Conviction

Reminder that Hayley Atwell's new show starts tonight.

First reviews are in; "It's shit."
The only saving grace is, surprising absolutely no one, Hayley herself, but even there she's wasted.
metacritic.com/tv/conviction-2016

Will you do it for her Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/tv/conviction-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=bDh29iw57Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVAWW8gD0s
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/10/04/tv-ratings-monday-oct-3-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but I hope someone will make webms of all the titcomparison scenes of Atwell and Kinney.
MmmMMMM

I would listen to her read a phone book so I will obviously be watching this, even though the reviews are shit

Also keeping my fingers crossed for some new lewd Hayley webms

tits

Don't really care for her old saggy britbong tits anymone, she's a shit actress and has zero charisma

>her old saggy britbong tits

I find her to be one of the most charming and well spoken actresses (looks aside) in any interview I've ever seen of her tobehonest

She gets caught fucking a black reporter in the show.

Why is she always paired with BBC?

You're a fucking idiot if you believe that a 34yo woman can still have a large, firm rack. Gravity always wins, fampai

do tell

I'm completely ok with this if it gives us lewd Hayley scenes. Too bad it's on ABC and not Netflix

I'll watch the webms

Will she ever get her tits out

She demands it in her contracts.

>metacritic.com/tv/conviction-2016
It's looks formulaic as hell. But if there's an audience for the Good Wife than there has to be one for this.

>charisma
You say that word as though you know what it means.

I'll give Conviction a chance before I write it off, but it's so incredibly frustrating to see Hayley Atwell stuck in a (probably) mediocre-to-bad TV role. I think that she's a very talented actress, in addition to being gorgeous and having a seemingly awesome personality. I just wish someone would cast her in the right role for her to showcase her talents to a broader audience, because I think she could be incredibly successful on the right project. Something tells me she won't be winning any awards for Conviction, which is a shame, because it's not for lack of talent on her part - something that all of the critics seem to recognize in their negative reviews of the show itself.

will watch it for Hayley probably

also, here's a behind the scenes webm someone posted on /s/ a few days ago

>muh dick

That was me. You're welcome.

> literally teasing her co-star with her body

Hayley, have mercy on us

How lewd

Man, I love women in sexy office outfits.

Lord have mercy.

Bless the white man for letting such a beautiful creature be on the screen.

>white man
It's funny you should say that. Because her father is part native american.

I hope we get at least 10 episodes or sth

If TT survives tonight I might weigh my opinion in.

This show wont last

>ywn cuddle with Hayley

As soon as I saw the trailer I knew this shit was gonna bomb hard. Most anons will just watch for the waifu/webm material and It'll be canceled after one season because there's no real audience for it outside of that. Even fucking Agent Carter failed and that was a Marvel show, what makes them think this will fare any better? Is this some kind of money laundering scheme or something? It's literally hurting my brain trying to think how anyone thought this was a good idea. The best I can come up with is that when Agent Carter failed they felt bad about it (?) so they found this show in a desk drawer or whatever and offered it to Hayley.

I hope you're wrong, but sadly, I think you're probably on the money. Hayley Atwell really deserves so much more than this subpar material. If this does bomb, I hope she gets a better project while still remaining in the US.

I'm excited.

holy shit literally this

webms need to be delivered tonight, my friends

Go on...

can we please get a show with her showing off that epic cleavage, lawd make it happen

why can't she succeed

only good part of the marvel movies tbf

I saw her in London with my gf. She looked at me

did you cum?

i would

Why doesn't she tried to starred in indie movies or something.

Some of them actually give a actor/actress a chance to actually starred in a decent movie.

obviously should have propositioned her for a threesome. missed opportunity, my friend.

also, did her tits look as incredible in person as they do on TV? i hope so

I think she did that when she was younger

I mean, I understand her, you have a tv show, you get paid regularly and the rest of the year you can do theater or whatever you want

If she continues to work hard for years she can continue to grow as a star. Just look at RD jr. He's had a lot of ups and downs in his career and his career tanked in the late 90's. Then he made Iron man and crushed it.

I was pretty shocked desu. She had her hair up and was wearing a coat so it was a bit difficult to tell it was her

I understand you user.
I saw her here at Comic-Con and she is as stunning as you'd think.

It just depends.

