Eternal /got/ general

Mormont in exile edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw)
plato.stanford.edu/entries/innate-acquired/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

I really don't know what his role could possibly be next season.

Are they keeping him around to kill him next season to get higher rating and push how many secondary characters are gonna die?

>Raised both the heir of the Iron Islands and a Targ prince with his Northern principles

What was his end game?

>mfw Ned Stark inadvertently wins in death

He's going to meet Sam in Oldtown, or at least that's what the casuals are saying.

George has said the ice is the Walkers and the Fire is Dany and her dragons.

But either way, Jon and Dany teaming up isn't Ice and Fire since otherwise Jon's parentage affects nothing if he is still just considered Ice.

His parentage has to change things majorly or it means nothing. He could team up with Dany whether he's Rhaegar's son or not for example.

But why?

To protect Sam from Euron and get him North or something? Could avoid the need for Jorah by just having Sam be lucky enough to get out before Euron fucks Oldtown with his BIG COCK

To heal his greyscale. He'll meet Sam, Sam will tell him about how great Jon Snow is. It's just another way of making the inevitable Dany/Jon introduction more believable.

George has said that he doesn't want to have an ending like Lost where everyone hates it. How he was disappointed in the ending after following and watching it religiously for years.

What could this mean if he's still going for something bittersweet?

I bet GRRM fucking hates J.J. Abrams.

But Tyrion already knows Jon and Sansa well enough to tell Dany how it's in her best interest to work with them and meet them. As does Theon.

Olenna and Varys also know Sansa at least a little and Olenna can already bond with her over their loss of Maegaery, Loras and need for revenge

>But Tyrion already knows Jon and Sansa well enough to tell Dany how it's in her best interest to work with them and meet them. As does Theon.

That's if Tyrion and Theon live through the invasion. Euron is hopefully going to do some serious damage.

>Posters: 3

Just give it up nerds.

Spartacus is far better than GoT but not as famous. What went wrong ? Andy's death ? (R.I.P. Andy)

I see Theon surviving Euron and Yara being the one who dies or gets kidnapped.

Seems excessive to have Theon kidnapped to get taunted or tortured again to show how much more resilient he is or try and show how strong Yara is. Better to have Yara kidnapped and Theon mans up finally.

And can't see Tyrion dying yet. He may not be a big time general, Randyll will probably be the one leading most of the troops and Tyrion might chime in about the strengths and weaknesses of King's Landing and its walls, but he doesn't seem like he'll die soon. I can see Missandei and Grey Worm dying though, that drowning joke may be foreshadowing

Why?

Thought that most JJ shows he's hands on for the first season or 3 and then just fades into the background

Euron is main baddie next season right? Besides Cersi?

Don't forget Sansa/Littlefinger

Could the redhead dailymail thought was Sansa's double be a marriage prospect that Littlefinger's gonna set up with Jon?

Like he learned about Ygritte somehow and how she was a capable fighter so he gets some redheaded warrior Lady from one of the Vale or Northern Houses to marry Jon to that should appeal to him.

Serves three purposes, if Jon accepts, Littlefinger can use her as an inside spy for whatever Jon is planning in the future, LF can also use it as a pretense for how helpful he is in securing their alliance and have another House in his debt, and Littlefinger can use the marriage to make Sansa think Jon's eventually gonna push her out for his wife.

Littlefinger is a stranger in the north. I don't see how he could plant a northern girl of noble birth as a spy for him, he just doesn't have the gravitas in the north as he does in the rest of Westeros.

I see the new character as being the show's version of Alys Karstark. Although she may be an Umber. Jon could either marry her off to a Wildling or arrange a marriage between her an another northern house.

>Alys Karstark. Although she may be an Umber. Jon could either marry her off to a Wildling or arrange a marriage between her an another northern house.

I see those as possibilities too but who can he marry her off to?

Tormund? He's the most visible and last named and living Wildling we know but they've been joking about Brienne x Tormund and he's bound to have daughters at least as old as her by now so that'd be weird. But I guess some new OC wildling could just show up, marry her and they could both disappear cause that plot is resolved.

Glover? He's already married.

Cerwyn maybe?

>I see those as possibilities too but who can he marry her off to?

The young boy who was cast could be an Umber/Glover/other northern house heir. The "high stakes scene" could very well be Jon arranging a marriage between a traitorous northern house and a loyal house.

I agree it could be about the marriage, just unsure who they could pair each person with.

