>young Rachel
>very young Amanda
>prime Linsay

>liking linds ayyyyy
>ever

OP has a wideset vagina and heavy flow

only once a month

>tfw finally saw it in some shitty class required to get my degree

what a waste of time, didn't live up to the hype that everyone gave that movie.

6/10 at best.

Your mother was a 6/10 at best

It's about women so yes.

Underrated postseason

It's a 4/10 at best

Tina Fey, fuck or no fuck?

I thought it was the top of its genre or its fad, and they don't make major movies on that genre anymore (the fad was over)

There are other movies with that production quality but their genres were not pure
That student union election movie and that cheerleaders robbing bank movie are also great but they don't represent what this genre is really about

if you don't like mean girls, it's because you never had any interaction with high-school girls in the mid 2000s. it's very much a product of it's time, and it's not really understandable without knowing about that culture.

its october 3rd

Even now, would still fuck.

Some of us aren't 35, grandpa.

Fuck. And Amy Poehler is there and they are my lesbian mothers whose one egg was fertilized inside of the other and she gave birth to me so they are my biological mothers and they see how strong I have grown up to be one day when I am working in the fields and when I walk in the house I see they are both in lingerie and they tell me they have decided they need to try to include men in their sex lives and they say who better than their sexy buff son and then they lead me to the bedroom where we have wild sex in many different positions and after we have an Earth shaking threeway orgasm they say "Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!" in unison and we laugh and hi5 eachother and then they go make me some pancakes and they say we are going to start doing that everyday after I am done working the fields with my thick and tight muscular back and creamy hamstrings.

how in the holy HECK am I supposed to farm insight at level 10?

So that culture is gone now?

Why is that? Smartphone and Facebook ended the high school girls clique?

>they say "Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys
Holy fucking kek

No. And it's not really dated. Aside from the reference to Ashton Kutcher and the fact that no one talks on the phone anymore it still works.

What in the fuck?

It was contemporary when made, but is already considered the defining film of that time/genre, a la Clueless and Sixteen Candles.

>YOURE PLASTIC ALRIGHT!
Damn that scene was so good.

>went to high school at 25

How's that equivalency degree working for you, Jamal?

(You)

It's pretty accurate in what it was meant to describe. I don't think it's a good movie but it might be for women cuz feelz and stuff. I think they can identify with a lot of what men can't. Cuz lets face it, guys aren't bitches

This i why i come here.
Grade A shitposting

desu I graduated in 2009 and I feel more in common with the high school in Mean Girls than high schools in real life (although I guess I'm speculating that from social media/learning from the internet, I have no idea what high school is like now)

what genre is that?

Lost it

Old faggot detected

>not liking prime lindsay

I think you'll find /lgbt/ to be more your speed.

Tina Fey always gets the dick.
ALWAYS
L
W
A
Y
S

Not him but do you realize how pathetic it is to be posting here when you're young? Why aren't you out having a life and fucking girls and partying? We've lived our lives and have earned the right to sit around on this shithole, you haven't done shit, kid. I'd slap you in the mouth and make you watch me buttfuck your mother if you said this shit to me in real life you pathetic fat pussy.

truth. being on here while you're young means you will be on here when you're old. no one should want that.