If she has enough money from marvel movies and other stuff maybe she could afford to try to find roles that much better then mediocre tv shows.

Matthew mcconaughey is a example of someone taking any shit he could get in his earlier career and when he had enough money he started to pick so many better roles that suited him.

I would assume she's getting a pretty decent payday for headlining an ABC drama in a pretty prime timeslot, so let's hope this happens to her, too

Well Hayley said she wants to play the doctor. If watch Doctor who if she came on

yeah, well, I don't think she has THAT much money and she's like 35 now, I think as a female actress you have to take what you can get until you hit 40/45 and then it gets difficult to get the lead role in a movie/tv show that pays well

Oh gee, some fucking lawyer shit huh? That genre hasn't been absolutely assblasted to shit by every possible conceivable story yet.

her and emily blunt are literaly the only actresses with charisma atm

MEW?

Tom Hardy's wife is really good in Peaky Blinders.

For what it's worth, I remember hearing her say that from everything she's done, she prefers theater
Maybe she doesn't want to have too much on her plate to have some time for that

Saucy

That's how Hayley prefers it, user

>agent carter was my favorite cape shit

I'm going to watch this shit but I'm not going to be happy about it.

Her american accent is comically bad

My dick can only get so hard

There we go folks, comic timing is possible on an imageboard.

It's cocreated by a lesbian so it will likely be insufferable propaganda. If you're going to watch it, mute it.

Sorry to cause you discomfort.

I really don't get this meme, Agent Carter was pretty terrible.

>Her american accent is comically bad

I thought it was pretty good, actually! But I did see an interview the other day where she said she's working with a dialogue coach and she feels like she's gotten way better by the 5th-6th episode. She even mentioned that her accent in the pilot is "sketchy."

It sucks because, based on the interviews I saw, Hayley actually sees something special in this character and is working her ass off to do justice to the material she's been given. Her enthusiasm actually gives me some hope that the show won't be terrible, which is really a testament to her ability to generate good PR for her work (because I thought the trailer looked terrible and I was not too excited until I saw her promoting it this week). It's a shame that the writers and showrunners seem to be unable to give her better support to make the whole thing come together.

>!

What did he mean by this?

>Agent Carter was pretty terrible.
Sorry you feel that way plebeian. Wait, no I'm not.

Them dirty soles

I like her feet, they're cute

>this is a dumb paint by numbers network procedural

Which means it'll be a hit that runs for eight seasons.

6 minutes before it aires

I typically hate anything to do with feet, but something about Atwell's feet make them look really cute to me. I honestly can't explain it.

Better than Westworld so far, but I don't know what's going on.

This British big-tit bitch is the daughter of the former first lady???

Why she working cases? They're talking too fast and I'm not familiar with the subject.

why is no one posting

I'm watching football, sorry

So far this is... surprisingly better than expected. But mostly because of Atwell's performance.

Recording, will watch tomorrow.
If I'm watching my waifu in a terrible show way beneath her, I'll at least skip the ads

>Get her pregnant
>???

Now if only I could be the one.

WHAT THE FUCK y'all

Her performance is terrible, and so is her American voice.

Sorry user. If it's slightly enjoyable I'll be here next week I promise.

I'm busy watching time travel shenanigans, but I'm hoping to hear Hayley's show is watchable.

a pic

It's bad, but she got shirtless in the office.

Within 5 minutes of siting down she explains a case without even reading the file.

>I'm busy watching time travel shenanigans
How is it? Did the call the black guy racial slurs?

Titty magic man

Damn it. Timeless is on with my mommyfu Abigail Spencer on NBC.

And that has been in almost every ad and trailer so far.

As a sophisticated Atwell connoisseur, I require more than that.

Y'ALL dumbasses watching other shows when this bitch got her titties out IN EVERY SCENE. WE NEED SCREENSHOTS.

>Abigail Spencer
She's ugly as fuck. Hayley's a white goddess.

I'm working on webms, friends. I'll try to deliver in a bit

I hear you, user

This show is boring as hell. Also, no cute English accent. Pass!

>As a sophisticated Atwell connoisseur, I require more than that.
Nigger, she has no social media and she's not famous enough to get caught by the paparazzi, this is all that we've got.

any good masturbation scenes in it?