The small boy looks the right age to marry Lyanna, now or in a couple of years while he stays at Bear Island, if Jon goes with that option. Making him his ward could work but that didn't help with Theon's situation so the other Houses might not like that

What happened to /got/? Did everyone abandon it for Westworld?

Maybe it's exam week or about to be for college kids

>ywn double team her with your bro

>ywn slide your thumb into her asshole and fuck her puss while your bro slams his thick cock into her mouth

>ywn make out with your bro while you both bang her

>ywn tell her to leave and then bend over like a doggy and let your bro pound your gaping anus with his big cock

I mean why live

Cast him

Why the fuck did Sophie and Eric England respond to a twitter handle sophieturntits, an obvious troll who literally spends all day tweeting about and at Sophie and people involved with her and posting childhood pics of Sophie and who stalked her to Venice?

She lives for the attention because she's a fucking narcissist.

the stalker even says sophie follows her on twitter and called her "her fave"

Narcissism is one thing but what the fuck?

Based.

Howlin' Howland Reed

inb4 too old

Marwyn the Mage

SophieTurnTits IS Sophie you idiots. Sophie is one of the most prevalent Twitter trolls in the world. Every "fan" she responds to is one of her sockpuppets. Also she banged Eric England, I saw it. She was like

>"Eric put it in my butt, do it Eric do it, put Little England deep into my butt, make me remember home"

And Eric was like

>"Oh yeah it's in there"

Shit was dark son dark

You are proof that females are not funny.

Whole post made me cringe

Why did Kit cheat on Rose Leslie?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>"females"

Good thread so far.

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

his grayscale is going to be cured by dragon's fire. calling it now.

then he'll die anyways

Jon Snow recast

indeed, burning someone alive aleviates all sorts of ailments

>regular fire
>not dragon's fire
i dont want it to but it seems like something the show would do at this point.

Will she ever stop PARTYING SO HARD??????

>tfw you can smell the drug-laced buttsweat from 500 miles away

You mean cuck edition

Fuck off, Jorah never complains, he's faithful until the end.

Oh we know what it means.

>ywn raw dog and creampie Sophie while she's rolling

>showfags

I-it's been a while since I've read it, okay? Sorry.

>not starting it all over again everytime from page 1 as soon as you turn aDwD's last page

inexcusable.

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie

Literally spreading through normies like wildfire (youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw) t. Alt Shift X

Go back to you know where. That would be an utter waste of a marriage. Sansa should marry Robin to secure the alliance with the Vale.

>tfw had a dream about Bran fighting people with his mind magic

P-people aren't going to be mean to him when he comes to Winterfell because he can't walk, r-right?

>not starting it all over again everytime from page 1 as soon as you turn aSoS' last page

inexcusable.

Once Sansa discovers how powerful Tyrion is when Dany takes over she will run back to his side.

>marrying a kid who's about to die

Sure

>marrying hand of the Queen instead of soon to be crown prince, heir and last progenitor

Tyrionfag please

>"literally our ship"

>the most reddit/media ship ever conceived

You're only function every time you post this is to make yourself look dumb and sad.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>Not just reading page 1 over and over again until the end of your days

Get on my level you plebs, You're barely even a bookfag.

>parts of reddit and the media like it so we can't

This.
Saying Jonsa is "our ship" would be like saying Jon/Dany/Tyrion winning in the endgame is "our ideal ending".

Then again it's probably the Jonsatard's ideal ending.

yes

too craven to kill himself desu

>replying to spam

fucking newfag

go back to r*ddit then

Cred Forums born and bred faggot

>not just reading the chapter synopses on the wiki of your favorite chapters of every book and skipping over the ones you don't like over and over
Holy shit what's wrong with you?

what will Jorah do when he finds out Jon Snau has Longclaw?

Try and kill him.

Ned Stark made him have to flee Westeros and now his own father gave a bastard his House sword, even Jorah had enough sense not to just sell it and Jeor just gave it away.

The Starks CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Nothing, like the good cuck he is. He lost it for betraying Westrosi values and deserves it even less now that he is fighting against his own house.

Friendly reminder that Jon has:
>Jorah's ancestral sword
>Jorah's father's love
>Jorah's family's support

And might even fuck Jorah's oneitis.

Cucked him real good.

Will Jon being a Targaryen make Dany want to fuck him more, or less?

Why do people mention Val asking Jon about if he killed Jarl or not as something of a sign that they'll get together?

