What did you think of "Home"?

What did you think of "Home"?

I personally love the Ashy Slashy bit and can't wait to see him kick some ass I. elk Grove. Ruby's children have me a Silent Hill vibe and Pablo's face ripping hallucination fucked me up.

>It's gonna be a good season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW5vzFFKR4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv0i2KAtwf4
youtu.be/SfiWZ2HOBu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No discussion allowed in TV eh?

prepare for the innevitable ted raimi cameo

Just watched it. Both me and the gf really liked it. It's a whole bunch of fun. Looking forward to the rest of the season

>tfw liking something like a filthy normie

It's your own fault for not watching it since last week Monday when it was "leaked"

Really good. The CGI got better and they're using it more sparingly, a couple of the practical effects were ridiculously good, like the face ripping you mentioned

i too hope that it will be good,but sam raimi really influenced the guys behind directing and production.I mean,ruby getting WHITED the creepy kids,and ash rapping the sherrif's wife is a bit too much for my taste

Wait

This is back?

back again du du du
shadys back shadys back shadys back shadys back shadys back

Then I'd have to wait two weeks for a new one. Fuck that I can be patient.

The hallucinations and the expanding lore is really going to drive this show to the top. Hoping for me party time Eli as well.

The sheriff's wife was his ex girlfriend, or so Ive read. Never seen the original Evil Dead so don't take my word for it.

ignore that last faggot he's Raimiposting

I'm rewatching season 1. I'm halfway through and I still like it this time around. Can't wait for season 2

I thought he might have just been retard and had an awful grasp on the English language.

Loved the AoD reference (the "screwheads" line)

loved it. moments that stuck out to me was the face ripping (holy shit was i cringing), the ash shadow bit, and the contorsionist shadow kid thing. so glad this show is back.

>Ash and the Memevil Reddead

You have to go back

In an interview lucy says Ruby and Kelly group up.

faggot redditor

kinobump

Are the kids 100% cgi?

It has to be half CG and half practical, some of the shoots are too realistic

Whatever they are, they look fucking great.

its fucking great

im so glad its back

I'll take a Kelly/Ruby sandwich

In season 1 it was mostly practical with the eyes done in cgi

The fight prep montage made me laugh so hard I had to pause it. When he splashes the aftershave on then winks down the camera with the star ping sound effect, I almost pissed myself.

It was beyond cheesy, but perfectly done. Love this show so much.

i see the premise of this series getting old pretty fast. i mean how many seasons of the same shit can they churn out? ash and his sidekicks fighting various demons every fucking week. where else can it possibly go?

Ask supernatural fans

I saw the first episode of this show a long time ago and thought it captured everything I loved from the first two movies. Is it worth watching everything now?

things that suck
>Kelly still can't scream convincingly
>pablo possessed is stupid
>not having the united states completely fucked up in a road trip montage

things that are rad
>monster design
>special effects
>Lucy Lawless with red hair

things that made my pussy tingle
>kelly's alter ego

bruce campbell is too entertaining as ash for it to go to shit

>>Kelly still can't do anything convincingly

ftfu. i really wish she just gets killed off, she's extremely annoying. she was alright as jewfu eye candy for 2 episodes in season 1 but that's about it

Suits is still on. Answer your question?

It's nowhere near the movies.

r.eddit-tier comedy for numale cucks.

Not even worth the space on your HD.

she sucks when she has to vulnerable but she plays snarky and evil pretty well senpai

and being a semen demon doesn't hurt

Every scene is super inventive over a season in, so I'm not going to worry about it until if/when it actually gets old.

Definitely

Do you hate fun?

i want neo Cred Forums to leave

Season 2 will probably be a little better than season 1 but I have this feeling there isn't much material beyond 3 seasons and they are doing season 2 on a shoestring then season 3 with either be the end or they will somehow find a way to extend it a season or two.

Lee Majors as Ash's dad is a bullseye for casting, perfection. Couldn't have done any better on that.