It's exactly as bad as I expected. They kept calling the black guy boy so he gave a stupid white people speech.
And teacher from mad men just took off her shirt.

she has instagram again, thank god. no lewds yet though

@wellhayley

don't play games with my heart, user

>This show is boring as hell. Also, no cute English accent. Pass!
I'm struggling too, hopefully it gets better.

>It's exactly as bad as I expected. They kept calling the black guy boy so he gave a stupid white people speech.
Jesus H. Christ

THANK YOU.

are there big tit atwell/little tit kinney bullying scenes yet? SOMEONE PLEASE REPORT

>People are already saying their "Mom" or Queen is back
Guys, those are meant for here, not on her social media accounts! You'll scare her again.

>27% on RT

ATWELL IS FINISHED

>@wellhayley

how do i sign up for the woman's job behind her

Are you smoking rack right now?

blacked

really looks like Casey Calvert here

Wish I was smoking Hayley's rack.

I don't understand you waifufags. Are you guys into feet as well?

Is the show good? The answer is no.

>Are you guys into feet as well?
Definitely not.

It's okay.

>You will never protect her breast from bullets and gravity

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

where are the nudes brehs

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Maybe you, I'm gonna get her pregnant.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS FUCK

Time travel show was shit.

What did everyone think.? seems like they wrapped things up very smoothly. White cop loses his job. Black guy gets released. White woman gets new found confidence. Gay latino.

Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a recuring plot.

Conviction was serviceable, the reviews are too harsh.

>What did everyone think.?
Mediocre writing, and Hayley should've been able to use her regular accent, but the show feels kind of good? Maybe it's the atmosphere?
It's laid back and easy to watch.

>Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a recuring plot.
Probably because it's what LO SVU have been doing for a long time now.

HOW WERE EMILY KINNEYS SCENES? WAS SHE OVERSHADOWED BY THE BIG BUSTED BRIT?

I thought it was decent, too. I think the shit reviews prepared me for the worst.

And now I bring you SLUTTY HAYLEY

>WAS SHE OVERSHADOWED BY THE BIG BUSTED BRIT?
Yeah, Kinney was shit.

Why this boring scene with her and this ugly man? We need the titty bits, man.
Her ass looked like great too, but the angles were terrible.

Working on the tits, hold on

How long do you think we'll have a
>It's a Hayes falls for a tall handsome cop episode

yes. i love feet.

I will say, I had hoped for lewder, so it's slim pickings with the tits scenes. I hope they go sluttier in future weeks

Holding on, to my dick.

Show will probably get canned before then.

Gee I wonder if she'll fall off the wagon due to a cocaine addiction

>I hope they go sluttier in future weeks
That's not how they do things.

Pilot episode = Lewder scenes to draw in horny viewers
every other episode = completely buttoned up shirts no bra or panty scenes, no cleavage revealing dresses

>every other episode = completely buttoned up shirts no bra or panty scenes, no cleavage revealing dresses
The show already got dogshit reviews, they need to get audiences anyway they can.

Deep down I know this to be true, but I'll never give up hope

Here's some tits for you, user

I'm about to download DaVinci Resolve and see if I can edit a titty compilation.

are you wearing a chastity device?

It's not her fault that she has a chest of washboard user.

Doing God's work

Should've got a Brazilian.

Yeah, no actually, I need to go to bed. I have a concert tomorrow night and a full day of school.
Maybe Wednesday though. Post some videos of her I can download.

keep your titmonster

In my head, the dialogue for this scene involves Hayley bullying Emily for her small chest. They should hire me as a writer for this show.

you people are gonna ruin every thread for this show aren't you?

> It's an Emily Kinney yearns longingly for Hayley Atwell's giant, round tits scene

This is exactly what I signed up for, it just needs to be lewder

Do you think Hayley would let her touch them because she pity her?

and another of Hayley in the red dress

You people are gonna make me drop the show.

looks like a few promising shots in the trailer for next week. i'll stick around.

What? How are you so sensitive? For what reason?

is... is this emily kinney?

Her fat tits are gonna keep this show alive.

I love Hayley's personality and also her acting in all of her work I've seen so far, but I'd be lying if I said that her gorgeous face and tits weren't the main reason I'll be coming back for more Conviction

Yeah. she's fun and a good actress, but the show would be unbearable if she wasn't hot.

She's not even able to act as well without her normal accent and her personality doesn't shine through the character.

goddammit, that's it.