Well Dany's mom was in love with Bonifer Hasty, Jon's grandfather, so it makes sense that Dany will want to fuck him too.

He's not her type. All her lovers have been loud and cocky. Could this be Game of Thrones most awkward sex scene ever?

>Bonifer Hasty, Jon's grandfather
??? Are you implying Rhaegar was Rhaella and Bonifer's bastard?

Don't listen to that faggot

Yes, it is known.

It is not known

Jorah saves jon's life after he comes back from getting cured of grayscale. Jon gives him longclaw back and says his father would have been proud of him.

>all her lovers have been loud and cocky
>jaime is out of the kingsguard
>Dany has blonde hair
>everyone thinks the line of kings is with Lannister blood now

OMG

Might not be her type, but it might trigger her fetish for blood relatives she can fuck and that she couldn't act out with Viserys

not you

Jorah's problem is that he puts too high a price on pussy.

He sold slaves because his big titted Hightower wife's demands for a luxurious lifestyle was eating away at his coffers. So he gets banished from the kingdom. Then a THICC Targ whore comes along and he falls into the same trap. This time his affection are not reciprocated but he still keeps doing stupid shit to win her love.

He's also a pedophile, so there's that issue.

hmmmmm really makes u think

really excited for sansa, dany and jon to die

spoilered to avoid triggering that one autist into yet another faggy meltdown. you know the one.

This one?

>jon is the FUCKING HERO OF THE SERIES AS CONFIRMED BY GEORGE R R MARTIN.

that never happened

I might. I just might. it's gotta happen before she goes full-lohan though. I don't mind a bit of mileage on the butthole butt not Lohan mileage where you just know it's this blown out, scarred crater with the o-ring all broken

I don't worry about the a-hole, I worry about everything around it.

Lindsay used to be a 9/10, even if her a-hole was rejuvenated, wouldn't wanna fuck her now.

Sophie though I'd fuck even if she was loose.

if jon was always meant to be the most important character and the savior of the series why wasnt he the first recurring POV character? or the second or the third or the fourth? why did it take cycling through four POV characters to finally get to "the hero of the series as confirmed by george r r martin"?

>sansa

Can't wait desu

BLONDE = GONE

It's always a good thread for Dayneposters until A WILD FROGGO APPEARS

lets turn this normie thread nobody cares about anymore into a westworld thread
Is pic related secretly a robot?

AHHHHHHHH SAVE ME DARKSTAR

>everyone thinks the line of kings is with Lannister blood now
"Everyone" as in, the Westerlands and the Crownlands. Everyone else is in open revolt. Not really worth fucking a Lannister when they're clearly doomed. It's not even as if you need the family to control the Westerlands like you need a Stark to control the North, I don't think the Lannisters were particularly popular.

Alright /got/ it's betting time, what will be the most forced sexual scene this season?

20$ on two prostitutes going full lesbian while Euron watches

Wait Jorah is a Mormont? That means he's related to that little girl?

night king ass annihilating john

He's secretly a targaryen descendant.

Everyone knows the Night's King is a power bottom
It's like you don't even pay attention to the show

>Yara shouting orders whilst getting eaten out by some random whore
>Littlefinger whispering "Shansha" into Salsa's ear while he slowly seduces her
>Ghost tearing Littlefinger off her then having a go at Salsa himself
>Bran mind-controlling frog-QT into fucking him
>Drogon unleashing his dragon-cock onto Dany's puny frame as Jorah watches on in tears, forever cucked
>Sweetautist losing his virginity
>Gendry covering Arya's face with a paper bag so he doesn't have to look at her hideous fucking face while he fucks her (such a romantic reunion)
>Night King slowly raping the last survivor of the Night's Watch do death while the wall crumbles around them
IDK, can't think of any more

>Gendry covering Arya's face with a paper bag so he doesn't have to look at her hideous fucking face while he fucks her (such a romantic reunion)
n o b u l l y m a i s i e

He is Jeor Mormont's son you dingus. You know, the old fat fucker who was Lord Commander of the Night's Watch before he died. Except he sold two poachers to slavers, which was strictly forbidden by the King's laws, so instead of getting his head chopped of by good old Ned he decided to flee to Essos.

You forgot an ass eating scene. Girls got an ass eating scene. When is it gonna show up in Game of Thrones?

Sorry, but she's fucking ugly.

