It's pronounced 'boo-kay'

>It's pronounced 'boo-kay'

>Sorry Misses Bucket!

See, many people think that this is a simple comedy about class envy and ideas above your station. They are so wrong.

For example, has anyone considered the hints of erotic depth of Hyacinth? Many see Richard as a henpecked, feeble man. Truth is, he is a man who values Hyacinth's erotic qualities so much that he is willing to play the role of nagged husband. The sex with her must be unbelievably great to have him stay with her. He could have his pick of women. Rose often seems to offer her stinky whiffparcel in his direction, but he only has eyes for his dominant BBW lingerie goddess, Hyacinth. Her candlelight suppers were a euphemism for intense orgy sessions and Hyacinth's big round buttockballoon was coveted by all the men in the neighbourhood, even the vicar guy. He may have had to throw holy water on her gash first, but he was all over that thing like Philip Schofield to the opening of a Morrisons.

>I'm now imagining Hyacinth's dirty talk
might have to wank one to this later

>It's a Hyacinth has accidently released a sex tape online episode so she bans Richard from ever going outside again

Richard my dear, come along now. I'm in my sexiest undergarments and my hairy pussy is glistening as I spread my legs waiting for you to feast on my love crumpet. Yes Richard dear, see how I rub my wooded gashpastry as I flop my ample breasts out of their confines and suck on my mammoth nipples. I am on all fours Richard dear with my round, soft bum pointing to the heavens as I prepare myself for the task at hand. Yes love, come on, come on. Attack my dripping slot with your bounteous bollockpipe. I shan't be settling for just one orgasm my dear.

>Philip Schofield to the opening of a Morrisons.

"Mind the cows in the pasture, Richard!"

RICHARD! DADDY HAS ESCAPED CONFINEMENT AND IS SHOWING HIS TAINT TO CHILDREN IN THE PARK.

COME ALONG NOW RICHARD DEAR, IF LADY EDNA FARTVOMIT HEARS OF THIS I SHAN'T BE ACCEPTED INTO THE CROCHET SOCIETY

Richard my dear, keep shoving your tongue up my nether regions with the vigor of a thousand wet storms

top kek

"Onslow got bitten by and insect where?! Well that wouldn't happen if he'd wear more than a vest."

>Keeping Up Appearences erotic fanfiction

OOH RICHARD I'M BEING ATTACKED HELP ME DEAR, THEY ARE RAVISHING ME. MY COLOSSAL GRANNY KNICKERS WERE TORN OFF TO REVEAL MY SLIMY WIGPIE.

RICHARD I HAVE BESHITTED MY DRESS HELP HELP

They haven't had sex in years, it was confirmed on that episode where they got stuck and their genitals were lined up.

>They fucked at least twelve times a day?
I promise you, it showed her doing anal with Richard and the Vicar guy in one episode. It's true my friend, why would I lie about this?

OH SHERIDAN WELCOME HOME IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU; WHAT YOU NEED MONEY AGAIN? WELL WE SHANT BE HAVING THAT, YOUR DADDY WILL NOT LIKE IT SO IT'S OUT OF THE QUESTION. SHERIDAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LET GO OF MUMMY, DON'T TOUCH ME THERE, STOP AT ONCE, NO

>how Sheridan made sure he always got his money

ONSLOW NO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO PUT DOWN THE KNIFE. IT'S NOT TOO LATE. ONSLOW IT'S JUST A CHILD MAY LORD HAVE MERCY ALL IS LOST. ALL IS LOST GOD DAMN YOU ALL

ITT: mobile data samefaggotry.

I always thought it was implied that Sheridan was gay though
>fancy silk clothes
>always at the beachhouse with his male friends

if you ever went to a party you wouldn't be fun at them

>you now realize that's why he became gay
he really didn't like riding his mummy

>party
I think you mean a candle lit supper

kek, how could I forget

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME AFTER THE YEARS OF MY LIFE I GAVE THIS COMPANY. DON'T YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF DECENCY. I WON'T BE PUSHED AROUND ANY MORE. MY FACE WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU SEE BEFORE YOU DRAW YOUR LAST BREATH OUCH HELP MY COAT IS TRAPPED IN THE ESCALATOR OUCH

I HAD A SON AND IT WAS TAKEN FROM ME. I'M AN UNFIT MOTHER AND I'M OLD, SO OLD, HYACINTH. I TAKE COCKS FRONT AND BACK TO DULL THE PAIN BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I ONLY WANTED TO BE LOVED. MY MOTHER NEVER SAID A KIND WORD TO ME, I WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT IN HER EYES. ALL I WANTED WAS A MOTHER BUT ALL I HAD WAS A DADDY WHO IS SENILE AND RUNS AROUND IN LONG-JOHNS ALL DAY IN THE PARK

I had forgotten this show existed
We watched it on basic cable when I was a kid, which confuses me now because I am not British.

I watched it on PBS

you guys are sick