Fear The Walking Dead

So happy that little shitstain Chris got murdered and fuck that nigger Strand for not leaving with Madison, Travis and Alycia

I don't know. I'd like to have seen Chris be alive for another few seasons. However this season was absolute shit and I don't think I'll be returning

>coming back after the first season just handwaived the fall of society
>coming back after the cliff hanger in TWD

I know. I hate myself

i dont understand how everyone thinks chris is dead. the footage is travis imagining the accident as the other character is speaking.

he is taking their word for it, have a feeling they got in to a fight and they left him.

can someone sum up the last two episodes for me? I really dont want to waste an hour an a half watching them but I got that far and want to know what happened

Watch the first episode of the finale. Best episode in the series yet

>Kim Dickens stone-face wooden acting
>More talking & staring
>Travis goes beastmode
I stuck with it for 2 seasons now. I'm dropping this boring show filled with characters i couldn't give less of a fuck about, romping through a 'beautiful' Mexican landscape

I kinda doubt it
>Travis freaks out and starts wailing on them
>"No stop! I'll tell you what happened"
>tells them a 'lie' that they knew would get them beaten harder/killed
Your logic is flawed m8

>can someone sum up the last two episodes for me? I really dont want to waste an hour an a half watching them but I got that far and want to know what happened

Chris "got killed" driving the car the other two "Americans" were in - they said so when miraculously arriving at the same hotel the rest of the cast was as.

Nick and his bitch "save" the people by leading them North to the border while the doctor dude sacrifices himself dying from a bite after moving the bus so all the "infected" could go eat the bad drug dealer dudes invading the city.

Madison, Travis and young hot chick #1 leave hotel. Strand stays behind because he is a smart asshole.

Nick and merry band of Meccican's get to border but are engaged by folks with guns on US side.

Madison, Travis and young hot chick #1 arrive at city where Nick lived to find it overrun by infected zombies who eated the bad drug dealer folks.

Meanwhile, in Anywhere the earth, everyone is wondering if there are any characters to give a fucking shit about and finding none. Two season down the toilet and no authority figures, no one-off characters like Daryl to care about, no disposable comic book characters that became fan favorites with a couple lines and body shrugs like Carol...

You're welcome

You left out the part where Madison and friends cold bloodedly murder 5 people

"kek"

As much as the little beta psycho started growing on me, he's gone. They confirmed on talking dead even though I still have hope he may be alive.

this show fucking sucks, they go to mexico??? what the fuck

everyone wanted to see the fall of society in a big city and the military losing or going rogue and then season 1 fucking sucked!!! it was so short and some beaner lets out like 10,000 walkers and they attack the military building??? wut

All of them are returning to the U.S to become the whisperers. The last two seasons were all for nothing shit.

If they pull that bullshit then I'm out.

I love how this show tries to convince you the already established zombies ignore people with a bit of blood on their faces.

I really liked the last two episodes. As always, Travis is great. Chris's death was handled well, the gore was better than ever (that mountain-nick) and a shit tonne of stuff happened. The only complete crap part was Ophelia's storyline. Even though these were the two best episodes, you guys will never be satisfied.

I watched to ditch this show after the mid season finale, with Strand's subplot leading to some voodoo Mexican death cult --- I was like done! I hung around for more because of the Mexican geography/locale. I live in San Diego and recognized some of the set locations. It was very nostalgic and comfy for me to see them depicted in a big name show like this.

But yeah, I got burned. The emo, 'Sith' turning kid, probably should've been left alive for actual character development. Maybe he could've been edgy for a while longer, and done a redemption arc with him. Strand staying at the hotel, meaning, his character is probably getting written off, is pretty much the nail in the coffin for me. Nick is kinda interesting, I want to see his fate after the cliffhanger, but like others noted, the mom character (Kim Dickens) can't act, and the daughter is also very one dimensional, not much complexity with her. Only Nick and Travis' development are remotely worth staying around for. But I just don't know, if they will do interesting story arcs, or if they will just stick to character development a la Season 2 (at the Farm) of TWD. If it's the latter, then this show is probably headed on the way to cancellation.

Frankly, I'm astonished that writers can make a show about zombies, THIS fucking boring.

All of these disposable husks and they kill off the most interesting and dynamic character because fans hated him.

Typical of the walking shitshow.

I agree with everything you said. Nick and Travis are, since from the beggining, the only really interesting characters. And now that they were finally establishing Chris as someone interesting they killed him off. This better be used well in his father's development.

>Meme the Memeing Meme

>Even though these were the two best episodes, you guys will never be satisfied.

The problem is, most of the season was absolute dog shit. The final two episodes being the only ones with plot progression, and anything remotely interesting happening, with the main characters.

this season was better than the first season by far

I agree
I think writing out Strand now is a bad move, his practicality was a good foil to everyone else
Chris was okay, but was too much like Shane 2.0 to really be interesting
Ophelia is completely useless as of now

honestly, the writers need to have taken a chance on some of the other minor characters and not get rid them all outright

The show dropped on the logic too, they would certainly tell a lie instead of revealing they killed him and then get killed by Travis.
Anyway it's wrong and will be a shit show if he appears again.

What about that footage with someone invading the hotel with a car?

I fucking hate the pacing on this show.