I think she's a qt
But yeah that hairdo didn't do her any favors

I hate the stupid fucking voice he puts on for the character. It makes every line so forced and stupid sounding. The actor's natural voice would be so much better.

It'll take a lot more than a hairdo to do her any favours at all.

Not for john the fuck he isn't

Meh. Guess I'm unconventional. I also think Isaac is a qt and I know a lot of people here agree but he's not super widely popular.

I guess I just don't understand what people see in her.

>what will Jorah do when he finds out Jon Snau has Longclaw?
It will further add to his pleasure when Jon cucks him by fucking Dany.

But really I hope Jon gives it to Lyanna at some point, it is hers.

I don't know, I guess I just feel like we'd connect well.

you meant bran.

Based mesaposter

wheres the pic of got filming activity at castle black

Give evidence

its not "unconventional" to lie to yourself that maisie is attractive. shes a normie fave because mainstream feminist whales and fedora wearing cucks love pretending to be attracted to ugly girls

Sanders

He didn't raise anyone with Northern principles. Ned was a Vale man through and through, something he got by being raised by Jon Arryn.

What are "Northern principles" and "Vale principles" anyway? What's the difference? They both love their honour, right?

The Night's King knows how to ride dick really, really well. You must not fall to his charms, Brandon.
~Benjen, Season 6, Episode 10

North is a lot harsher in their justice than the Vale. They don't respect their lords just because they're lords like in the Vale, they also respect shows of power like what happened with the Greatjon. The Vale is also chivalrous, the North believes that's for soft Southerners.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME BACK, FLYNN

woe to the frogfags

If that's the case, then I don't see how Ned raised any of the children with 'Vale principles', except maybe the girls, but that's because they were expected to be married off to southern lords.

would you, /got/?

I would.

There were cultural differences in the North and South and the first season of the show did a pretty good job emphasizing that.

And yes, Ned was Southern in principle all the way through. I was hoping Rickon would be the Stark return to their more brutal Northern ways but since he's dead in the show maybe not.

His strong emphasis on honor and chivalry are all Southern and his kids inherited that. If Robb had been truly "Northern" he would have kept his marriage vows even if it meant fucking the Westerlings over.

The Stark boys are probably more Northern than people give them credit for, they were raised with a lot of Northern values like about the man who passes the sentence swings the sword, but they're also less hardened than other Northerners are. Ned didn't send them out to be fostered so Cat had a big influence on them as well, which lead to more Southern influence.

>more Northern than people give them credit for

its just fag/got/ adhd contrarians who pretend the boys have no northern principals.

Maisie, /coffee&cigarettes/ edition

I mean, they grew up in the North so yeah some things rubbed off on them, and obviously there are some strong traditions like the execution thing, but the big emphasis Ned has on honour and chivalry above all is not the Northern way, that's straight from the Vale. The Arryn words are "High as Honour" after all.

theres less posters in here than there are in the /who/ general. holy shit guys put it out of its misery

>20/10 Rhaegar becomes infatuated with Lyanna

>Robert started a rebellion because Rhaegar steals her from him

>Ned loved Lyanna so much that he dishonored his wife by claiming her son as a bastard

>Howland Reed was also probably in love with her

What the fuck was so great about her?

Never.

Well, she was Ned's sister so it makes sense he love her more than a Tully shit.

She was a trap, they didn't know how to handle their confused feelings.

Rhaegar might've seen some signs of prophecy in her, but we don't really know what made him fall for her or become infatuated with her. Pretty sure she was the Knight of the Laughing Tree and that's why he crowned her the Queen of Love and Beauty. She won the tourney, he was recognizing her as the winner.
Robert didn't really start a rebellion for her. He likes to think he did but he didn't. It started when her father and brother were killed by the Mad King when they were trying to get her back. The Mad King called for Robert and Ned's heads after that and the war really began. Robert only thinks he loved her because she was the one thing he never had and he thinks maybe he would've been happier if he had her, but he probably would be the same king, except for maybe hating his wife less.
Ned was her brother and he loved his family.
Howland Reed may or may not have had a crush on her because she saved him.

>ciggies
she has the personality of a 35 year old essex girl

>Robert didn't really start a rebellion for her. He likes to think he did but he didn't. It started when her father and brother were killed by the Mad King when they were trying to get her back. The Mad King called for Robert and Ned's heads after that and the war really began. Robert only thinks he loved her because she was the one thing he never had and he thinks maybe he would've been happier if he had her, but he probably would be the same king, except for maybe hating his wife less.
The Southron Ambitions theory also implies that the rebellion may have had deeper roots than even those events.