I do not get tired of staring at this woman from the side. THICK.

Stop ruining this perfect woman with your memespeak.

my only hope if this bombs is that ABC greenlights more mini seasons of Agent Carter

It's more likely that they'd just stop casting her in anything

Disney is the overlord of ABC/Marvel.

Carter is over. She's also dead in the current MCU timeline due to old age.

If they decide in a few years to finally do some superheroes in the 60s/70s or something, maybe they can add her. Obviously they will need some low-key capeshit heroes because otherwise it won't make any sense that no one noticed them.

Ant-Man is an exception because Pym was pretty much a duo team with his wife and kept under the radar, quite literally, no pun intended.

>it's shit
i'll watch it

pussy slapping bitch

what does this mean

THAT'S RIGHT, JAY

she had videos leak in the fappening where she abused and slapped her pussy while masturbating indicating a lack of sensitivity there - implying she's been fucked to numbness

>virgin-physiology

Holy FUCK I might actually have to watch this show. She looks thick and delicious as fuck. Would be perfect if she'd been able to keep her real accent though

come on sempai... you too want her to tie your hands and feet and crush your micropenis between her unnaturally ripe bust

Maybe that will open the door for her to have a starring role on a Netflix series or some other lewd network where her broad range of natural assets can be truly appreciated

>Tom Hardy's wife
>wife

It's a given that she must be an incredible actress

I just want her to sit on my face for hours

damn i was going to make the same webm and name it "this looks beautiful.webm"

so besides the titcow, show is shit right?

it's ok, better than i expected

>tfw she won't ever smother you with her pride and joy till you suffocate

They made this series just for me?

end of the line, slut

i tried to make a funny edit

I wanted to curse you out, but this well done and actually kind of funny.

Conviction 2006 was better from the looks of this

D I A M O N D S
I
A
M
O
N
D
S

Oh my gosh Emily even plays it meek and Hayley confident I love it.

I really really really want to fuck Hayley Atwell's brains out. I can never go on a Hayley thread because I always end up jerking it, can't control myself around this semen demon.

Really hoping her career tanks so she does nude scenes or something.

>Conviction 2006
unrelated

pros:
- hayley's tits and general acting ability

cons:
- literally everything else

Yeah I'd really like to condickt Hayley's tits between my penis if you know what I'm sayin.

>flat
but she's so cute

Will they fuck?

>but
*and

Already did

Will this be a new weekly meme? I hope so

You and me both, my friend. Except for the career tanking part, I'd like it a lot if she had a successful American show.

>This thread

I hope so too t b h

Someone post lewd Hayley photos

I thought conviction was better than I expected. It actually made me laugh a few times and cringe less than I expected. I might be dickmatized by Atwell though, so my opinion might not be completely valid

Nice effort. I think it woulda been better if Hayley said "Do you accept?", and then something else after Emily shook her head no. No way Emily would willingly go into a tit-off with a titcow like Hayley.

Maybe Emily's a masochist?

Her character is confusing. Maybe its because shes a woman and I have trouble figuring them out but I don't really understand her angle.

She's a slut

>She gets caught fucking a black reporter in the show.
>
>Why is she always paired with BBC?

good to know

ill pass on this average 2016 jew production

>imagine being that guy in the suit

well not everyone thinks like we do

>has the chest of a 12 year old boy
>willingly does a topless scene
Ya know... she just might be.

don't be mean

if you have any good ideas for what hayley should say after "do you accept?" i can make a webm for that as well, i still have the files open in webmconverter. but yeah, i also had this in mind when i made it. sort of like she accepts, but also has that "oh god what have i done" reaction face at the end of that scene.

I would be so turned on and would have to resist bending her over and taking her right there, except I would remember that cameras are rolling

I feel bad for that guy's wife, since he has to work with a high test goddess all day

>Do you accept?
>shakes head no
>That's what I thought you'd say.
Also the tit-off line needs to stay on screen a little longer, I didn't get the whole thing the first time

This is guy from Sucker Punch g

Can you imagine if they hooked up on the show? Seriously, the Conviction writers should not squander this beautiful opportunity

youtube.com/watch?v=bDh29iw57Oc

I think these two might be the biggest on-screen chest size discrepancy in the history of television and film. Imagine being Emily and having to look at this fertility goddess for 12 hours a day while you're rockin raisins at best. She must go home hating herself every night.

