There is no way he will live up the hype

There is no way he will live up the hype.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pE9faDkxIoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure the movie will be fun either why. The only movies I didn't really care for in the MCU are the first Captain America and Thor.

what hype?

They're fucked just because Thanos is literally the opposite of what capeshit needs right now. Let me guess, huge invasion of CGI aliens / robots / alien robots while a big laser shoots into the sky to destroy the world while the actors jump around in front of a shitty green screen?

Thanos is the epitome of the LE EPIK EVIL WORLD ENDER that is already burnt out in capeshit. Too bad Marvel never got Doom back cause he's exactly what they need. A cerebral villain with clear motivations at the center of a tight story that's not an excuse to get from one CGI green screen scene to another.

I believe he will, if anything because the Infinity Gauntlet allows him to steamroll everyone and they can later be revived.

I just want to hear his quips

thanos is a cerebral villain

also he doesn't invade earth

did you even read the thanos quest or infinity war breh

>Too bad Marvel never got Doom back

They still might. That could be where they go after Thanos. Thanos is the villain of all villains in the marvel universe imo. After the villain to end all other villains to attack your heroes right at their core it needs to get more personal.

Doom would be great for this. Lets hope marvel and fox figure something out.

yes, and? the entire point of the thanos quest storyline and infinity war was to reimagine thanos as a character.

Comickino

They don't need Doom, they can do Norman.

Will the Green Goblin be a monster serum like the Ultimate comics or will he just get a big CGI robot suit for the boring CGI climax?

>Well defeat thanos with the power of friendship and quips xDD ahahaha take that prune face:the movie
A fucking train wreck in the making

>13 movies in
>He is still floating in the chair
>He started with the mind gem in his power, now 13 movies later, he has none

Is he a retard or something?

>never got Doom back

I've heard a long shot rumor that Marvel and Fox are negotiating some shit that would be like the Marvel/Sony deal. Basically Marvel helps Fox reboot the Xmen, and Marvel gets the Fantastic Four and all related properties back.

It is a long shot rumor, but I wouldn't doubt something going on in terms of negotiating with the way Fox has been fucking up their comic book properties (and before anyone says Deadpool, Fox intentionally tried to kill that shit multiple times)

>No more gems in his possession
>But before MCU he had the mind stone, and every other stone was in unknown locations
>Now 4 of the stones are out and about, with locations known to people
>2 more gems being flushed out

Thanos is setting it up so he can easily acquire them all at once. That and they need someone to play the Adam Warlock role in the Infinity storyline. Why not Vision?

Not w/ Russos and their cellphone commercial tier cinematography. Based Snyder would make him look sick honestly

>dat pic

Dr Doom confirmed to be Pablo Escobar with elaborate headgear.

>(and before anyone says Deadpool, Fox intentionally tried to kill that shit multiple times)

And they were wrong and now have a franchise based around the highest grossing R rated film in history so why the fuck would they give it up?

FOX is never giving up X-Men. Ever. This is a franchise that has been essentially nothing but slam dunks for the past 16 years and shows no signs of stopping.

I still haven't seen Narcos. This "Pablo Escobar" fella surely must have been the greatest of men

kek.

Trust me, you'll love it.

>those Dead pool numbers

I had no idea...

This. Do the avengers even know who this guy is? His only lines so far have been in guardians of the galaxy and he did fuck all, didn't even stand up. Literally who cares about thanos at all. Only reason I know his name or have heard of the infinity gauntlet is because I was bored and googled it. Still don't know anything about either of them. Were there even any infinity stones in the last few movies? There's no hype for this giant purple people eater right now and no one will give a fuck about him until he does a spooky voice over in a teaser trailer at which point marvel drones and faggots with no life will spam how amazing he apparently is all over social media.

>the shittiest heroes have the best villain

why

Will Justice League include this scene?