Also what's the evidence for Reed giving a shit about Lyanna?

>Robert only thinks he loved her because she was the one thing he never had

Thank you internet psychologist, but that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Robert was betrothed to her.

>Also what's the evidence for Reed giving a shit about Lyanna?
Nothing really. I was just responding to that user's claim. I don't believe he liked her like that at all. I do like that theory that he had a crush on/something to do with Ashara Dayne though.

That's a common interpretation of their relationship. Show Robert even says something similar during his scene with Cersei. Their betrothal was a political thing, they didn't even interact all that much, the high lords were intermarrying during that time for unknown reasons, Tywin was even gonna marry off Jaime to Lysa Tully.

Not even him but it's pretty clearly stated in the book that his "love" for her was kind of based on illusion, he didn't know who she really was and she disliked who he really was. She died "tragically" so he idealized her. Had they actually been married they likely would have ended up unhappy, or at least she certainly would have.

>Show Robert even says something similar during his scene with Cersei

No he doesn't.

>he didn't know who she really was
>she disliked who he really was

[citation needed]

Stop passing off your feminist interpretation as fact.

Mormont, with his arms covered.
Mormont and Tyrion at Valeria.
Mormont and Tyrion on the ocean.

It was in one of Ned's chapters. She disliked his behavior and the fact that he had a bastard (Mya Stone).

Misremembered, the actual line only says that he can't remember what she looked like and she was all he ever wanted in the world but he can't remember her face anymore. The books clearly say Lyanna didn't love Robert because he would never change.
"Robert will never keep to one bed," Lyanna had told him at Winterfell, on the night long ago when their father had promised her hand to the young Lord of Storm's End. "I hear he has gotten a child on some girl in the Vale." Ned had held the babe in his arms; he could scarcely deny her, nor would he lie to his sister, but he had assured her that what Robert did before their betrothal was of no matter, that he was a good man and true who would love her with all his heart. Lyanna had only smiled. "Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature."

Go on, post quotes.

>Misremembered, the actual line only says that he can't remember what she looked like and she was all he ever wanted in the world but he can't remember her face anymore.

That's very different from "I only wanted her because I couldn't have her lulz".

I'm not going to dig up a random quote from GoT, if you want the proof so badly go back and find it yourself. You clearly need to actually read the books anyway.

I've read the books years before the show was even conceived you little shit.

Jonsa?

Who hyped for Stannis' cold open?

Davos is a Jonfag now.

As he should be for Jon Starkgaryen

Please no bully. Bran is cute.

No red means dead

>really I hope Jon gives it to Lyanna at some point, it is hers.

No he won't and no it isn't.

Jorah gave that sword knowing what it meant to his family, that's Jon's now and his kids will inherit it

>sansa can make longterm rational decisions

Bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Ned is literally the "Northiest" Northman in ASoIaF -- He's a devout Old Gods worshipper, he lives by (and preaches) the old way, and he categorically rejects Andal influence bar the Sept he built for his Southron wife.

NASTY
A
S
T
Y

Satiric answer: Dat Northern booty

Serious answer:Her tomboy-ish personality

>Well, she was Ned's sister so it makes sense he love her more than a Tully shit

Dafuq?

I'm ok with it bc it bumps the thread and postpone the inevitable.

>duhuhuhu literary our ship
It isn't tho so stop it

Serious answer should also include she was hot AF

Everyone here hates Tullys for some reason

It's no secret that Robin is sickly and won't live long, and by the time Tyrion and Dany head North, Jon's parentage will be out and at the least he'll be a prince which is exactly what Sansa always wanted to marry

And yet his biggest influence was Jon Arryn while a typical Stark like his father, Brandon and Lyanna are hotheads

Eewwwie, she smokes cigarettes?

EWWIEEEEEEEEEE

EWWWWWWWWWIIIEEEEEEEEEE

NOT A PURE WAIFU EWWWIEEEEEE

hey every1 wats up /got/ any news

Eat your heart out and kys brad

>pass user

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not having a pass
lol
enjoy your long ass post timers and being unable to post on maybe I'll make a /got/ general over there for Cred Forums VIPs only!

Please do, and stay there.

