What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer's_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He just really liked fried chicken

He was a weeaboo castrato

He just wanted to create the perfect system but the fucking humans refused to cooperate

He was too good for the company

He was well past simple base sexual urges and the actions they bring forth and existed on an enlightened, patrician level the likes of which the rest of the firm, save for Don in his way, could understand.

Now I want a prequel with young Bert and Roger rise to the top.

co-starring a randy young Ida Blankenship

First of all it would be Bert and Rogers dad, and they were a smaller advertising firm, so they really didn't reach the top.

>....

He hated everyone. Can't blame him Tbh

well when someone demonstrates that they are clinically retarded and yet still insist on publicly stating an opinion it leaves me speechless.

you stupid fucking nigger

not even that user but mad men threads are comfy, chill times, you need to calm down

Whats with all the mad men threads

I'm currently in the middle of season 4. Does it get better in quality, stay the same, or get worse from here on out?

It gets better and better as it goes on, final half season is absolute telekinography, having said that 4 is amazing too.

I'm on the last season and I've been delaying watching it because I don't want it to end.

How can Don be fixed?

TELEKINOGRAPHY

How he was (maybe) fixed in the end by finally reconciling his two selves, embracing the Don Draper ad man savant as opposed to running from it to his inner Dick.

Memebertarian

Punished Kenny

okay first post = best post.
made me kek user

Gay ass fuck

He was asexual if anything

I mean, that kind of comes with the territory of being castrated

He was an Architect and didn't like Neo at all.

Was it supposed to look like a butt.

he ashow

>you will never experience don's pitches for the first time again

Pete was completely in the right here, you don't need two Chip N' Dips, let him have his rifle.

You have to finish it user, the end is worth it.

this is hilarious. any more?

Maybe not a problem per say, but I have a feeling he gets daily enemas from a trusted man-servant and did other weird things just like the nut who invented corn flakes

>Also it was very satisfying he got to witness the moon landing before he died

Just finished it the other week

Great show, onto The Leftovers next

>you missed out on watching Mad Men along with Cred Forums

There's hope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer's_disease