>Westworldratings: HBO's biggest premiere in nearly 3 years

You don't have to screenshot the whole website faggot

>3.07 MB
I mean...come on...

>meh time to watch Deadpool
jajajajajaja

This is now a Westworld Webm thread

>Not using google fiber
How is that 3rd world internet connection? Still have 3g speed? You do know its almost 2017

whats your problem?
if youre complaining because youre panicking about this place shutting down youre an idiot

I suddenly like it a lot less

Aww, i was gonna make dis webm

Vinyl was a lot better, I'm still disappointed they canceled the second season. Would've been absolute coke kino.

>Those comments
What fucking idiots

>Time to watch Deadpool!
>Leftovers is boring af
Smh Tbh lads

Vinyl was terrible.

While I disagree I still respect your right to have shit taste.

>meh time to watch Deadpool

Kek

>"Good to see the many diverse actors involved. Their quality is the quality of the series"

there was so much fucking exposition that it was painful. half of the dialogue felt like the character should've been looking at the camera and speaking to the audience.. and then after painstakingly explaining everything they halfass some mystery back into it at the end.. just why

I mean, I liked it.. I also think the original film was middling. Maybe the book is better and has more material to work with.

I just DON'T see this being the setting for a ton of seasons.

If they want to do this show right it should be maybe 2-3 seasons with a clear finish line.

But who the fuck are we kidding, if this is successful enough they'll extend the storyline until we're at the white house with androids fighting in western styling.

The pilot was good. I enjoyed it. Hopefully it continues and offers a meaningful replacement for The Leftovers since that show is about to end. Even at one episode it's better than TWD and GoT.

She better get some development her rampage was one of the best gunfights I've seen on TV in a long time plus she is hot.

wtf is up with his face? it's spooky as hell

>mfw new comfy westworld threads for the rest of the year

The exposition didn't really stand out to me too much besides that scene with the lady and the young English guy on the roof or whatever it was.

That scene was so direct it made me wince.

>another shitty HBO watercooler show

No thanks.

how much jewery does it contain?

This guy was really good, I wonder if he is a mime or something.

>Maybe the book is better
the book is just the script of the movie

the protagonist is a black woman and all the bad guys are white men

so none

Real talk

Who cleans the jizz out of the robots every night

>not sucking your own cum out of that sweet android pussy
They're built to turn it into cotton candy after you finish.