Reminder to filter brad and refrain from giving him (you)s with his obvious bait attempts including but nit limited to fedora posting, images of comparisons of George's writing to other authors, or making his Cred Forums pass status known

This general has gone to shit. It's basically just Jonsa, Branpedo, Soapy, and two redditors all arguing with each other

you guys should have let this general die when the season ended. look what you've done. letting this general die would have been the honorable thing to do. the mods did everyone a favor when they banned /got/. this is just pathetic.

Filming's started you fuck, talk about that

Did everyone stop freaking out about Sansa's "body double" yet?

Yeah.

We're pretty sure it's a new character

No samvmeets jorah and tells him his farhers last words: take the black

New pics you fucks

Guess some time's passed cause Wolkan has a beard now I guess

All these characters together and no Sophie?

>ywn be her manservant

>swn peg you hard in your manservant ass, while gently weeping and saying things like "Now YOU'RE the one getting fucked!"

;_;

makes me worried tbqh. what if this means she gets killed off early, and that is why she has been in none of the scenes this month?

also how much 20-something pussy do you think Liam gets on the reg?

That's a big girl behind him

obv not Sophie's body double, the red hair is too light. Also why would Sanders be wearing peasant ass shit?

CIA really works the grey temple look. I'd fuck him if I was Sansa just for the hell of it

Why is he so fuckable?

Hair too light won't matter if it's just small shots from the peripheral or back, especially depending on the lighting in the scene.

And might be wearing simpler clothes cause there's not as much material to make good stuff out of now that it's Winter and no point dressing fancy when it's cold as fuck and snow everywhere.

mature

This is what guys need to realize, that as long as they stay fit they are more desirable to most women in the window of 35 to 60

and if you're a manlet well, hopefully you're famous or have lots of cash

Who exactly is Wolkan?

>still blonde
>leaving the UK

This bitch is dead

Maester who told Roose Walda had given birth.

Also the one who feared Ramsay and asked him what to do with Myranda's body

At Heathrow.

Might be going to Berlin to film scenes for her part in Berlin, I Love You.

Unless she's going to Belfast which would mean she's retarded since Belfast is part of the UK

Sophie got recast. Kek

Yeah but, who is he?
Why is he even at Winterfell?

He's a Maester.

So he serves whoever is running the castle, so he serves Jon now

Why do people think Gendry will help forge valyrian steel?

Why in the fuck would Tobho Mott ruin his franchise by teaching that bastard the secrets of reforging Valyrian steel?

He must've had a fair number of apprentices over the years yet you never hear of anyone else reforging Valyrian steel. and Gendry hadn't even finished his apprenticeship

lol

>it's a Sophie's still not filming and is going to Parish Fashion week week

DEAD

RECAST
>RECAST
RECAST
>RECAST
RECAST
>RECAST
RECAST
>RECAST

Why does she look like a man

Why do you keep repeating this?

Are you a sansafag trying to shit on who might be nuSansa?

I would say it would be possible if we were shown that Tobho doesn't care about money or the tradition of secrecy within Qohor around reforging VS.

Without both of those things, it's really just a waste of time to think about. I think George's answer in that one interview is more of a red herring than anything.

UNLESS
Gendry just spied on Tobho working, and is able to replicate it. But that's a big unless.

Your personality has nothing to do with your culture/religion. Cunts are cunts regardless of their cultures and the same goes for wise people.

You're finally back

>tfw haven't come to got general since the season ended
>based Mesa poster is still here

>Your personality has nothing to do with your culture/religion.

Knights and chivalry bullshit come from the Andals like the Arryns

GRRM's original plotline had Catelyn be the only Stark who dies in a face off with Whighs. Perhaps Sansa will take over that role in the modified plot.

R.I.P Sandra

No, you're super wrong. Let me find you something to read so you can see how wrong you are.

Chivalry comes from the Reach, knights come from the Andals. Northern honor has nothing to do with either.

Harry the Heir and Arys Oakheart are both Knights and Believers in the Seven, yet the former is a big fucking cunt while the latter is Do-my-duty-unto-my-grave kind of guy.

AAAAAGGGGHHHHH, SAVE ME HALF-BROTHER

>Northern honor has nothing to do with either.

Ned doesn't follow Northern honor, he follows As High as Honor honor

Still doesn't mean Ned doesn't have heavy Andal/Southern influence

>Ned doesn't follow Northern honor, he follows As High as Honor honor
Where is this seen in the text?

read
plato.stanford.edu/entries/innate-acquired/

Muh Waifu

>Ned doesn't follow Northern honor, he follows As High as Honor honor

Rickard wouldn't send Ned to someone who would threaten his overall identity as a Northerner. Just the same way Stannis wouldn't send Shireen to someone lax, like Tyrion.