I love Evil Dead but I feel the TV series has a limited future based upon everything has already been done. The scene in the sewer = the wall scene from ED2...

And they will be stuck on cult status unless they can escape Starz... Seriously, do any of you tardz have Starz??? No... You get the free shit and are using torrents...

I think for the show to progress, they need to gradually replace sidekicks. If the season ends with these two characters still in it, there will be a problem.

>I think for the show to progress, they need to gradually replace sidekicks.

Kelly is replaceable. Hot, yes. But Xena is also hot (even at 60 or however old she is) and has better character method and better odds of being interesting with/as enemy of Ash.

Pablo is also discard-able but as a Mexican, male expendable piece of SPAM he also has some value and seems to be worthy of comedic pieces.

Buffy the vampire slayer was this but it went on for 7 seasons

Also let's include Angel. IMO each season finale was awesome and every season was at least decent (although there are some stinkers).

What exactly does Ted Raimi have on Bruce Campbell that he coattails him Fucking everywhere?

>Startz show
3 seasons is all their shows get
Black Sails managed to get a 4th season but its the last

Ted is Sam Raimi's brother and Sam directed/wrote The Evil Dead movies. Sam also has a big hand in Ash vs Evil Dead and he had a big hand in Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Bruce owes his career to Sam.

Am I the only one who really likes Pablo? Obviously Ash and Lucy Lawless are the best parts of the show but Pablo is an amusing sidekick.

good wallpaper

>Nobody has any love for jack of all trades

>(even at 60 or however old she is)
Lol shes 48 how dumb are you?

t. Oedipus complex

Lawless and Latin Kramer are great

As for Jewess.. eh?

Only time she was good was the semon demon episode

Black Sails is top quality though

I love Pablo. The Ghostbeaters need Pablo and Kelly.

When I first saw Pablo in ep 1 I remember thinking
>oh boy a goofy kramer sidekick
ended up just being a solid sidekick character through and through, nothing too hackneyed about him except he looks goofy like a comic book character. He quickly becomes the character you want to survive the most.

Holy shit I have the whole series on DVD. Unbelievably underrated, it's classic super early 2000's comfycore. Corny as fuck but there's great chemistry between Campbell and the leading girl (who's sexy as fuck). Perfect for a lazy Saturday afternoon.

>That theme too

youtube.com/watch?v=lW5vzFFKR4w

She's a solid cynic party member who can also assist in the fight scenes, and her sub plotline with Pablo is done just right. Sure she is the least valuable of the group. But still valuable.

>Kelly still can't scream convincingly
So true.

>Seriously, do any of you tardz have Starz??? No...

It's like $8 with Amazon and you get Blunt Talk. So fuck yeah I have Starz

I hope Pablo becomes a warlock or some shit, Ash needs a magic user on his side

I just wish he wasn't so racist

They need to kill the female sidekick, she is ruining the show, her acting is trash and it needs to be cut the fuck out.

her bad acting gives the show that B-movie vibe it needs

"Valuable" my ass, worst opinion ive ever heard.

Really great premiere. Loved the callback to AoD with Ash breaking the pipe he knocked his head on. Also enjoyed Deadite Kelly, good to see her ham it up.

5 cents has been deposited into your account! Keep up the good work! =P

>tfw it was directed by xena director
whole band is back together if they get renee next season

man, the show is solid for what it is and all.... but holy shit is this thread the shilliest shillfest i've seen on Cred Forums in a minute!

seriously, nobody can like the show without giving a couple'a reasons as to what they specifically loved about it (while chiding people for being lowly pirates when it's ONLY $8 TO GET STARZ, AND HERE'S HOW.... =)

god bless all you guys doing your thing, but still sometimes you just gotta sit back and =) as you leave the (oddly detailed) "discussion between fans" to the professionals =P

0/10

thanks for the bump

WHEN SHILLING GOS WRONG

haaaa, where were you when starz really needed you to try and convince everyone that torchwood: miracle day was worth their time?

just think about poor john barrowman off on some house-boat somewhere subsisting on ramen noodles and realize if only you had put out this kind of effort earlier Torchwood might still be on the air entertaining hundreds of people who feel like they owe it to Children of Earth to keep on watching!