>Conviction seen by Cred Forums - Episode 1

Thank you based user

- one of the writers for the show is a lesbian (at least according to user )
- hayley's character is described as “pro sex” and possibly open to sleeping with women
- Emily saying "This looks beautiful" - Emily giving her this look i think there might be a good chance they're trying to set something up between them

oh, and also that massive boob size difference. why else would they cast those two in the first place

do you think Hayley does coke regularly?

Nah. I like to think that she's no angel, but that she is too classy to do that. Probably tried it before, but nothing regular.

> Cred Forums's dreams coming true

This is the greatest. I want more of these in every Conviction thread every week.

I fucking hope so. Better than boring old white man boss romance. If Hayley can't be with me, at least give her an entertaining romance with a meek little qt chestlet.

Nah, she seems like a horny little minx, albeit a charming and very classy one, but she doesn't really strike me as being into the party scene at all

>this is a photo of my breasts
>emily looks
>jealous?
>emily shakes head no
>you're a terrible liar

>at least give her an entertaining romance with a meek little qt chestlet.
It's not like she hasn't done it before.

> dat Hayley gaze
She just knows.

Well yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVAWW8gD0s

hehe, pretty good too

>I want more of these in every Conviction thread every week.
i'll be frequenting conviction threads and can make some user-subtitled webms if there are any good ideas

>Hayley Atwell bouncing around in sexy office outfits and sexy dresses
I won't watch it but I'll religiously and furiously fap to the webms in these threads every week. Holy shit she's a thicc goddess

Fuck I can watch these all day. Look forward to more in the coming weeks.

Jesus fucking Christ. I'll probably have broken my dick clean off my body by the time the season ends. I just hope it isn't so shit as to be cancelled before being renewed, we need the weekly dose of fappable Hayley

>emily: hey can i try that one on?
>guy: that looks great on you
>hayley: well, that's cause i can fill it out

>there will never be a miniseries about Hayley Atwell, Lake Bell, Katy Perry, and Alex Daddario working to battle a bacteria that is eating all of the world's fabric

life is suffering

>ywn do coke off her massive knockers then fuck her brains out

why live

The joke could literally be about how many dicks she's had or how big of a dildo she can take in her ass.

GRUESA

Same here. Man, these threads will be fun

Can the bully Webms save the show?

That's such a fucking hot thought.

Nice

>dem huge hanging fat knockers

already looking forward to the next episode desu

Does Emily Kinney play a closet lesbian who does favours for Hayley in return for the privilege of worshipping her glorious body?

Me neither famalay

this is shockingly accurate

CHRIST
Same here. Hayley's threads have always been some of the best fap threads on Cred Forums desu. But I'd like to see her get steady work too. Diminishes the chances of a nude scene but we get weekly Hayley

would watch

If you enjoy the threads in Cred Forums, go check out the Hayley threads in /s/ - I basically had to fap until I couldn't take it anymore

/hr/ often has those too.

damn son

/s/ has the benefit of lewd Hayley webms and non HR photos too. In short, it's fucking wonderful

Oh, I'm already in those two threads right now. Saw the links you posted up there, thanks user
HQ Hayley is always great. Shame her threads there are so irregular, though. Sometimes it'll be months before someone creates one

MUH DICK

I love how Hayley is a legitimately talented, highly professional, classically trained actress from the UK, yet she comes to America to save a subpar legal procedural with her glorious fat tits. It sounds like the plot of a comedy show pilot.

Kek

Had never thought about it this way. Would watch that show tbqh

TOP TIER THREAD MY GOD

TITLETS WILL NEVER RECORVER

Daily reminder to not post lewd things on her instagram or else she will delete it again :(

a bit too late to tell us that

Just finished watching the pilot.

That cute lil blonde has me screaming "I love white girls now" and Hayley is the THICCNESS we dont deserve.

This show is sooo good it deserves to be cancelled.

Get ready for this high test quality every week
Conviction is my new favourite series of the year now tbf

>dirty feet

DELETE THIS

The dresses are an absolute nightmare because you can't breathe revealed Keira Knightley, of her authentic 18th century costume. But it kind of helps because if you're feeling at all emotional then it makes it ten times worse as you can't catch your breath, so that helps in playing the scene. Miss Knightley continued: The worst part is after lunch, because they're so tight they don't help digestion which meant that Hayley [Atwell, co-star] and I were there playing these very ladylike characters but belching all over the place!

