Notch, can you please buy 4CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Notch, can you please buy 4CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

How many times do I gotta say? Cred Forums is a gollaboradive gumyoonidy!!!

>implying shkreli won't outbid him

shrkreli will sell all our information or screw us one way or another.

Fuck you Moot. Why did you abandon us. It hurts worse some days than others.

Best cae scenario we get bought by Facebook as controlled opposition meaning it's pretty much the same as now we're we are allowed free range as long as we don't touch the dangerous subjects
Worst case scenario we get culturally enriched

I'd rather have Notch over that retard.

Shkreli is absolutely based. How dare you.

If Facebook bought us. I would never come here again. That would be the last straw.

why would notch buy Cred Forums and what would he even do with it

You are highly overestimating Cred Forums's value if you think facebook would ever think about buying this site.

He would sell us out. I appreciate him since he can take all emotion out of his decision making process, but it basically disqualifies him from ever being a caring and loving owner of Cred Forums since Cred Forums is essentially a disgusting, ugly, embarrassment of a child only a parent could love. A step-parent like gook-moot and shrkreli can never truly love us the way Moot did.

He played a game of quads and lost.

if dubs Cred Forums will die

the jews would buy it and shut it down user. use your brain for once.

Do people who watch the Sopranos actually LIKE Tony and his family? I mean, they're all fucking trash, no better than niggers. The only difference is they can organize.

>Shkreli's Net worth
>100 Million
>Notch's Net worth
>1.3 Billion

Shkreli fanboys BTFO

t. jelly medigan

>shrkreli will sell all our information

jokes on them I post from my iPhone

If FB bought Cred Forums you would have to use your Facebook login to post

So it will never happen, except as a hostile takeover to crush a website that says not-nice things about FB people.

Like displaying that you bought a Cred Forums pass would never happen (mootles said it would NEVER happen) and hiroshima changed that...

Shkreli is broke as fuck now. There's no way he kept his assets after his company's stock tanked.

The best thing about that is it identifies faggots and shows the low adoption rate of the Cred Forums pass.

I wish he'd just move to a full-paid model, it would break my habit here if I had to pull out my wallet. I could move on to better things...

>shekeli buys 4chin
>the pass is now $999
>need to solve 10 captchas to post
>ad after every other post

I drink when I post here and as I post it becomes harder to solve the captchas.

I don't know if this is because I am drinking or because there's code encouraging me to buy a Cred Forums pass.

I think it was 45 million after his arrest