>"[it] does get better!" - rufus

>you can't enjoy something currently in production without being paid for it

Cred Forums logic

I liked the muttering "this is memes" guy more

>"i loved this show so much here ya go Cred Forums, have some free promotional desktop wallpaper!"

(at least you have a proper excuse to be here, i gotta get all euphemistic and think of this as some kind of "sociological curiosity" =)

even if i were the guy you're referring to, which i'm not, you're still in a thread actively posting about the show. it's in your brain, you're going to think about this show at one point or another in the future regardless of if you watch it or not. so, ultimately, you played right into the shill's hands.

but keep replying, keep bumping the thread. fucking retarded ass idiot. fight the power with your (you). fucking dipshit.

Literally in the second season boy chill

You are easily one of the most autistic posters I've seen on Cred Forums in a long time.

lol do you think i'm some of high-concept anti-capitalist crusader who has decided that "no shilling shall be allowed on my Cred Forums!!!" and i'm here to put an end to your reign of promotional terror? comeon dude... it's both [Current Year] and Cred Forums --- c'est la vie, no?

honestly, another IP hasn't popped up since i started posting in here so in a sense i'm just technically helping your cause while doing that whole "sociological curiosity" thing (i love that i got you to go to the playbook for some stylish NUH UHs + ad hominems) cuz i haven't hung out with professionals like this since the halcyon days of /KoTN General/

yeah you know people around these parts loved them some king of the nerds so much they couldn't help but organically pick waifus/nerdfus without even so much as a gentle nudge from people i should probably be networking with =P

oh yeah, i'd be remiss if i didn't...

i've never been called an autist before, especially on Cred Forums. i hope there's some laws on the books that can hold you liable for pushing me over the edge here!

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv0i2KAtwf4
>Ash Vs Possessed Colon

Not sure what to think of this. Shades of Dead Alive/Braindead.

> dat water logged Kelly

oh, you have autism

i'm so sorry

eh. I think she just loses her voice when she screams. as odd as it sounds, it makes it seem more low budget and natural. some people just don't got the pipes.

I stuck through 100+ episodes of Burn Notice for Bruce, so I can stick through this.

>that show actually had more than 100 episodes

holy fuck i thought that was hyperbole

>Not sure what to think of this

dude it's ash vs evil dead... it's not exactly "the thinking man's show" insomuchas you tune in to catch 1) hammy mugging+one-liners from bruce campbell 2) gore and 3) the occasional qt like hugo weaving's niece later in season 1/

also

IPs #8+9 showed up for the youtube promo + this, as if on cue! awwww it's so amazing to sit back and watch your kids learn how to interface with the world around them, eh?

what i actually wonder is if you get an actual buddy to hang out in the thread with you as you keep bumping it up from like ~3pm til midnight... or do you just end up getting a few IPs together and essentially talk to yourself all day long?

>inb4 autism/maniac/whatever. we know.

speaking of tamara weaving, have some wallpaper Cred Forums!!!

It was worth it for the occasional Evil Dead references alone.

That she is
youtu.be/SfiWZ2HOBu8

i think it was good but for some reason i never pay much attention to this show while watching it.
it just drags on a little with the stupid dialogue before actual stuff happens, not even talking about the slashing. I mean story advancing stuff.
There's 4min of people talking barely relevant stuff and then finally something happens for 1-2min, then again 4min of nothing.

>you didn't get a new IP for this post

you're slipping dude... i thought i learned you a little something about the art of samefaggotry and i helped you get that much better at your job.