The Infinity War comic has the heroes go to space, not Thanos to Earth. There's no huge alien fleet or cgi lasers, because Thanos do not need them when he has the gem. He kills one third of the universe with the snap of a finger.

No telling if they'll go the same route as in the comic, but if they do, it won't be like the first two Avengers movies.

Have you been living in a cave?

Most likely gonna be a stone in Dr Strange. But yeah, they're gonna have to build him up soon.

they need to start giving him shit to do
like walk or hit somebody

What the fuck kind of goober is hyped by anything mcu?

So what is Thano's motivation? So far he just seems like a faggy JRPG villain, "hurr im gonna BLOW UP THE UNIVERSE FUCK YOU HHAHAHAHA"

youtube.com/watch?v=pE9faDkxIoE

No it won't. Thanos will come to earth. It'll be a game of keep away the whole movie as the avengers do what they can to protect either Vision or the other gems.
Thanos will either never get all the gems or get them all in the last ten minutes before he's defeated through some bullshit.
More crap about working as a team.

It's gonna be dumb.

the low bar set by previous villains will help the thanos hype

Will his motivation still be him being a literal death cuck?

deadpool enters the mcu

plz ;_;

jesus christ rodriguez

meme kino right here

I never said they were giving the X-Men up. I said that there is a rumor floating around that Marvel helps Fox reboot and make the X-Men better, and Fox gives Marvel the Fantastic Four and all related characters from that franchise.

Fox keeps their golden goose, Marvel gets back characters that they can do justice to (namely Doom).

But just because Deadpool became a big hit, doesn't mean Fox knows how to treat it. Remember, they released it in February, after years of development hell that only got broke thanks to Ryan Reynolds, constantly cut its budget (hence the crack about only affording 2 X-Men), and wouldn't even let them use any mainstream X-Men, instead having to take Colossus and Negasonic.

Fox has no idea how to handle their comic book based franchises, Deadpool was more Reynolds and Miller putting their work into it than Fox giving it the support it needed.

if they can strike a similar deal to the sony/marvelone
i think that would be the best way to go
they have the kinberg connection, if that helps

>someone took the time to make this

This

I'd be happy if after all these mutants and gods and shit fail to kill him Frank shows up and blows him the fuck up with his gun, are the Netflix guys showing up in this?

Whenever Ike Perlmutter kicks the bucket they will

holy shit. im speechless. theses actors actually agreed to this shit???

imagine if they put this in the movie kek

>implying Thanos won't get all the gems in the gauntlet, fuck everyone's shit up, then somehow avengers split up the gems and use the time gem to reset everything to the glory days of mindless destruction only they cause

c'mon user, get your shit together

I see no problems with this scene

>I-it was p-part of my plan i swear!

I mean Thor hints at it in AoU about how 4 out of 6 of the stones have cropped up in the past year in the MCU.

Thanos isn't trying to hunt the stones one by one. He is trying to have them all out at one time so he doesn't have to drag his hunt for them out. He can just swoop in to places like Nova Prime and grab the stones no problem.

Only thing is I bet he didn't count on Vision, and that is going to be the one wrench in his plan.

>no Adam Warlock
>Thanos coming to Earth
What in the actual FUCK is this shit? How many movies left until this? Dr. Strange, Thor 3, Black Panther, GOTG 2, Ant-Man 2 and that's it right? Spider Man's irrelevant because it's an origins story

There's probably at least two Avengers movies in there somewhere too.

There's literally zero hype for this character.

They stole his Space Bucks!

If this is a legitimate question, you underestimate the power of a dollar.
Also, they may be contractually obligated with the studio.
Additionally, it was a highly lucrative franchise.

10 bucks says he's strong and that's his power.

I'd love for him to get fucking dumpstered instantly and then the real evil secret boss comes out (one of the heroes), but I'm a simple man who enjoys simple pleasures. Problem isMarvel is even simpler.

