What is the film equivalent of John?

What is the film equivalent of John?

Other urls found in this thread:

paulie-carbone.last-memories.com/
paulie-carbone.last-memories.com/condolence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one here is old enough to remember this meme.

Didnt he die in a car accident?

I miss it desu

id suggest imagine

my favorite was the samurai version.

Yep.

>The man in the image was actually a man named Paulie Carbone, who was killed in a car accident on October 7th, 2007. A number of memorial videos were posted on YouTube to his memory(these videos have since been deleted), which ended up being trolled by Cred Forums users. In response, which were not well received by Paulie’s mother.

>every thing you write will be deleted if you want to say something come say it to my face pauls father would like to meet you oh also his uncle and friends and etc so keep it up come on fucking scumbag with the big mouth come say it to us so i can have you head protruding from your anus oh wait is already is with all the shit you say dirtbag i will be waiting that goes for all writing nasty comments come say it to me his mother who lost her only child also have your parents come meet me

>YOU RELLY NEED TO STOPP NOW.. YOUR ALL JUST JEALOUS COZ HE WAS LOVED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE ND YOUR A WORTHLESS PiECE OF SHiT ND TRUST ME YOU DNT WANT US TO FiND YOU COZ TRUST ME YOULL HAVE TO BE HOSPiTALiZED.. GET A LiFE SCUMBAGS =]

>Paulie

Hi, my name is John and I hate every single one of you.

Hey Faggots,
My name is CIA, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, masked, big-guys who spend every second of their day blowing up stupid ass planes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any flights? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to dr pavel on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m a pretty big guy. I was captain of the CIA, and starter on my Special Ops Team. What ops do you do, other than “jack off to naked drawn bane photos”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO big). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

hahahahah holy shit

paulie-carbone.last-memories.com/

Love it when people get so asspained from Cred Forums.

Back before Reddit was even a thing.

>i REMEMBER THE TiME WHEN WE WERE AT HiS HOUSE ND WE WERE WATCHiN MOViES JUST CHiLLiN iN HiS ROOM ND HE RANDOMLY SAiD "SNOOPY TOOK A POOPY ND iN iT WERE PEANUTS" COZ MY NiCKNAME WAS PEANUT ND HiS WAS SNOOPY ROFL

What the fuck am I reading

Fuuugggg!!!!1!1! :DDD

probably this toxic nod to high school boy's insecurity

Shut up faggot. I hate every single one of you

Schwarzenegger movies

paulie-carbone.last-memories.com/condolence

You people know what to do

Checked

Shit was so crash

wow i cant believe his name isnt john

Really? I always thought it was that dude from Jersey Shore with that weird ass haircut.