(when the playbook throws up its hands like bud selig at the all-star game in milwaukee you know that your work here is done =)

in the end even tho you can't admit it (supervisors? quality assurance for your work?) you know that little crack about torchwood miracle day with john barrowman living on a house-boat wasn't too bad.

good luck, godspeed, and i look forward to catching the season 2 premiere of Ash vs Evil Dead on October 9th on Starz! Don't have Starz? Get your free trial via Amazon.com TODAY @ www.amazon.com/starz

(in the end, even in my misguided loser/ish ways, i was only here to help.... well that and the sociological curiosity, ofc =)

>What did you think of "Home"?
why do you memorize episodes by title and not episode number?

Lmao

What a retarded assumption.

Spartacus has also 4 seasons. And they make those 4 season on top quality, while the other shows drop in quality anyway after 4 seasons.

i don't like what they forshadow here

remembering episodes by titles on shows is autism. This is a short series yet, but these autists do this to series with 6 seasons too. Unless there is a big happening, like Red Wedding, it's stupid to refer an episode like that, a man then has to google what season and episode the autist refers to.
"Home" ?? fuck why dont he said season 2 pilot? My first thought was "is s2e2 out and thats title is home?"

>renee
that chubby midget? i would like to see pic related more (or a clone of her instead of Kelly)

cunts

damn she's still fine

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a show about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this show that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Shillary Killton this show is for you. If you own a fedora this show is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this show is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys shows about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit is not for you and given the fact that there are no shows like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit show.

>fuck memes
>pastes meme
thanks for the bump but go kys

Ash vs Memevil Deddit

That theme is GOAT

Really loved that show, too bad it ended so early

hngggh

no shes not

Is this a pasta? If it isn't, it is now.

Or Brisco County Jr. I miss that show...

it is

that show was good fun anyway

I don't either. It's gonna happen though. I enjoy the show, but I don't trust DiGiorno enough to think they'd do anything interesting with it.

You're literally retarded

Sexy bastard

Nice argument, autist.

heard they're finally allowed to reference army of darkness

x files was also this and it went on for 10 seasons

monster of the week shows are goat

if a picture about Ash as the savior in the necronomicon counts

>uh, ash. You already said that
>I did?
>yea. Word for word.
>Shit. Maybe im getting that bad memory disease
>You mean Alzheimer's ?
>Alzheimers! thats the bad memory disease. why would you mention that?

>racist stereotypes
>by Pablo

s02e02 when?

Sunday?

Anyone else think Ash might die in the series finale?

My drinking buddy who I watch this show with had a conversation like this with me a few eeks before this episode aired. He freaked out when they said this.

Hopefully not. I'd rather see him become some immortal super human first so he and Eli can party for eternity.

At some point there has to be a deadite that Ash can't handle, right? If not a deadite, then maybe a cenobite. The Jews should make it happen.

I feel like there will be something, but Pablo becoming some sorcerer type shit could be his failsafe. I mean, Ash was in the necronomicon as a prophet. Makes me think he is destined for absurdity but ultimately victory.

Who gives a shit?

No, Campbell did an interview saying that was a misunderstanding

oh, ok

At least he said screwheads..

Yeah they're trying to give as many nods as possible it seems.
As far as that picture goes, it was in Evil Dead 2 as well.
I don't get it though, they can at the very least say he ended up in the past right? In the end of ED2 he's in the past so I don't see why not

>Lee Majors as his dad
Didn't expect that

that was a great way to start the season

Are the episodes all bumped up to 30 minutes or was that just the for the first one?

Ted Raimi plays Ash's childhood friend, so he'll be all over this season.

And let's not forget that Bruce used to babysit them.

who did he babysit?

Alternate ending for AoD has him in the present.

yes but at the end of evil dead 2 he's sent back into the past

That's not canon.

groovie

both of these are toppest tier comfy kino.

honestly, do they even make stuff like this anymore, with just the right amount of cheese?

Lucy Flawless

Doesn't really look like her anymore...

Looks more like someone killed her and took her place and people didn't catch on

she has a fat belly on the right
and no tits
and shes not blonde
her chin's also fucked up now

still would