At this point Walking Deads Negan is more terrifying

so in the marvel universe Death is kinda a person that can be physical

and thanos is in love with her, but in order to see her and interact with her he needs the gauntlet to bring her into existance

then to get her wet/her to fall for him he kills a third of the galaxy or something with the gauntlet

i came here to post this

That sounds really fucking gay. So Thanos is literally a NEET with oneitis.

What an absolutely terrifying villain.

>he needs a nose
>he needs a huge chin
>he needs to sit down
>he need legs arms a body
>he has buttcheeks
>he has purple color
>he needs a propulsed chair
>he need some cartoon armor
This is gross and stupid, he's like a godor some big important shit.... why isnt he made of pure energy or transform into more terrorific awesome inspiring things if he already can create and destroy matter and space.

capeshit lore in general is just mediocre in all aspects

Well what do you expect from a medium that's

What is so special about Vision that he'd be a problem for Thanos?

He's like super strong and shit. Also he can fly unlike that cripple Thanos.

Who gives a fuck, these movies are dumb as bricks.

FLOATING
FUCKING
ARMRESTS

>having any hope at all after ultron and civ war butchered to shit

It's nothing but a fucking cash grab
Boycott Marvel

what about captain america and his ability to punch things pretty hard

Death Cuck would be a better title than Infinity War

what about that guy and his ability to shoot arrows pretty far

There actually is, and its really simple. Just copy the comic. Thats what all the hype is for, the only way to fuck it up is to take liberties or make him funny. And so far the Russos have had the most serious villains so I doubt he will be a clown since Whedon is gone.

You're fucking stupid, what you described is exactly what the Infinity Gauntlet was. I bet you didnt even read it so stop making yourself look retarded.

what about that lady with 2 pistols

I understand the satire from the perspective of someone who doesnt read comics, but the entire point of the heroes fighting Thanos is they're literally going on a suicide mission solely to buy time for Adam Warlock and various other cosmic entities to save the day. They all just die, its not about them.

>ultron was changed
>civil war was changed
infinity war will also change to be about them

whats thanos' super powers pls

loyalty to his waifu

Powers and abilities

Thanos is a mutant member of the race of superhumans known as the Titanian Eternals. The character possesses abilities common to the Eternals, but amplified to a higher degree through a combination of his mutant–Eternal heritage, bionic amplification, mysticism, and power bestowed by the abstract entity, Death. Demonstrating enormous superhuman strength, stamina, and durability, Thanos can absorb and project vast quantities of cosmic energy and is capable of telekinesis, telepathy, and matter manipulation. Thanos is an accomplished hand-to-hand combatant, having been trained in the art of war on Titan.

Thanos is a genius in virtually all known fields of advanced science and has created technology far exceeding contemporary Earth science. He often employs a transportation chair capable of space flight, force field projection, teleportation, time travel, and movement through alternate universes. Thanos is also a master strategist and uses several space vessels, at least three under the name of Sanctuary, as a base of operations.

>yep, besides that he still choose to be a grapefruit colored dude

i thought Cred Forums was created as a ghetto for all you fags.

I fucking love this series from start to finish!

This no one gives a fuck, just like all of marvel's villains

no one pays to go to a marvel movie to watch a compelling antagonist, it's in the heroes, it's why the pay RDJ so much

All he has to do is btfo out everyone and kill Cap and break the shield

He hasn't had all that much hype.

Talk about getting hoist by his own petard.
Nova did actually call him pruneface in the comics.

>tfw we will never get a World War Hulk or Siege movie

Fucking normies

Those were both dumb though.