This is the first time I've said that. Her face just looks... mannish. She looks like a trap.

>wom look like mon, peen confus

They're both ugly.

>bradamante shows up

>suddenly ""someone"" start posting this faggotry again

hi brad

This Bradamante fucker has single-handedly dropped the quality of /got/ General in a drastic way.

Would you say Rickard or Brandon would've warned Cersei?

>Rickard wouldn't send Ned to someone who would threaten his overall identity as a Northerner.

Ned was a second son, not as important.

Okay. I've accepted it. Sansa's dead. Or Sophie's written off the show or recast. Everyone who she would be sharing scenes with has been filming for the past month except her. She dead. The dream is over. I wonder how they will explain it in the show? Probably will do a time jump where we find out that she dies in some earlier Wight attack. At any rate she is gone, and it's sad. I guess it's time for Westworld. I'm over GoT. It's not GoT without Shansha. There is a new kang in the streets and his name is Evan Rachel Wood. Just open up your buttholes and let it happen. You can't stop it.

Shit's too advanced for my understanding.

Who says Rickard or Brandon are the epitome of Northern honor? How do you know it would not be more in line with that system to give your enemies a chance?

If the Southron Ambitions theory is true then Rickard and Brandon are as wicked as Southerners. If it's not, then they're moderately-tempered noblemen. Either way, the Lyanna crisis has proved that they're shit at political-military planning.

>? How do you know it would not be more in line with that system to give your enemies a chance?

Cause they're hotheads in the North, especially the Starks.

Don't forget how they got to be and stay Kings of Winter

Westworld shill please leave.

Your falseflagging won't work here

I miss him so much!

This

Not even the real bradamante

I feel ye.

can someone post the pasta about someone drowning and an actor wanting them to die to please the ocean?
cant find it

>j.j abrams was responsible for lost finale
he had no power
lindelof had all the power
and that's why it sucked
lindelof ruined prometheus, ruined into darkness, ruined brad bird, he's fucking worse than goyer

it means that HE'S NOT GOING TO FINISH IT BECAUSE HE WILL BE DEAD BY THEN

don't you get it? the perefect ending is when you don't see the reactions. you don't get to see all the angry manchildren complaining about it. because you're dead.

starz is not as famous as hbo
spartacus is more male centered than female centered. got, and asoiaf in general is a very feminist work
spartacus is goofy and gory as fuck, while got tries to be SERIOUS AND MATURE, fucking realistic fantasy bullshit. spartacus is ten times more fun than got.

thats somebody else that wants to continue the tradition

I, the original shitty mesaposter got bored a long time ago.

fuck off cochran go back jerking off to the cuck porn

Maisie is in Belfast and Sophie is going to Paris Fashion Week.

Sansa dying next season confirmed.

it's keanu copypasta from point break you fucking normie

Also, Arya reuniting with Jon confirmed.

Please don't get into westworld i don't want to have to deal with your brand of dumbassery in those threads too

Andy was GOAT
even the prequel Batiatus series was good

But when Liam McIntyre took over the role, he was not only a shit lot taller than Andy, he was not in the same league of acting

Promise me, Ned.

why is there no racism in asoiaf, except for the wights, obviously if trump becomes president they will milk this the wall analogies and wights as mexicans. but aside from that:

why nobody calls bravosi fucking niggers? why nobody calls dornishmen fucking indian paki turkroaches. not literally, just have so other asoiaf word for it.

why grrm is afraid of using racism in his books? he tackles shit like religion, rape, and war, but why not racism?

Yikes.

The wildling, wargs, etc

He tackles discrimination against groups of people. Close enough

The Wildings are Mexicans. They are poor discriminated nice people, separated by an artificial wall, a violent police force and ignorant prejudice ... , that occasionally raid, rape and pillage innocent people, but they are racist for fuck them. "Just they killed your family doesn't make racism ok Olly."

>racism
>it's literally white people vs white people

>not wanting them to reunite with their favorite sibling
So edgy.

Does sansa getting btfo so early mean no Starkbowl?:C

Are they filming at castle black right now

>Mormont, with his arms covered.
>Mormont and Tyrion at Valeria.
>Mormont and Tyrion on the ocean.

