain/England/France and loses 3/4 of is Armada and as to retreat. They are low on everything and need to find a safe heaven for them or else some countrie's defense is going to get the rest of them. (HEAVY STORMS MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO NAVIGATE AT NIGHT) (25 mins of pure naval war, tatics and shit) (5mins of storm)

In the first clear night they understand where they are and realise they might just make it. Before getting there William comes in a half broken ship from bellow the sea.

If they want to survive they will have to fight Salazar. Jack makes the call to fight even though they are weak and tired. Its close, but salazar is getting the upper hand...

worst post in the thread

I was unironically looking forward to this but it might be hard to enjoy now that I know Depp is an abusive piece of shit

>I'm autist, I'M AUTISSSTTT

well indeed you are

actor acting, great post, just brilliant mate

You can't seriously tell me you fell for Amber Heard's bullshit. Her "proof" of him being abusive is a video where he drunkenly destroys some dishes in the kitchen sink and throughout the video she keeps trying to goad him into hurting her but the only time he lays a finger on her is when he takes away her phone after he realizes she's recording him.

I don't think so.

More like Bardem got confused for a second and thought he was still playing Silva from Skyfall.

I know. It's very problematic.

Don't know if I can watch this shitlord without getting triggered now.

Oh fucking really? I thought he was baking a cake.

kek

Aren't we all

I liked it.

That was a good performance.

The please part was nice.

i thought it was creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0

>that RuneScape music

>BUCCANEER BANE?
>AYE AYE SIR

The Runescape music really completes it

what? is that actually his thing? why

also, why do pirates have so many magical powers in this movie series, i havent watched many of them. do only pirate get magic or does everyone get magic?

FOR YE

so is anton a ghost pirate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G_FK98wGCA4

10/10

Why isn't she in this?

Are they going to ignore this?
youtube.com/watch?v=QAZEbwFuMRY

lol this

>All 3 was is people constantly betraying each other to the point of ridiculousness.

desu most of the betrayals were fun