>pre infinity war Thanos quest short
>infinity war pt. 2 climax ends with a group effort of all involved individuals ending with Drax ripping Thanos' heart out
>Bucky dies
>everyone thinks its all over, finally an ending to capeshit
>Thanos' heart starts beating again on Drax's palm implying that the infinity gems renders Thanos immortal
'Interesting.. Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. rushing head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide you with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.. Prepare yourselves. For now, I summon...the end.' Thanos says as he dispatches everyone involved
"They have, finally and for all time, shown the galaxy that they are a swarm of irresponsible, unevolved organisms, that must be put down before they destroy us all... somany actors in this grand drama, and I, Thanos, appear to be the only participant with a full grasp on the situation"
>Thanos laughs as he turns his back from the chaos and shifts his gaze into the cosmos
>The Mad Titans steadily becomes angry and starts cursing at the heavens
"I am finished with you, lady! I have given everything for you-- even been dead, under your sole command! I have been MAD!
>out of the rubble, a single Avenger struggles to stand up
"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos speaks to the Avenger while looking up the stars
>Rogers struggles to stand up using his shield and slowly makes his way to the Mad Titan and inevitable doom
"Your fate will lay heavily on my heart, Avenger, though by all rights it shouldn't. I did not force you to fight me. I gave you the chance to surrender the Gems. You forced me into doing what I did. I had to be faithful to my nature. For, after all, I am Thanos.
>Roger stands face-to-face against the Usurper

Better than Civil War

"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>Thanos becomes even more pissed
"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"
>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>Thanos throws an infinit gem powered punch at Rogers
>Rogers manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest, killing him
>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark and Bucky by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy pronounces thinking Steve would take another rain check
"I know" Steve says with a smile on his face and tears on his eyes
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background
"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"
>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts falling on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods

True, true.

>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve and Bucky alone in the spotlight
>confused Steve asks Bucky
"What is this place?"
"Its everything you've ever wanted"
"What about the others?"
"You can still save them, -or you could stay, either way, I'm with you to the end of the line, Pal"
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Steve sees that the woman has a skull for a head
>Steve reaches for the hand
>cut to Steve Roger's corpse springing back to life
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger once and for all
>Steve reaches for the Mjolnir and launches an attack on Thanos just as Thanos is about to launch his
>huge explosion
>Fog of war clears
>Steve Roger is unconscious and sees that Thanos body is being embraced by the woman in black
>Steve managed to shatter the infinity gauntlet, the same thing keeping Thanos alive
>directed by David Benioff

Probably not

PALE IMITATION.

They really don't have that much in common though.

Can we be real for a second?

Civil War was fucking awful. I mean like seriously 2/10. Only Paul Rudd and Lizzie made it tolerable.

all marvel studios movies are the same movie with a new coat of paint

You have no idea what you're talking about. Rodriguez is an independent filmmaker, no one was contractually obligated to do anything.

People like him because he's a cool dude and he essentially created his own movie production and distribution system completely independent of Hollywood so they're willing to show up and fuck around on his green screen set in his garage for a while to make an awful movie for 5 year olds if that's how they can be a part of it. On top of that you'll notice a lot of the talent is Hispanic and they enjoy being a part of pretty much the only movies by a Hispanic filmmaker that contain some Hispanic themes but are for a large audience and aren't dripping with """""relevancy""""" or social messages.

tldr

You just know they're gonna turn Thanos from the universally feared, world-breaking, ruthless titan who could defeat the Avengers by himself even without the gauntlet into a quipping clown who will bring an army of fragile, one-hit-to-kill alien minions to fight the Avengers for him while he sits and watches, and then gets punched by Hulk mid-sentence (because that joke has been in countless Marvel flicks and never fails to make normies kek) before being BTFO by the Avengers.

Hopefully when Darkseid shows up, he won't be cucked like Thanos in the MCU or like his portrayal in the New 52.

if he manages to get the cosmic cube and then drops it I will lose my shit

not much time, apparently

Chthon is the wrench in Thanos's plan.

Vision is bait, Wanda is trap.

only if they include the GOAT vehicle too

It's Wanda who can fuck-up Thanos. Chaos Magic would be something he has no idea how to fight.

>master of the world
>rides a giant jew
what did he mean by this?