>Ywn experience Hayley's loud, gassy belches while you play with her massive tits

just kill me anons

doesn't look good, lol
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/10/04/tv-ratings-monday-oct-3-2016/

Shit, that fucking blows. I really wanted a full season order of Hayley Atwell and also just wanted her to have something that did well and showcased her talent (and tits too obviously).

Maybe Conviction should just be replaced by a full 60 minutes of Hayley Atwell dancing around suggestively, giving sly looks into the camera and saying naughty things in her posh accent? Tbqh that would probably get WAY better ratings. I volunteer as executive producer.

We need to petition ABC not to cancel Hayley Thicc.

How often do shows start pulling better ratings if they improve after the pilot? I need my weekly Atwell fix, and this isn't looking good

I'm sure ABC will listen to a few neckbeards who only watch their show to fap

> implying that those old man ABC execs don't love fapping to Hayley as much as we do

It's no wonder that they encouraged the main Conviction writer to forward her pilot script to Hayley for her consideration

I hope they give this show a full season at least.

We need more THICC webms.

All evidence points to ABC really wanting to keep Atwell employed on their network, so that's promising for us. It's really too bad they stuck her with this shit though. Us Atwell fans can never win

> cast best Marvel girl in a role that makes sure she's old and dead in modern movies
> cast based Atwell in shit network shows that keep getting cancelled

COME ON.

Mostly I just don't want her to go back to England and do theatre work forever so we never get new footage of her glorious body.

im so horny from this therad!

Looking forward to it, that's for sure. Will be here weekly.
She didn't delete it because of lewdness. She deleted it because of retarded Cred Forumsmblr chicks who creepily liked calling her "mom" and "queen". The same kind who write gay capeshit fanfic and "ship" characters. She even told them to cut that shit out or else she'd block them but they just couldn't stop being weirdos.

> She didn't delete it because of lewdness

Exactly. She's always acting like such a coy little tease, so I like to think that she not-so-secretly enjoys the lewd attention. Like a true lady in the street, freak in the bed type. Fucking perfect.

yeah, whatever, just don't be rude to her

t. white knight

nice dubs

Oh I won't. I want her to stay on social media. The more English thiccfu the better.

Emily's facial expressions are perfect.

I'm holding out hope for her to post another video of her eating entire baked goods whole

Oh fuck, that's what I feared. I need weekly Hayley goddamn

Fingers crossed this shit lasts AT LEAST one full season

And that when it inevitably gets cancelled, Hayley atwell gets a legimately good show where she plays an equally slutty or sluttier character on a lewd, non-Disney network. I would never ask for anything else ever again if that happened

In case you want to know Cheers when it aired was at the bottom of the nielsens ratings for it's week or night I can't remember.

spoken like a memeloving virgin

>tfw I'll never comfort Emily after a long day of workplace bullying

>emily will never be your gf
>hayley will never manipulate emily into letting her sleep with you
>you will never fuck hayley while she holds hands with emily
>hayley will never give you a tit job while smirking at emily

Hayley Atwell on the second season of The Knick when?

I don't really want any of those things

you don't want her as your gf?

wife pls

>you will never fuck hayley while she holds hands with emily
>hayley will never give you a tit job while smirking at emily

so many things i never knew i truly wanted until this very moment.

>290 replies
Might as well fill it up

I'd fill her up
ho ho ho

I'm sorry

too bad you can see the horribly done cgi on her ass in all of the dress scenes

Oh you!

This poor young man.

Craig Ferguson getting the best hug of all time.. damn, that had to feel great

I would worship her toes but I've never seen them

If voting changed anything it would be illegal

It's not fair.

imagine being a beaner tech while mr coinblatt's rent-a-vulva flaunts her assets out of sheer insolence

I've seen a lot of Mexican women, and I would thank god just to be within 5 miles of her.

yeah, poor guy, really feel for him

> those soft tits

Reminder that's it's not too late to become an actor! Plenty of talented people started doing it late in life

you make a convincing argument

remarkably convincing

Ray Winstone proves that even if you're old and fat, there might still be a chance for you to film a lewd scene with Hayley