Mormont, when the walls fell

>fought to dethrone the Targs
>is now fighting to put a Targ on the throne

I wonder if they understand irony in Westeros.

>heir of the Iron Islands
user...

Because racial categories based on skin color are relatively new, they only came around during European colonization. Before that, race was based on nationalistic and ethnic differences.
Both exist in ASOIAF.

You don't see the first one much because of how the regional isolation has changed since the Conquest, but the ethnic ones are pretty obvious with the Andals, First Men, Valyrian, Dothraki, Qaathi, Sarnori, etc.
You can see the ones based on region if you're looking for it while you're reading.

He's just being historically accurate.

?

yes i am

how? i have made like 10 posts since the season ended

you guys can't pin the state of this garbage general on me

blame the real cancer that mentioned

>He thinks i'm not already there

They all hate you by the way and told me to tell you don't bother showing up in the threads when GoT is over, you miserable parasite

Means Starkbowl is short but sweet

and Jon wins

Sansa is going to be kidnapped and held ransom by Cercei. Filming is taking place on the Riverrun set because Jon heading down to Kings Landing to rescue her.

Remember that scenes are not necessarily filmed chronologically.

Sansa's very well might meet her doom, but her apparent absence from these scenes doesn't mean she's dead yet.

>sansafag delusion

Lmao

Cersei doesn't even have the power to get Sansa taken from the North, much less get her out and all the way South

In October 2001, Ian Glen met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Glen became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

There was a picture taken from twitter posted in one of the previous threads of activity at the set

Proof that sansafags only like sansa because they secretly love projecting onto the damsel in distress that always needs to be rescued from rapists and other baddies

>pass user because too dumb to solve captchas quickly and efficiently

>that must of a pampered shit that he can throw money away on something so frivolous

wew lad

>pampered shit

It's called not being a poorfag NEET and having a full time job

I really like these old pictures of Boy George and Vanity

>has a job

>no other life but Cred Forums

woo led

ew, so bourgeois

This meme is never going to catch on.

Sounds like you couldn't even manage to get a job at all. How's life in your mom's basement treating you fatty?

>useful idiots buying passes

>Cred Forums still losing money

wuw lod

Anyone else get the impression that Sophie is kind of a lone wolf? She always seems to be out and about by herself with no one else around except grubby fans hounding her for pics.

No, she loves the spotlight.
Maisie is the one who hates parties and feels out of place at them.

Nobody cares

>tfw too intelligent to watch Game of Thrones

>sophie will never bully you for dating her lil sister maisie
;_;

edgeman pls go

>lil sister
More like friend with benefits.

/got/ on the right

Why is /got/ obsessed with Sophie Turner?

Cause she's hot and there's always something about her to talk about.

Emilia is fat often and lives what seems like a regular life, doesn't interview much, doesn't say retarded things.

Maisie is ugly but cute sometimes and the stuff about Emilia fits.

Best girl Nathalie doesn't seem to be in much or say much.

What other chick is there to talk about?

hoo boy

>Sophie and Maisie will never fight over you
>Sophie will never seduce and fuck you behind Maisie's back
>Sophie will never go Swimfan over you
> you will never enjoy Sophie going Swimfan over you and happily let her kill Maisie to have you

Why exist?

>What other chick is there to talk about?
I hear Natalie Dormer is pretty wild but I guess that's mostly off camera

>wanting Sophie over Massie

>Ghost starts out as the smallest direwolf
>grows to be the biggest

Doesn't this mean that jon's story, like his wolf, has grown and will be bigger than those of his siblings?

Why is Isaac such a qt

Maisie isn't fat or ugly! She's average-cute.

He's been in belfast longer than previous years so far

It's like picking an STD over a substantial relationship.

>not wanting Sophie over maisie

I hate Sophie's cuntmouth, but I'd fuck her 5 times a day every day of the week before I touch Maisie

Might be in the minority, but Maisie is way more likeable than Sophie. And more talented.

That is not a minority opinion

I like Maisie, she's a qt

No but I wish that was me

It kind of is. Sophie's acting gets more praise and she's more loved by the fanbase while Maisie is kind of ignored.

I'll admit she's more likeable and has a better personality, but I'd fuck and marry Sophie first, sorry.

Maisie just flip flops between cute and quasimodo too much

CAN WE ALL JUST ADMIT THAT THIS SHOW'S CREDIBILITY DIED ALONG WITH STANNIS?

kekerino

New thread

Is that his bear?