Watching Luke Cage

>watching Luke Cage
>expecting some nigger liberal propoganda bullshit
>actually get a pretty based redpilled character

can any comicfags confirm this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceYd0UedZ6Y
atlantablackstar.com/2016/10/03/luke-cage-stars-reveals-trayvon-martin-inspired-heros-trademark-hoodie/?utm_content=buffer5f547&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can confirm that you are a cuckold

Dont you ever, EVER fucking post in my threads ever again unless you are contributing to my topic, you got that bucko?

Luke Cage is based because he's just a badass superhero written from a black perspective

Jessica Jones was a Jewish sjw womyn's power fantasy

pfft
or what

It's fucking boring tyler perry shit

I'm not making a race statement there, either. I spent the first half hour convinced I was watching the new Madea.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, SHOULD I SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU YOU DAMN IDIOT

I finished Daredevil and Luke Cage
What should I watch now?
Agends of Shield any good?

chill out fuccboi or my gf's bf will beat you up

can jessica jones actually fly or does she just have some kind of super jump

Dont say i never warned you jerk

Skip the first half of season 1 where it's a boring monster-of-the-week show

It gets ok after that

Just cuz he's black doesn't mean there's gonna be propaganda.

He's a fucking comic hero and Marvel at that.

It's not like Raimi wrote this Netflix series. That would be a different story.

>chill OST
>Luke Cage busting some fools
>underground prison nigga fights
>niggas hustlin and blastin nigguhs
>unstoppable nigga walking through gunfire
>Luke gettin straight to da point fuckin bad guys money business up

youtube.com/watch?v=ceYd0UedZ6Y

She can jump high and she has low level super strength

Besides Shield can you recommend me anything else?

His comics aren't very serious but like the show they more often show him fighting black gangsters and criminals that plague his community, rather than waging a war against evil white people who want to exploit blacks.

Oh no

remixing an Apollo Brown beat only leads to the beat outshining anything else on the track

That being said, it doesn't shy away from depicting racism or pretend it doesn't exist. A few unsavoury characters all him things like "boy" or an "uppity--" before getting cut off, which is about as much they could get away with back then.
There was also a pretty good story where a villain terrorises the one black family living on a street in the suburbs and none of their neighbours just ignore it like it's not going on.

damn nigga he reported you. rip

Don't listen to him man Agent of Shield sucks, I watched the first two seasons the show wasn't going anywhere.

If you didn't watch Jessica Jones you should watch it, the tone is very different from Daredevil and Luke Cage.

Apart from that if you like superheroes only the netflix shows are good. Arrow, Flash, Gotham are monster-of-the week-drama-tier shows same as Agents of Shield.

I heard JJ is full of SJW-shit. I don't like that too much.

The sjw shit is an interracial relationship

There's nothing else

You better not be lying, otherwise I hope are forced to watch rest of the SHIELD series.

Look the show deals with rape, consent, drugs and yeah it's from the point of view of several women so if you're likely to be triggered by "muh feminism" if you look for it.

It's thematically far more interesting than the majority of capshit even Daredevil for all it's good qualities was way too cliche: muh justice, muh city, muh no killing, muh join the good side Elektra...

So it's basicaly not what I want to watch.

>he watches ANY and I mean A N Y marvel or DC related shit

KILL
YOURSELF

>Redpilled
>“It’s a nod to Trayvon, no question,” he told The Huffington Post Canada. “Trayvon Martin and people like him. People like Jordan Davis, a kid who was shot because of the perception that he was a danger. When you’re a Black man in a hoodie all of a sudden you’re a criminal.”

atlantablackstar.com/2016/10/03/luke-cage-stars-reveals-trayvon-martin-inspired-heros-trademark-hoodie/?utm_content=buffer5f547&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

BLACKED when?

you're an idiot who's watched neither

me on the left