2>4>1>3

2>4>1>3

(you)

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

>forgetting about 5

DROPPED

no

2=1 > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>> 4

I actually prefer 3 over 2 only because Barbosa is back. Plus the maelstrom sequence is fantastic. The first three Pirates movies really do represent a bygone era of giant scale blockbuster filmmaking.

ARE YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND

1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>POWERGAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ND POWERGAP IF RIDICULOUS PROPORTIONS>>>>>>>>>>>>

Professor Contrarian: The Thread

1>3>2though i'm not overly fond of any of them

you're demanding the atention that you want from your non existent family cause your alone in this life, so here's your (you)

1>4>2>3

>1 that low

1 was the fucking best you jabroni

i project heavy feeling for tomorrow

1 > 2 > 4 > 3

1 - good blockbuster
2 - mixed blockbuster approaching kino
3 - trainwreck blockbuster with a heart
4 - post-ironic new sincerity flick

2 pure kino
1 pure comfy
3 pure action
4 pure shit

this tbqh.
maybe not the most fun but definitely the best film

3 is my personal favorite. It's a confusing mess the first couple of times, but that's because they packed too much in, and didn't bother explaining it to the audience, which means it has great rewatch value. 1 is clearly the best made of the group, 2 is a failed experiment, and 4 is the most garbage soulless cash grab you could make.

I still don't understand how 4 had such a massive budget. It felt so scaled back compared to 2 and 3. It wasn't even shot in the Caribbean.

Even the CGI was pretty shit shit compared to PotC 2 & 3. Maybe Depp wanted a fuckhuge paycheck.

Pretty much this. Even if you don't like 2 and 3, it's obvious that Gore Verbinski put a lot of heart into making them.

how much material can disney squeeze out of something?

A park ride is the inspiration for wasting hundreds of millions of dollars

This is pretty much the only acceptable answer. Dead Man's Chest might have been better if it was a standalone movie, but we'll never know.

The Curse of the Black Pearl was the only good one.

>mfw didn't know there was a 4th

HI KIDS

*COUGH*

I'M CAPTAIN SPACK JA-*COOOOUUUGGHH!!!*

SIT ON MY LAP LITTLE BOY. WHY IS THE RUM GONE?

>pukes
>hair falls out
>teeth rot

WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?

How much are you being paid to post these threads? Does Disney make you do all of the replies as well or do you take turns in a team being the OP??

Nobody here actually goes to the cinema, Disney.

PotC is actually pretty fitting for an expanded universe. I have some hope for 5. Ted and Terry Rossio were rightly jettisoned as writers.

Literally don't remember which is which apart from the first one having skeleton pirates.

Unabashed fan of 1-3 here. I think they're fantastic adventure movies largely made the old fashioned way.

2 and 3 are essentially one movie, and I don't remember anything about 4

/thread

first(real) post best post

5 > POWER GAP> 1 > 3 > 2 > POWER GAP > 4

1 - Fun
2 - Even more fun
3 - Shit but fun
4 - Shit

1>2>4>3
Though, I liked 4 better than 3 because I was tired of Will and Elisabeth shitting up the place with their boring relationship drama.

No it's 1>2>>>>>>Haven't seen the fourth one yet.

Objectively correct.

It's pirates man and it already has the mystical shit going on.

They could squeeze tons of movies out this.

It's not even out yet. Go home, time traveler, you're drunk.

T H I S

Top kek
Bad Johnny when?

kys baiter

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 > 3 > 1 > that video of that slav dancing to the theme tune with his dick out > things that aren't even related to pirates >>>>> ... 4

Joe > Q > Murr > Sal

don't even try to debate it

2>1>3>4

Correct answer